FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

In need of help building a Single summon/Fire dragon hyrbid

By Brynnhildr November 03, 2013, 14:08:33

Hello everyone,

Lately I've been playing around with making a summon osa when I decided I wanted to hybrid her into a fire summon/dragon hybrid. I'm quite curious to see how many of these kind of osa's are around, how they have statted their skills and speciality and to see what gear and spells they use.

what I was thinking so far was:
- 11 ap (so you can be 12ap dragon)
- 5mp (or more/less depending on how easy it is to mix)

Using 1 summon (for example black wabbit at end game)

Any input and help would be much apreciated!!

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2819

There is only one I know of at the moment. He's level 126 at the moment. Currently wearing from what I see a mecha/moowolf mix.

He does have 11ap and 5mp, and is pretty powerful. I'd say to get that, you'd have to stat 2ap and 1mp, the rest can go where you feel them best placed, or hope you find a relic.

Other than that, I only know the basics for statting, like gobgob, gob up, and Symbiosa. Only other thing I can tell you is he doesnt have Critical synergy but does have animal guard.

0 0
Score : 607

The best spell strategy for fire/summon osa imo is casting: 1xBoohowl + 1xMooing + 1xPosession each turn. That would make 6ap+4ap+1ap=11ap. You would always control your summon. maxamize it's damage output and be able to place it amidst or directly next to the enemies. This would enable you to hit your enemies hard with boohowl and mooing wile simultaneously buffing your summon with extra dmg% and resists.

0 0
Score : 2819

And dont forget about the option to use whip to buff your summon inplace of using mooing for damage, depending on field set up and resists of the target for you agressing. And with Dragon, youll have 12AP, allowing you to bwork for backstab boohowl+mooing, or just straight up double boohowl if you want.
And you can also mix and match any other spells you want to use.

0 0
Respond to this thread