FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire/Earth buffs still broken

By XelZeta - MEMBER - March 01, 2012, 00:52:26

I noticed that the fire and earth buffs still dont last beyond the pets turn.

This makes me very sad, very sad indeed. And this is sad ontop of the sad I have from waiting for them to fix there connection problem.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1519

I feel a little pigeon-holed into picking Air now, but I don't find it at all appealing >.< Guess I could play a different class while waiting for changes..

0 0
Score : 3013

I would suggest the sadi. just by looking over his new powers, hes clearly has the powers a summoner should have. he can easily control them (doesnt get -resistance or loses a turn).
He can buff them with +3ap right from level 0 (and they dont die afterword).
He can even order all his dolls to attack the same target with wild grass.

And when a doll dies, who cares!? you can pop another one out with out having to go and catch it!
I found this part especially freeing.

They really did a good job on the sadi, just wish they could do half that to the osa.

Also, he gets a class book for some reason.

0 0
Score : 232

This is very sad, if not outright pathetic. This lasted the whole beta, and was left ignored. It's not something hidden either.

0 0
Score : 125

Is it worth using symbiosa or leveling it up if you want to use earth spells? I noticed I can still cast earth spells while in dragon form and I kinda like the damage boost it gives to be honest since it's +% to all types now.

0 0
Score : 3013

You can use the earth powers in dragon form for the bonus damage, sure.

Its just that to be in dragon mode you cant have any summons left on the field.

0 0
Score : 530
Aqualisk|2012-03-01 05:58:59
Is it worth using symbiosa or leveling it up if you want to use earth spells? I noticed I can still cast earth spells while in dragon form and I kinda like the damage boost it gives to be honest since it's +% to all types now.
Then go for it. You're not inclined to using air spells because you get some bonuses. I would at least. Consider bwork trump (start up a backstab) and scarawing (filler mp dmg)
0 0
Respond to this thread