FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about pets/skills

By Penius#8389 - MEMBER - December 25, 2018, 09:30:24
Usually a pet you can capture has the paw icon, even when you're not allowed to capture it yet due to level differences.
But sometimes I come back to an area and find that now I can tame something that didnt even have the paw icon before, is there a secret mechanic with control or something I'm missing? 

Also Lots of pets have unuseable/grayed out skills which dont mention any specific requirements, is this intended? As example the enraged boohemoth has only one useable which makes him pretty meh
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 9668
I'm not an osamodas expert, but i believe capturing certain monsters is related only to level
What i mean by that is
Player level=150
Monster level=151
[Cannot capture]
Player level=150
Monster level=149
[Can capture]

Monsters in the wild can have varying levels, for example it is possible for one Wabbit to be lv141, and another wabbit to be lv145, even if they are the exact same species in every way

As for the spells being grayed out, some monsters just went through nerfs or revamps and the spells were never fixed/changed sad its actually a bit sad in that regard
8 0
Score : 1144
Yeah they put a lvl cap or lvl differences to capture a specific mob because imagine if a lvl 1 osa can capture a lvl 200 wild monster, that will totally make osa broken, and they nerf or change the spells of the captured monster because for example the passives of certain mobs is removed to prevent them overshadowing the other summons or having an overpowered summon, again it will make the osa broken in the game, monsters with paw icon are the only monsters that can be captured, maybe you are encountering a bug if you can capture a monster with no paw icon on it.

3 0
Score : 24
Osa sensei ayy
0 0
Respond to this thread