FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Double or Nothing comment.

By nonic5 February 19, 2012, 08:59:45

So, as it says, it either doubles the attack, or cancles it. All it effects though is the damage I believe. I thiught this would work, but it didn't. If I accidently heal an opponent, than using that does nothing, because it won't cancle the heal or heal it more. I think that when it says double, it doubles EVERYTHING, (except some things which can't be doubled) and cancle it as n cancles EVERYTHING as well. Anyone, comments?

(P.S., I'm still kinda new to Wakfu, so excuse me if what isn't right/already is.)

0 -1
Reactions 7
Score : 1324
nonic5|2012-02-19 08:59:45
So, as it says, it either doubles the attack, or cancles it. All it effects though is the damage I believe. I thiught this would work, but it didn't. If I accidently heal an opponent, than using that does nothing, because it won't cancle the heal or heal it more. I think that when it says double, it doubles EVERYTHING, (except some things which can't be doubled) and cancle it as n cancles EVERYTHING as well. Anyone, comments?

(P.S., I'm still kinda new to Wakfu, so excuse me if what isn't right/already is.)

The skill doubles the last damage you did, or it will heal it back. As soon as you heal damage back, you can't use the skill until you do more damage.
0 0
Score : 474
nonic5|2012-02-19 08:59:45
So, as it says, it either doubles the attack, or cancles it. All it effects though is the damage I believe.
Correct.
0 0
Score : 177

I know what it does and how it works, I am just saying how it probably SHOULD be.

0 0
Score : 2445

To be honest, most of your post is unintelligible. I couldn't understand your sentence structure at all or what you were trying to get across.

But I will say this. The best way to utilize Double or Quits is in no-loss situations. When the additional damage component on multiple skills activates (such as the second hit of all in, or when the enemy is one double away from death for example.. ) Those are the best times to use the skill.

The worst times, are times where you're trying to double a skill that also comes with a healing component as well. Don't even think about trying to double Heads or Tails. You'll always come out a loser.

0 0
Score : 50

I'm positive this is a bug. When I all in with 1ap (deals one damage) wait a turn (normally they have love flea) the DoQ will do 5 damage first use and multiply from there.

I'm going to test it a little more but I figured I post it here and see if any one had similar experiences with the move.

0 0
Score : 1079
nonic5|2012-02-19 23:29:41
I know what it does and how it works, I am just saying how it probably SHOULD be.
... It is a gambling term, double or nothing.
You can double you money, or you can lose everything all together.
So it makes perfect sense.

The reason it is nothing, is because you lose, nor gain anything!
Just like a real double or nothing bet. To go double or nothing, you had to have won the first bet. So to go double or nothing you can double you earnings, or lose your first earnings causing you to come out with nothing however you haven't lost anything either..
0 0
Score : 4

He say that it should be as it is in dofus

0 0
Respond to this thread