FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Summons Guide

By Ragutou9 - MEMBER (+) - March 22, 2012, 07:03:07

Here is the summons guide as of right now!

Summons Guide

Still not completed of course.

If that doesn't work here is a link to the website just go to the osamoda section and look for summons guide. Wakfu Attack
1 0
Reactions 39
Score : 50
Chafer Lancer
Level 35

Rating: 6
Close Combat: 5

Long Range: 6
-Has 5MP
0 0
Score : 904

Level 30
Rating: 8.5
Close Combat: 8

Fire breath heals allies in its AoE and does good damage. A great supplementary attack for party members tanking enemies in close range.
Long range: 9
AoE mines have nice range and utility. They heal the player and inflct damage onto the enemy caught in the AoE. She seems to drop them near party members. 5 MP.
Other comments: Tends to kite and that may make it's positioning unpredictable. Healing effect is boosted by whip!

*IMO, Scaralady is pretty awesome. The damage/heal effects of her attacks are especially useful in parties.
0 0
Score : 4284

O.o

Should I list only the useful summons out of each section of level's ? or list every summon?

0 0

List the useful ones. I also recommend doing a section for every 5 levels instead of every 10

0 0
Score : 728

List all would be nice to have all.

0 0

URGH, I just hate how small the damn editing area is for these forums.

And thanks for the information and suggestions.

0 0
Score : 1473

Oafish Toads are very powerful.

While they only get 3 MP, they can teleport quite a ways (i think its 5-6 tile range), they have huge damage in fire, which is nice when fighting monsters resistant to earth damage (lancers.)

Toads also get a damage boost when they're below about 20% HP, which can be nasty.

Rainettes looked interesting too with thier 5-tile range attraction spell. Rokoko also has a 3 tile range attraction and its main attack is a decent AOE. Sadly the AI on the Rokoko is really bad. Toad AI seems reasonable MOST of the time, but possess when you want it positioned with it's teleport just perfect.

Lancers have a bad achillies heel that if they die during combat, you cannot resummon for a minimum of 3 turns, and even after that, you have to kill off the very weak 'legs.'

You missed Scarafly too. This is a nice level 20 support summon to drop out along with a lancer. They kite and have good range for an extra ~25 damage.

Oh, and the Aggressive Blibli has some nice stuff too, with a 2 tile push when attacking and highest lock of a summon I've yet to see. They also have an AOE attack. I've not used these very much cuz pushing things messes up my general PvE strategies. But in PvP this could be very helpful for keeping an aggressor away from you.

0 0
Score : 1869

I look forward to seeing this finished ohmy 

0 0
Score : 854
Ragutou9|2012-03-22 07:37:55
O.o

Should I list only the useful summons out of each section of level's ? or list every summon?

I say list them all with your recommended ones highlighted. I know that is a lot of extra work, but some people have different preferences when it comes to these things. And maybe someone might figure out something new that no one else was aware of.

For example;
I noticed Scaraboss is not on the list. I find him much more useful than the other Scaras. His basic attack is a square aoe that hits all enemies AROUND him, heals allies, and pushes both enemies and allies back 1 tile. The heal is more reliable since all you have to do is get in melee range of his target to receive the heal. Scaralady can be Possessed to heal, but otherwise you are depending on a lot of luck.

I am more than willing to help with this. I experiment so much, I am sure I have some sort of valuable information. Message me if you would like my help!
0 0

I had forgotten about Scaraboss... He's very good. The push back attack can be a bit random though.

Anyone know if Kralove can be captured yet?

0 0

I added scaraboss but I couldn't find the new image for him..

I needed good images for Scaraboss, Little Mushd, Big Mushd, Kokoko.

0 0
Score : 854

0 0
RuebeusIX|2012-03-22 23:56:19

New image.. that's the old.
0 0
Score : 8307

Greedodude
Level 5
Rating: 7
Close Combat: 1
- a close ranged attack which does 10 damage and push damage,
Long Range: 2
-A long ranged attack which can be used twice a turn for 5 damage each.
-A healing attack which heals 10 hp
Other comments:
sometimes if it can't attack anything the greedodude will attack an empty space or an ally. if someone in the party has low hp it will prioritize healing over attacking. with more than one summoned they heal 20-30 hp per turn, which helps a lot at low levels. They tend to stay far, and dodge a lot, but they go up close sometimes too, so they're good at mid ranged kiting. Overall with their variety of attacks they're really fun. I used 3 of these by level 15 and kept using them until level 20.
0 0
Xander-is-Kander|2012-03-23 03:00:39

Greedodude
Level 5
Close Combat: 1
- a close ranged attack which does 10 damage and push damage,
Long Range: 2
-A long ranged attack which can be used twice a turn for 5 damage each.
-A healing attack which heals 10 hp
Other comments:
sometimes if it can't attack anything the greedodude will attack an empty space or an ally. if someone in the party has low hp it will prioritize healing over attacking. with more than one summoned they heal 20-30 hp per turn, which helps a lot at low levels. They tend to stay far, and dodge a lot, but they go up close sometimes too, so they're good at mid ranged kiting. Overall with their variety of attacks they're really fun. I used 3 of these by level 15 and kept using them until level 20.
Where do you get this? I'm curious and I'll add it.
0 0
Score : 227

Greedodude is from the first xinit area. There are several types, you need the exact one you are showing to get the heals. There's also a crab there, capn something, the name escapes me, but he has a heal that gives you about 8 hp and 1AP! once you're at about 50% HP he does it every turn on you.

Edit:
This is the guy:
Zinit Cap'n Crablock

0 0

Bump! I'll update this more today.

0 0
Score : 50
[/b]Chafers were nerfed to hell and back, so here's my updated entry:
[b]Chafer Lancer
Level 35
Rating: 6
Close Combat:
Long Range:
-Has 5MP

Also, here's a new entry:

Drheller
Level 50
Close Combat:
-Resistant to every element, 80% resist to Earth/Fire.
Long Range:
-Has 4MP
0 0
Score : 1646

any proof u can tame them and if so where are they

0 0
Respond to this thread