FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Healing Pets

By RuebeusIX March 20, 2012, 09:26:32

What are our options for pets that will heal the Osa? I know of Gobbette and that is all at the moment.

No one?

Another question;

Would +Healing increase the heal of Gobball Steak and Magpie?

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 2022

Not sure about the first question. But I'm pretty sure healing stuff doesn't increase the heal of magpie (unsure about gobbal steak) because it's an hp transfer, not a heal.

0 0
Score : 227

There are some green Jelly guys on Zinit that will heal you, along with some crabs that heal and give AP (name escapes me, captn something.) But those are both lower level than gobbette. However, maybe the higher level crabs have the same heal +AP ability.

0 0
Score : 854
Seredin|2012-03-20 15:41:25
There are some green Jelly guys on Zinit that will heal you, along with some crabs that heal and give AP (name escapes me, captn something.) But those are both lower level than gobbette. However, maybe the higher level crabs have the same heal +AP ability.

Cap'n Clawlock? He is not tamable. Are you low level crabs the Surimi?
0 0
Score : 246

All scaras heal allies while damaging enemies with all their abilities. This means if you stand on one of their dung bombs when they go off, you get healed, or if you throw your scara behind the enemy while your in front, their 3 range long flame attack will both hurt the enemy, and heal you. Also scaralady's have a +60% resist buff, so they become pretty decent support pets.

0 0
Kunotron|2012-03-21 00:12:58
All scaras heal allies while damaging enemies with all their abilities. This means if you stand on one of their dung bombs when they go off, you get healed, or if you throw your scara behind the enemy while your in front, their 3 range long flame attack will both hurt the enemy, and heal you. Also scaralady's have a +60% resist buff, so they become pretty decent support pets.

Wow! Perfect pet! Thanks for the reply. I am going to check the location online later (when I get off work). Or do you happen to know where they are/what level?
0 0
Score : 125
RuebeusIX|2012-03-21 01:09:49
Kunotron|2012-03-21 00:12:58

Wow! Perfect pet! Thanks for the reply. I am going to check the location online later (when I get off work). Or do you happen to know where they are/what level?

level 30 and they are in Brakmar.
0 0
Score : 227
RuebeusIX|2012-03-20 16:45:29
Seredin|2012-03-20 15:41:25

Cap'n Clawlock? He is not tamable. Are you low level crabs the Surimi?
Are you sure? Did they change it recently because he's what I was using to get through zinit. Of course I tamed the one on zinit not on the mainland, maybe there's a difference.

Yea its specifically the Zinit Cap'n Crablock that is tameable. Wiki has it too:
Zinit Cap'n Crablock 
0 0

I forgot all about this thread xD

Hmmm. He's really low level. I guess he wouldnt be a terrible support for my Chafer Lancer though. Maybe I could get 4 hits in with him >biggrin

0 0
Score : 161

The mt z crab drops a sand totem thing also that tends to be attacked by enemies alot and it also allows the crab to warp to it to get out of harms way.

0 0
Score : 189

Don't think the Mt Z crab will cast hes heal on a chafer...since it hurts the chafer.

0 0
Respond to this thread