FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth Ecaflip, Three Cards.

By Winnlin April 05, 2012, 06:01:45

Is there ever any reason to use Three Cards over just using All In...?

0 0
Reply
Reactions 5
Score : 4824
Winnlin|2012-04-05 06:01:45
Is there ever any reason to use Three Cards over just using All In...?

Two 3 Cards does more damage than an 8 AP All-In and Two 3 Cards + All or Nothing does more damage than a 10 AP All-In

Start adding crits to the equation and 3 Cards blows All-In out of the water.
0 0
Reply
Score : 1153

It's a decent ability, has an 18.5 damage per Ap ratio. Which is very strong, but it costs you a WP which needs to be saved for Roll Agains. Also the Cards will appear at your left, right and front so you need to move to the square to pick the card. If a someone or something is in one of these slots the card will not appear. It's also probably our lowest gamble with a 67% chance for a positive effect and a 33% chance for a negative.

As stated above though, costing a WP kills the ability, and All-In catches up in average damage per AP at 8 AP

using 3 Cards twice a turn, you'd have 3 turns, and All or Nothing requires melee range.

0 0
Reply
Score : 1568

I basically asked because I'm not sure whether to go Fire or Earth... I like the card aspect but at the same time I don't want to just be using All-in all the time... Thanks for the responses though.

0 0
Reply
Score : 1153

It will be your main spell, but it's important to remember that focusing on one to two spells is the best way to go while leveling, it keeps your spells up to your fighting level, they do level very slowly and if you are trying to keep 4 spells up they will fall behind.

Keeping Heads of Tails decent is a good idea because it's our best damage on God Ecaflips, All or Nothing is useful on God Ecaflips also, just use it on an empty square if you don't want, or cant, move into melee range, it will give you back 2 AP per success so you could use All-In or if you are able to get 3 successes you could 2 x Heads or Tails because you still have the God Ecaflip up.

0 0
Reply
Score : 1568
Tekknorabble|2012-04-05 06:56:50
It will be your main spell, but it's important to remember that focusing on one to two spells is the best way to go while leveling, it keeps your spells up to your fighting level, they do level very slowly and if you are trying to keep 4 spells up they will fall behind.

Keeping Heads of Tails decent is a good idea because it's our best damage on God Ecaflips, All or Nothing is useful on God Ecaflips also, just use it on an empty square if you don't want, or cant, move into melee range, it will give you back 2 AP per success so you could use All-In or if you are able to get 3 successes you could 2 x Heads or Tails because you still have the God Ecaflip up.

Well thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
0 0
Reply
Respond to this thread