FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Holy Gobbals, Whip

By Shuup February 29, 2012, 21:54:32

Double the damage of your summon. A 100% increase at level 0. Only costs 4 AP.

Balanced.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 532
Shuup|2012-02-29 21:54:32
Double the damage of your summon. A 100% increase at level 0. Only costs 4 AP.

Balanced.
what? what spell are you even talking about
0 0
Score : 538

Hes taking about the air spell "Whip"

which according to tis description "double damage done by summons"

...im not sure how that works...let me level my air spells

edit: UH....Whip, just using whip on its own DOUBLES all your pets damage. IE gives them 100% damage ALL ELEMENTS.

Well time ot only use whip...

edit2: this applies to gobgob as well

0 0
Score : 1578

Well I smell that getting nerfed.....

0 0

It does nothing extra in dragon form. I really doubted it would but yeah tongue 

0 0
Score : 530

Who said you need to use it in Dragon mode?

I would try to see if you can get 200% dmg with 2 whips.

Air.. (well Whip) Summoner is gonna be boss.

0 0
Exeuntz|2012-03-01 00:19:05
Who said you need to use it in Dragon mode?

I would try to see if you can get 200% dmg with 2 whips.

Air.. (well Whip) Summoner is gonna be boss.
assuming its not nerfed to high heaven...I am looking towards ways of getting 8AP asap tongue 
0 0
Score : 217

From my experience, I think the correct spell description would be "Double damage to summoned creatures." Like the old whip from Dofus which did so much damage to summons, this one just doubles the damage value if used against one. I highly doubt the spell actually doubles the damage of a summon.

0 0
-ShadowForce-|2012-03-01 01:16:19
From my experience, I think the correct spell description would be "Double damage to summoned creatures." Like the old whip from Dofus which did so much damage to summons, this one just doubles the damage value if used against one. I highly doubt the spell actually doubles the damage of a summon.
NOpe just gives all mobs +100% damage.

Doing damage to your summons would make...no sense at all. Since the skill itself never gave any benefit to summons.
0 0
Score : 178

Seems that you don't have to hit your summons in order for the +100% damage to apply. I hit a wodent with whip and gobgob got the buff o.o.

0 0
Score : 1077

Keep in mind that they nerfed summons damage, so this skill is not as OP as you may think.

Max gobup is 70% damage. So it's really like 140% damage. Still pales in comparison to Iop damage.

0 0
Score : 178
crudd|2012-03-01 03:15:00
Keep in mind that they nerfed summons damage, so this skill is not as OP as you may think.

Max gobup is 70% damage. So it's really like 140% damage. Still pales in comparison to Iop damage.
Pretty sure that is 70% of their max %damage. If a mob has 30% damage then we will summon it with 21% damage. With whip it is now 121% damage. Unless they changed the mobs, almost every summon up to lvl 40 has 40% damage or less. For these lvls whip is quite powerful, but if they give mobs higher %damage values at later lvls then it won't be such a huge jump in damage.
0 0
IcyClaw|2012-03-01 03:26:39
crudd|2012-03-01 03:15:00

Pretty sure that is 70% of their max %damage. If a mob has 30% damage then we will summon it with 21% damage. With whip it is now 121% damage. Unless they changed the mobs, almost every summon up to lvl 40 has 40% damage or less. For these lvls whip is quite powerful, but if they give mobs higher %damage values at later lvls then it won't be such a huge jump in damage.
You are correct
0 0
Respond to this thread