FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I still don't understand how Air Osa Works

By Ragutou9 - MEMBER (+) - March 01, 2012, 01:39:25

Can someone explain to me what the best specialties to get for an air osa who will be using dragon form? and anything else.. because I don't even know how to level up the gobgob and what not.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 530
Ragutou9|2012-03-01 01:39:25
Can someone explain to me what the best specialties to get for an air osa who will be using dragon form? and anything else.. because I don't even know how to level up the gobgob and what not.
Youre still an Osa bro. You summon mobs on the field and summon Gob gob to eat them, and they gain those levels of that mob
0 0
Score : 3013

When in dragon form you get bonuses based off the level of the power AND the level of the GobGob you fuse with.
Your GobGob always starts at lvl 1, as Exe said, you need to feed your GobGob with your summons. Dont worry, when your GobGob eats a summon of yours its returned to your stock.
Your limited by the number of summons you can have out at a time by your Leadership, You can get more Leadership either through equipment or by leveling up your Animal Blessing power. You will need at least 2 leadership (you start with 1 by default) to beable to summon both a pet and your GobGob.
Unlike the other classes your also limited by the level of your summons. You can not have a combined level higher than your own. (so you cant summon two lvl 5 monsters if your just lvl 9, but you can when you reach lvl 10)

Other things you'll need to know is that When your Gobgob is on the field or "on" an enemy you cant summon any more, that also includes when hes "on" you in dragon form. So make sure you summon your pets first THEN the gobgob.

While its true your air powers get extra effects while in dragon form you can still use your fire and earth powers and they are affected by your dragon form's bonus damage.

Its up to you to determine which attack powers you want to use

I think thats the gist of the basics.

0 0
Score : 530

You also breath fire with fire tree spells :p

0 0
Respond to this thread