FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Change the Osa! Class Petition. (closed)

By lordzentq - MEMBER - April 09, 2012, 06:31:04
Reactions 215
Score : 801

Even us pet Osas could use some love. We are pretty much scaling at every content patch instead of higher level or new equipment.

0 0
Score : 602

inb4 everyone act like this petition would do something or SE staff at NA could really make change lol. Its the French man.. the French.

0 0
Score : 444

Buff Air/Dragon Osa's!

0 0
Score : 3888

*I support the revamp of the osa class*

Whip > pretty much every other skill. This has to change tongue!

0 0
Score : 2022

Signed, my fire-dragon osa is horrible

0 0
Score : 916

Well, i've seen some complaints about the Class (Ihave not been it yet)
but seems pretty serious Ingame and on the forums!

0 0
Score : 1401

Signing this for my buddy Zent. No level 100 should be doing 70 damage when cra's are doing 250+ on a low hit.

0 0
Score : 9900
SirHypno|2012-04-09 15:10:34
inb4 everyone act like this petition would do something or SE staff at NA could really make change lol. Its the French man.. the French.

Well actually, your opinions matter and they always have been, even when we do not get the chance to reply to every single thread, your voices are heard.

This thread as well as any further suggestions will help the devs decide on what they would like to and or need to change by reading them and taking note of them.

But in effort to keep these forums organized, I am moving this thread from the "General Discussion" forum to the "Osamoda's Whip" dedicated forum. See you there! happy 
0 0
Score : 5533

I'll hop on board for this one. It's a darn shame when an option that is a whole load of fun is also the least effective. When I see a dragon Osa, my heart fills with pity for them.

0 0
Score : 2966

This is devil

And i support this petition

/signed

Earth and fire need revamps too guys

0 0
Score : 3565
FeyhtL|2012-04-09 20:08:42
Signing this for my buddy Zent. No level 100 should be doing 70 damage when cra's are doing 250+ on a low hit.

If your Osa is doing 70 damage you are doing it wrong.

I saw an Osa yesterday by the name of Yum who was doing rougly 350 per turn to a single target not including the Summon damage under whip which was around 300 no crits. This was a 7AP set.

If you are talking about dragons.. he still hit for around 350-400 in dragon form.
0 0
Score : 3550
ihearttofus|2012-04-09 20:41:56

I saw an Osa yesterday by the name of Yum who was doing rougly 350 per turn to a single target not including the Summon damage under whip which was around 300 no crits. This was a 7AP set.

If you are talking about dragons.. he still hit for around 350-400 in dragon form.
Yeah, I've seen the same.

Personally I haven't seen many osas, aside from the ones in my guild, but the ones I have seen haven't been void of damage. One osa i did see was obviously in an hp oriented set and had his points in hp, which is why his dmg was low
0 0
Score : 5892
b-baller|2012-04-09 20:45:19
ihearttofus|2012-04-09 20:41:56

Yeah, I've seen the same.

Personally I haven't seen many osas, aside from the ones in my guild, but the ones I have seen haven't been void of damage. One osa i did see was obviously in an hp oriented set and had his points in hp, which is why his dmg was low
IGN, Zent ill be glad to show you osa capabilities in the dragon tree. Msg me
0 0
Score : 5782

eh.. sure why not. If I can beat Zent in a fight, there's a problem.

/signed.

0 0
Johnwiddin|2012-04-09 21:04:19
eh.. sure why not. If I can beat Zent in a fight, there's a problem.

/signed.
lol thx widdin
0 0
Score : 289

There needs to be dragon form additional effects to fire / earth branches not only air as well.

also, signed

0 0
Score : 178
Luminaure|2012-04-09 21:25:32
There needs to be dragon form additional effects to fire / earth branches not only air as well.

also, signed
Then air needs passive buffs for summons. Whip doesn't count because it feels like it is more of a place-holder effect until the class is revamped. Huge difference between whip and boowolf/savage.

/signed
0 0
IcyClaw|2012-04-09 21:35:28
Luminaure|2012-04-09 21:25:32

also, signed
Then air needs passive buffs for summons. Whip doesn't count because it feels like it is more of a place-holder effect until the class is revamped. Huge difference between whip and boowolf/savage.

/signed
Added the idea for more dragon abilities. However if they changed the spells around this should be un needed.
0 0
Score : 5

Dragon form is Terrible!!

0 0
Score : 168

Signed.

I hate osa pet Ai. We only control 1 at a time if we dont want to be gimped so why bother letting it move on its own. Let us control it but make possession instead of being the control skill a type of buff. Maybe in place of whips 100%dmg buff? Also if we summon more then one then let the ai take control to help with gameplay time.
Shouldnt have to whip nonstop to get some dmg close to other classes for pet. instead of ^ what i mentioned before this maybe make whips buff last 2 turns instead of end of turn. Dont let it stack still.
Dragon form which i dont use should get a buff or at least more stat effects for there tree if they are stuck with just 1.
I feel pets should be a catch 1 and thats it kind of setup BUT make it so if they die you cannot summon him again unless let say you want to summon boowolfs if you want to summon him more then once if he dies then catch 1 for each gob slot you have unlocked. I hate it when my pet dies from friendly fire and it not being my last 1 its ok but if it was I would be mad. If anything doing it this way just make it catching them a x% of success.
Give the air tree more summon type buff and the other 2 trees dragon type buffs.
Not just for our class but I would like to see any type of summon be able to be unsummoned with a skill. Maybe to save a pet from death and losing it so we dont have to farm another? smile

But yea osa after playing it for awhile i really like the class just the way its played or has to be played is bad and needs to be fixed.

0 0
Respond to this thread