FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What gear do you use for your Osa?

By Lurixi - MEMBER - September 25, 2016, 16:50:46

Hi, I want to know what gear everyones uses for their Osa. I don't want to spend hours digging through the encyclopedia looking for good stuff, so, I just wanna know what all of you wear. What gear do you use for your Osa?

0 -1
Reactions 9
Score : 2431

Cape: Nomad Cape (or Nutt Cape/Voracious Cape)
Helmet: St'Ki Mask (or Precision Helmet)
Epaulettes: Ethylettes (or Steel Beak Epaulettes)
Amulet: The Eternal (or Tropicalei)
Ring 1: Gold Croc
Ring 2: Upcoming level 195 UB ring (or Ovapow Ring/Nomad Max)
Second Hand: Soul Dagger or Breath of Life
Main Weapon: Bygone
Belt: The High Hoist
Breastplate: Withered Breastplate
Boots: Scaly Boots (or Thing Thongs for the extra range, if you don't mind 1 less MP)
Pet: Wodent

0 0
Score : 1173

well im far from endgame yet:

the osa I play is 13ap/5mp 10 control one

Helmet: Wa Wabbit's Cwown (150lv)
Epaulettes: The veiled souls' Shadows (155lv)
Amulet: Wa Wamulet (150lv)
Ring 1: Sprecious (145lv)
Ring 2: Expire Ring (160lv)
Main Weapon: Daybreak Hammer (160lv)
Belt: Wa Wabbit's Corset (150lv)
Breastplate: Withered Breastplate (156lv)
Boots: Harry Boots (140lv)
Pet: Wodent

0 0
Score : 16178

Oh gosh lemme see..

Currently on my Osa, I'm using..

• Steel Beak Helmet (Upgrade: Precision Helmet)
  • Flaxhid's Talisman
  • Nutt Cape (Upgrade: Nomad Cape)
  • Steel Beak Epaulettes
  • Withered Breastplate
  • The High Hoist
  • Soul Sister (Upgrade: Monkey-Ring or Ring Utan)
  • Gold Croc
  • Pointy Leggings (Alternative: Scaly Boots)
  • Planter's Puncher
  • Shushu Emblem (+2 Air)
  • Long-Range Boowolf
  • pet Wodent
This is a 12/5, 10 Control build. Hard to complain about being 13/6 in dragon form, with 40% damage inflicted.

I obviously ended up splitting my masteries a bit when trying to keep my Osamodas at 10 control. It's not generally a problem when summoning though, and even without runes my Osamodas performs pretty well.
0 0
Score : 1546
  • Steel Beak Helmet (Upgrade: Precision Helmet)
  • The Eternal
  • Nomad cape
  • Tropical Epualettes
  • Withered Breastplate
  • Tropical belt
  • GKC
  • Gold Croc
  • Scaly Boots
  • Planty stem
  • Shushu Emblem (+3 fire)
  • Long-Range Boowolf
  • pet Wodent
12/6 10 control +3 range , low crits(dont miss them that much) res needs some runing
im ok with it but could be better
0 0
Score : 577

What would you suggest for a lvl135-140 osa?
I'm currently lvl132 with terrible gear, and I'm starting to feel the burden of it...the only "good" thing I have is probably the wodent pet, lol

0 0
Score : 1546
Musi-chan|2016-10-28 01:21:52
What would you suggest for a lvl135-140 osa?
I'm currently lvl132 with terrible gear, and I'm starting to feel the burden of it...the only "good" thing I have is probably the wodent pet, lol
Well you should list your gear first and what epic/relic you think you most likely are able to get ?
0 0

Ok, sooo atm I'm working towards Solomonk, seems the most gettable and I'm like 70% done with it, for the rest of the equip I have:

• Ponktius Helmet
  • Cactabrooch
  • Limited edition cape (pretty fond on this one)
  • Epoinkettes
  • Milkar fur (probably the best until withered?)
  • Ponktius belt
  • Tortured Soul (random people in-game told me it's pretty good)
  • Floral Sporing
  • Cactaboots
  • Mecha-crane
  • Osamodas Emblem
  • Long-Range Dragoturkey (but it's dead T_T)
  • Wodent pet
And some of those equips are not slotted correctly for both elements (fire,air), some of them are "fire,earth", or "fire water", but I'm pretty sure I got fire everywhere
0 0
Score : 51

First off, just give your mount some osamodas powder and its fine, unless you have some kind of weird roleplaying where you play its dead forever Xd

For breastplate id go Empelol's Breastplate or Poroplast or Orgasmik Chest Plate
no mp on milkar so I would not use it

for amulet: Collective Pensivant (if u need more range) , Gwand Viziew Amulet, Emiw Amulet

Limited edition cape is not really that good for osa IMO, go for bagus shushu (easiest to get) then woboots if u are going with solomonk.

Get maybe Gwand Viziew's Cloak or Mushmantle instead.

But at that level one should already know what stats he needs, like are you more Aoe or range, support or damage, summon or dragon more

0 0

For some reason I thought to resurrect a pet it needed to be lvl50...but it seems it's just bugged so you have to give the powder in a specific "way" for it to work.

Today I managed to drop the Collective Pensivant (found a good party to run hc)

I'll try to get the other stuff too. Also, it's not that I don't know what stats I need, but I don't really know what to aim for at this lvl (altough now I know, kind of).

I've been playing support this whole time because I feel like my damage is super underwhelming compared to others, especially with the ocushu summon being the "best" right now, so I'm better off using whisperer and crab + animal link to buff my party. I'd like to be a good ranged dps, not necessarily dragon, but I think there's no other way to be a good osa dps, so I'd aim more for ranged damage and not AoE damage.

0 0
Respond to this thread