FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can anybody tell me if I messed my character up?

By Alaru March 01, 2012, 05:38:46

Playing an air Osamodas. I put all of my points into Agility and Symbiosa. Some guy told me that I should have put all of my stats into HP and the one that lets me summon more monsters. Can anybody tell me what I should do? I put my survivor and subscription launch items on this character so if I messed up I'm screwed.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 178
Alaru|2012-03-01 05:38:46
Playing an air Osamodas. I put all of my points into Agility and Symbiosa. Some guy told me that I should have put all of my stats into HP and the one that lets me summon more monsters. Can anybody tell me what I should do? I put my survivor and subscription launch items on this character so if I messed up I'm screwed.
Hp was nerfed so it no longer has a huge advantage over other stats in the long run in pvp. Symbiosa was finally balanced so osa's don't have to follow the Gobup route anymore. Air branch also had its damage increased so agility might be a worthwhile stat, but that is entirely preference now. By summon more monsters, you mean leadership right? Almost every osa would lvl Animal Blessing to 5 for the +1 leadership. Only costs 5 lvls for that extra leadership so its not too much of a hassle. If you mean more summon slots then that is Gobgob. Lvling Gobgob is useful for a symbiosa build since it reduces the ap cost to summon it.
0 0
Score : 4283

After gathering information from Icy I decided to put 100 points in health on my first 21 level's and then go agility from there, I wanted some extra health because it can really benefit you.

Besides that as for specialties I'm going for Symbiosa and Gobgob maxed first.

0 0
Score : 530

Air Osa should get at least 1 leader ship and whip.. I deal 90s ( a hit) with my summons opposed to the 20s as a dragon. it buffs all them summons dmg by 2x

0 0
Score : 538
Exeuntz|2012-03-01 07:16:19
Air Osa should get at least 1 leader ship and whip.. I deal 90s ( a hit) with my summons opposed to the 20s as a dragon. it buffs all them summons dmg by 2x
Yes it is sort of insane that at level 16 my rat can do ~65 damage
0 0
Respond to this thread