FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Leadership + Osamodas Blessing Question

By Fizzlegrom March 15, 2013, 01:22:58

Alright folks, I just made a Fire Osa and I have some questions in regards to how Leadership and Osamodas Blessing works.

From what I've been told, each +1 Leadership allows for an additional summon and adds +10 levels to your effective summoner level if you have the passive MAXED. The tooltip for the passive speaks NOTHING of adding to possible levels of summons.

I am really confused by this. What is the relationship between Leadership and Osamodas Blessing.

HALP!

0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 190

This is the formula for new blessing.

LVL+(10*LEA) = LVL allowed to summon.

Let's say, you are level 30 with 3 LEA and Blessing max. You can summon up to 60 levels. Of course, you can only summon those of same level as you. However, you can summon multiple monsters, such as 2 level 30 monsters.

0 0
Score : 1972

there are have 2 cap apply for ur summon

1. leadership = creature quantity
2. as Juliet-St-Clair said

if you are level 110 and have no leadership gears you will have only 1 leadership, that is mean you can summon 1 creature and have 120 summon level cap, so don't wonder why you have 120 cap but can't summon 2nd creatures although both your creature reach enough level cap.

0 0
Score : 1780

To be more precise, summon level cap = Player lvl + (summon skill * leadership). So you can calculate your increase before blessing is maxed.

Don't know how it got so badly mistranslated but the current spell description for Osamodas blessing is totally wrong.

0 0
Score : 2

Is the passive bugged at the moment?

I'm a level 15 osa at the moment, and I can only summon one creature at a time. I have four levels of Osamoda's Blessing (+2 Summoning Skill) which should allow me to summon three pets at once, provided that the total level of them is below 45, if I've read correctly. (Level 15 + 10 (1 leadership default) + 20 (2 summoning skill))

I am trying to summon two pets (Level 5 Greedodude and Level 6 Zinit Cap'n Crablock) and I can only summon one, as Gobup is greyed out on any other turn, after having summoned the first pet.

However, when I equip my Pilgrim Staff (+1 leadership) I can summon the two just fine.

Does Osamoda's Blessing only add to the level of summons allowed, not the amount of summons?

If this is the case, it should probably be reworded to be less misleading, as the passive states that "Summoning skill is added to his Leadership points to define the number of creatures he can control in fight."

0 0
shadowthirtynine|2013-03-16 05:21:19
Is the passive bugged at the moment?

I'm a level 15 osa at the moment, and I can only summon one creature at a time. I have four levels of Osamoda's Blessing (+2 Summoning Skill) which should allow me to summon three pets at once, provided that the total level of them is below 45, if I've read correctly. (Level 15 + 10 (1 leadership default) + 20 (2 summoning skill))

I am trying to summon two pets (Level 5 Greedodude and Level 6 Zinit Cap'n Crablock) and I can only summon one, as Gobup is greyed out on any other turn, after having summoned the first pet.

However, when I equip my Pilgrim Staff (+1 leadership) I can summon the two just fine.

Does Osamoda's Blessing only add to the level of summons allowed, not the amount of summons?

If this is the case, it should probably be reworded to be less misleading, as the passive states that "Summoning skill is added to his Leadership points to define the number of creatures he can control in fight."

You didn't read my post, the skills work fine, as I said before osa have 2 summon cap

And this will show your problem:

1 leadership = 1 summon
2 leadership = 2 summons
5 leadership = 5 summons
0 0
Score : 19186

The stupidity here is astounding.

You can't summon any SINGLE creature over your own level.

However if you have Blessing, you can summon several creatures that add up to more than your level.

More leadership = more room for fun.

0 0

And more trouble

0 0
Score : 178

Hello, my osamodas is level 102 and has Osamodas Blessing lvl20, what more I need for be able to summon two Whispered Cracklers (lvl 100)?

0 0
Score : 1698

if you are 102, and you have 20 Blessing and want 2 lvl 100 mobs, you need to have at least 10 leadership total. you have 1 from default, so now you just need 9 more leadership from gear.

0 0
Score : 178

I see, so 1 Leadership = +10 level to my summon group, right?

Thanks for the info, I thought that I've wasted money on a reset for get Osamodas Blessing level 20.

1 0

to summon 2 high level creatures:
1. max level

2. buy leadership runes (level 80 - not the 50 one) and add to items like this (if u rich u can buy mythic items), atm this is the easiest way, but we can wait till they update the new dungeon level 95 to get this set Click here (the set bonus not really good for summon so u can wear combine with leadership gears.), 9 leadership is enough good

0 0
Score : 2832

Note that with summons damage gear, your summons get only 70% of their stats when they are summoned, for those that dont know, this means any summons dmg gear you have, you only actually get 70% of it, since it is calculated as they are summoned instead of afterward.

Also, another build idea you can go for involves with 1ap and1mp statted, rest of the points to crit. And then go after the:
Maka hammer
Excarnus
2xCressedia Rings with +2leadership
Alpha Pred helm
Doziac Epps with +2leadership

Then, viola, you have a 10ap/5mp Osa with 9Leadership total(2x Whispered Cracklers), a little bit +summons damage, and then Boohowl+Whip(with the chance to crit) for maximum summons damage and keeping survivability and maneuverability.

0 0
Score : 59

Hi, I have the same problem, I'm lvl 15 now and I would know how to add leadership, it's only be equiping items? Sry for the question! I'm new in wakfu since closed Beta and Osamodas had changed so much D=

Sry for my bad english too! haha I'm not a common English Speaker but in my forum they didn't solve my problems!

0 0
Score : 19186

1 leadership = 10 extra levels of stuff you can summon, above your current level.

2 leadership =20 extra levels, plus you can have out up to 2 creatures

3 leadership = 30 extra levels, plus you can have out up to 3 creatures

etc.

Due to equipment limitations, approximately 9 leadership seems to be the limit, until more stuff is added.

Please note that you can only capture creatures that are equal to your level, so any questions about summoning stuff higher than your level just makes you look confused.

If you want more than your base 1 leadership, then go shopping or go drop what you want, or maybe craft it.

Wakfu Elements is pretty useful for searching for equipment that gives Leadership.

I'd personally recommend that you save up your mimikibble (acquired in dungeons with chests) and then run Morbax Necropolis in Sidimote Moors. There is a chest there that gives an occasional ring with +1 Leadership, and you can wear up to two of these.

Additionally, there is the Alpha Predator Set, various Leadership breastplates, weapons and other such stuff to look into as you get higher level.

Good luck and happy hunting.

0 0
Respond to this thread