FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Full HP vs Full intel

By Newbinblue - MEMBER - February 08, 2012, 08:09:27

whats a better build? full hp or full intel or what kinda of builds do you think would be best for an osa? right now im a 26 fire osa and i find him to be pretty good but i really rely on my summons so i cant help wondering if maybe a full hp osa would be better? i think at lower lvls it would be but what about higher?

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 67

from my experiences a full hp osa would definitely be better since osa's really cant do much damage in the first place. unless they are earth. due to the fact that their main damaging trees such as air have been nerfed into the ground making the dragon form completely useless for us since it doesn't do anywhere near enough damage to make up for the loss of gobob and pets. right now with the current setup of stats and with the way hp scaling works, pumping it all into hp and tanking for ur pets is currently the best way to go as an osa right now. also at higher lvls the mobs dont hit for 100's untill late or very late game, to put it in perspective, im lvl 35 and training at arachnis which are 50ish if i can remember correctly and only hit me for around 45-60ish damage im using my gobball warchief and gobbette and they are able to keep me alive and do enough dps to kill the spiders without me having to worry about dieing, (i come out with about 25-50% hp at the end of it and im not hp build)

0 0
Score : 2842

I mix my hp and Intel and currently to date, i have been king Osa

i am Akaros in game, let me know if you need any pointers, i generally kill those hp osas claiming that hp stacked is the best build i can do over 150 dmg a turn at level 41, with 600 hp with majority intel and like 110% Fire damage

0 0
Score : 905

yeaaa that sounds cool mwriot2 =] im supersaiyan ^.^

0 0
Score : 1519
mwriot2|2012-02-08 16:12:01
I mix my hp and Intel and currently to date, i have been king Osa

i am Akaros in game, let me know if you need any pointers, i generally kill those hp osas claiming that hp stacked is the best build i can do over 150 dmg a turn at level 41, with 600 hp with majority intel and like 110% Fire damage

I'm glad to hear there's other options. I'm new, but I don't like the idea of this "Full-hp build for everyone" idea. Would it be alright if I contact you for int-based pointers in-game too?
0 0
Score : 323

I did int and range. Don't regret it at all.

0 0
Score : 1519

Since I'm having a hard time catching people online, I was wondering if you could give me the basic for an Int-based build? How much HP will I be needing? how much int? Just don't want to overdo one or the other smile 

0 0
Score : 2842

i stoped leveling at 42 when i caught a hint at a wipe, i can still give you advice but i dont know how accurate it would be for launch balances thats why im waiting to post my guide

Just message me or post your in game name i love helping out with osa's wether it be dofus or wakfu

0 0
Respond to this thread