By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Summon Osa wonky AI wasting turns

By Emmisary January 05, 2014, 19:12:03

At the moment my fire summon Osa is lvl 44 and i am using frogs as my summons. Lately i have been having issues since i came back. I would say roughly about 1/4 of the time when i am in battles. I would buff my summon, then it would be my summons turn to fight. But it just sits there doing nothing and the timer runs out. Then either the monsters attack me or get locked if i am lucky.

But i noticed this has been happening to me alot more lately. My summons basically screw me over, as if they are on strike and just sit there and run the clock out.

I really dislike this and i find it annoying and unfair. I have read posts in the past about how summon Osa's have been nerfed to death by Ankama and thats why i rarely see any of them around anymore.

Can someone shed light on this problem?? Is it a bug?? If it is a bug, is it on their to do list to fix?? If it is the AI can they change it or fix it somehow??

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1683

Frogs are bugged. It doesn't get any better though, lots of summons are bugged. At high lvl summon osas are borderline useless. I would stick with the osa class only if you don't mind switching to a dragon build later on when you move on to more serious content.

0 0
Score : 26

I don't remember that i had same trouble maybe those frogs are buggy . Try to get another summon and try with it . If problem still goes on , that means that there s something wrong about your osa andyou should send a bug report about it. About what Noobility says , I don t completely agree to his idea about high lvl summoners. Osa summoner may not be the best but I don't think that they r that shitty ,too. As a lvl125 osa summoner being one of the few of this kind , damage output of my summons are pretty good even though i m not a full summoner . And don t worry , summoner is not that bad (except for UBs) if you can find appropriate gears and know what you r doing.

Regards , Zos

0 0
Score : 492

Try useing Possession.

0 0
Score : 1169

And lemme tell ya, that as soon as you hit lv55 you can use Wild War Chiefs, who have good Ai, to the point when u can just leave them be and just whip em and pass. Also WWC are enougth to roll up till 100sh leveles, because achieving 5 control ain't dat hard and u can stack decent cmc pretty early on.

0 0
Respond to this thread