FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help with stat points on Osamodas please

By Jgg1988 - MEMBER - January 20, 2020, 18:37:42

Hello! I made a new character, Osamodas. I love capture enemies then summoning them. But I don't know where to spend my points. Lots of Osa spells are AoE but my pets right now hit an unique target. Should I put point on unique target damage or AoE target? Thanks! 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 359

usually people go for ST-distance build, and put in backstab damage cause its easy to get backstab (bwork spell and spam whip)

1 0
Score : 111

thanks biggrin

0 0
Score : 4868

If I remember correctly, pets get power based on your average mastery in everything, so they will do the same damage no matter what mastery you take.

0 0
Score : 150

It doesn't matter what mastery you take. It wont affect the summon since your summon mastery scales with yours. It takes 80% of the sum of your highest primary elemental mastery and the total amount of all your secondary masteries. (This includes rear, crit, st, aoe, bezerk, distance and melee)

The formula is basically this [0.8 x (Highest elemental mastery + Sum of all secondary masteries)], and the result would go as your summon elemental mastery. So no matter your build is your summon will just take your mastery and convert it to elemental smile

1 0
Respond to this thread