Reactions 95
Score : 59

I swear if you guys remove capture mech im quiting the game. angry

0 0
Score : 4977

You can still capture them, but they will all have the same spells

0 -1
Score : 82

Just to give additional feedback to this thread, it would be good for the GobGob summon to have (-MP/-AP or even -WP) spells because boss control is important for some dungeons. A spell to invert the effects of spells or their elemental damage type also would be good as a way to do consistent damage or make situational spells more useful. It would be neat to customize what the normal and inverted effect would be considering the simple premise of the GobGob spells (healing/melee/ranged spell) akin to what Protoflex or Flame Knight has with their melee/ranged spells having minor side effects.

0 0

You will be able to modify your gobgob with passives, but you won't be able to change him mid-fight as much anymore.

Also you will have controll draining spells whih will weaken boss summons.

0 -1
Score : 167

Will Osa be retaining the option of Animal Link support for this new protector role you're beginning to focus on? I've always been a great fan of the offensive support Osa, using AoE damage spells to buff melee allies and still assist with ddamage.

0 0

I assume so, since they want osas to be more of a damage-support class, so if not there will definetly be some more support builds for osa

0 -1
Score : 1

Hi there,

I have been playing since the alpha, i ended up pampering an osamodas since then.

I love the pokemon feeling, trying to make friends with cute or powerful mobs.

I more recently invested a lot of k into a earth dragon build, like transforming into an almighty dragon and whipping mobs with powerful zone spells.

Feels like all this reworks will make my long hard earned stuff to become useless, the gameplay way more plain and boring...

I usually have long periods of leave from the game. Not sure if i will stick around if i feel like my character is not enjoyeable to play anymore and if all the time i spent to get a stuff that supports my earth crit berserk playstyle goes to waste.

I didnt mind grinding srsly 2 years on the osa, i just care about ankama making me looks like a fool.

1 -1

you can still be a dragon with a whip but instead of having many pets, you will be more like ash with his pikachu

0 -3
Score : 1

just a big, fat and absolute NO. you can't ruin the osamodas by making them a damn generic summoner. just give us more summons or all of them.

2 -2

Well now you can have a summon that does anything from lvl 1 forward, but just 1 thing per fight

0 0
Score : 8431

this rework is going to make osa one of the most expressive classes in the game. not only can you choose your own skin for your partner, but you also choose what it's good at and customise yourself and your partner through 20 to 30 passives? that's a lot of freedom. honestly this class could be anything after the rework. it'll continue to be a damage dealer if you build it that way, but i can build mine to be a healer, someone else can build theirs to be a tank, and then there's that new "protector" role that they talked about?

exciting stuff. hopefully not every passive is so barebones as the examples, though. there's only so few slots to actually equip them.

0 0

According to what the devs said, their roles will be damage dealer and support

0 -1
Score : 3868

At first, it was kind of saddening to see the Capture System (something that has been in the game since the Beta) but seeing the expectations for the class it truly looks promissing.

I like the idea of generic summons if they can be customized, kind of reminds me to Waven's Osamodas where you have to evolve the monster. I've always see the class and the summon as in a Symbiosis state and this would also help to balance the class itself: You could have a strong monster at your disposal at the cost of your own ressources (masteries, hp, resistances, etc), it would also make the class more strategic. Maybe add a feature where the closer the summons are to the summoner on the battelfield, more benefits they get.

What if the Capture System got replaced by a Learning System? What if the Osamodas (being the master of beasts as they are) could learn certain spells from certain monsters to use them in battle? Maybe 2 or 3 could be stored in the current Summon Box or maybe they could only be used during the battle. It could be an interesting mechanic that would let the Osamodas to "keep in toch" (?) with the monsters around them.

I don't play Osamodas but I'm excited to see what happens.

0 0
Score : 8431

i did have a thought about a possible "archetype" system, where your gobgob slots are instead styles of summon.

you could have a healer style, melee style, ranged style, tank style, and mobility/positioning style. each one would have its own spread of stats, its own unique spells, and its own appearance. like how all of the sadida dolls are customised in stat and appearance to do a job.

but that doesn't seem to match up with what's currently planned, so i didn't think that suggesting it would be useful. i'd like to see more information and more planning so that i can give feedback that matters to the dev's vision of the class rather than just what i want.

0 0
Score : 87

I don't really like the idea of having only one summon, as the versatility of this class is something I enjoyed from the start. 
Also I built my osa as DD, not as support. I'd be annoyed if it became a support class now, as I'd have to change all gear and stats... would probably then give up and main another class tbh.

1 0

It will still be a strong DD in dragon mode

0 -2
Score : 2487

cody5|2020-03-22 19:11:09
It will still be a strong DD in dragon mode

Which is a restriction. I love the fact that I'm a decent DD as a summoner Osa, and dragon Osa is just cherry on top.

These changes will change that entirely. Besides, it is still not a good excuse for those who spent lots of kamas and time to gear their character, no matter how you want to spin it. If I were an end game character myself I would quit as well.
2 0
Score : 831

I'm very interested in a revamp Idea for the class if it means less work for you guys, but not at the cost of everything the Class is, I do hope the class won't come out weaker than it was before from this.

Though this also raises the question of already established Osa such as myself on how good or bad it will affect us, there's our role, our grinded gear and the time we devoted to make the class work, I just hope it comes out better than worse.

-----

Also on another note are you guys planning on having us have more than one summon again the class, since it's still under development I'd like it if it was under consideration smile

0 0
Respond to this thread