FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

+Range?

By Shuup February 21, 2012, 23:05:59

What would be your opinions on saving up for +1 range until level 17? It buffs S.Wing and Boohowl/Curve, might be the slight edge up for an Osa to kite early on. Most of your damage is from Summons anyway, so why not?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3013

If the osa gets fix to where your able to buff your pets and it actually last long enough to be worth it over directly damaging the enemy then I can see +range being a very viable option for pet masters.

0 0
Score : 538
XelZeta|2012-02-21 23:30:56
If the osa gets fix to where your able to buff your pets and it actually last long enough to be worth it over directly damaging the enemy then I can see +range being a very viable option for pet masters.
I really doubt there will be any point in time that choosing to not attack (by hitting your pet) will supersede the damage you would do with pet + you. This is one of the massive issues with Possession. Really not much you do with it could compare to the damage I could do with attacks and then my pet.

Range would be decent if we needed to attack from it...but we don't. With the lock/dodge changes making dodging harder, and the fact that Osa have no escape mechanic (other than pets that do pushbacks tongue) mean that we'll end up in someones face no matter what. Attacking with most of our skills from 1 cell farther away isn't going to win that...yet 15 levels worth of HP/Damage might.
0 0
Score : 904

You guys are forgetting that Gob Up has modifiable range. The range stat furthers your ability to cast pets in strategic positions. You can cast a stationary pet, such as an Exploding Sunflower, in a tactical position or a mob with high lock stat in the enemy's face while you kite.

0 0
Score : 323

I've actually been playing with +3 range (one stat, one from a hat, and a pendant from cra hoodlum.)

Its a lot of fun to be able to summon across the field. xD

0 0
Respond to this thread