FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Water ECA now OP

By New - MEMBER - February 16, 2012, 21:42:43
Reactions 33
Score : 4826

It's not an even distribution...

The skill is weighted FAR more towards the 30% than to the 500%.

0 0
Score : 474

Folks, just smile, nod your head, and let New hang himself with his own rope. If he really thinks Ecaflips are overpowered then he'll probably roll one. Go ahead and let him roll an Ecaflip exactly the way he describes is overpowered and then he'll come to the realization about how wrong he is when his build doesn't quite work out the way he thought it would. rolleyes

0 0
Score : -39

ecaflips are op lol but now in the way he describes em but they definitly need a nerf0

0 -2
Score : 3549
Signal2Noise|2012-02-17 22:06:16
Folks, just smile, nod your head, and let New hang himself with his own rope. If he really thinks Ecaflips are overpowered then he'll probably roll one. Go ahead and let him roll an Ecaflip exactly the way he describes is overpowered and then he'll come to the realization about how wrong he is when his build doesn't quite work out the way he thought it would. rolleyes
This was my mentality, until he said he was doing 100+ at lvl 20

I'm also laughing that he said I was a noob because I started dofus in 2006

looking at the water ecas spells I really don't see a thing op a bout them
0 0
Score : 115

I don't understand how eca's are even viable D:. On just about all your abilities that rely on chance you have a 50% chance of doing decent damage or completely ***ing you, your allies, or most of the time both instead. Nothing about this class just "works" and when it does work by luck its for less damage than other classes can dish out guaranteed.

0 0
Score : 1052
MalevolentZ|2012-02-18 03:05:05
I don't understand how eca's are even viable D:. On just about all your abilities that rely on chance you have a 50% chance of doing decent damage or completely ***ing you, your allies, or most of the time both instead. Nothing about this class just "works" and when it does work by luck its for less damage than other classes can dish out guaranteed.

Quoted for truth. You have to rely on a 50% chance to MATCH other classes damage, most of the time.
0 0
Score : 472
New|2012-02-17 07:19:27
Not sure if srs

Give me one class that gets 30% 50% or 500% more damage at a 40% chance.
Averaged = roughly 180% - 40% of the time.
You guys QQd that srams were OP? How about jumping for 50% more damage every jump and having an average of 180% extra damage 40% of the time.

You guys are saying I can't do math. Do it yourself, use mommys graphing calculator.

This is sad, come duel me I have a lvl 22 dishin out 100+ every turn

You're acting as if an Ecaflip can pull 500% damage out of his furry behind every single turn without failure.

That is POTENTIAL damage. At most you'll be getting the 30% boost with every other attack, unless you're spamming C'raps or sommin'.

Want ENSURED damage every turn? Play an Air Iop/Sram. They get ***y boosts to their damage each and every turn, often stacking for epic pwnsauce.

Seriously folks.

Seriously.
0 0
Score : 3

have you ever get goosebumps of embarrassment for someone...cuz thats what i get when i read this post

0 0
Score : 229

I think this guy is trolling.... Anyway the passive that allows you to occasionally get a 500% boost to an attack, over the long run statistically is actually the exact same boost as compulsion when maxed (40%)..... Anyway this guy is either trolling, or incredibly stupid and butthurt that srams got a small nerf.

0 0
Score : 4480

I don't think he's trolling. 100+ at level 22 sounds about right. I haven't seen enough of it to make a say as to whether or not it's overpowered, but just from basic every day fighting, every Eca I see does a lot more damage then me, and I know water is supposed to be the tree that requires the least luck, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was dishing out standard damage of 100+

That's pretty insane when you think about it.

0 0
justapie|2012-02-21 22:03:44
I think this guy is trolling.... Anyway the passive that allows you to occasionally get a 500% boost to an attack, over the long run statistically is actually the exact same boost as compulsion when maxed (40%)..... Anyway this guy is either trolling, or incredibly stupid and butthurt that srams got a small nerf.

Do you have math for that because I haven't seen any info about the distribution of Precision anywhere.
0 0
Score : 1895
Orphiant|2012-02-21 23:16:40
I don't think he's trolling. 100+ at level 22 sounds about right. I haven't seen enough of it to make a say as to whether or not it's overpowered, but just from basic every day fighting, every Eca I see does a lot more damage then me, and I know water is supposed to be the tree that requires the least luck, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was dishing out standard damage of 100+

That's pretty insane when you think about it.
100+ damage doesn't seem to ridiculous from the numbers because the consistency of getting that much damage, and the chance that you'll get completely screwed definitely balances the damage.
0 0
Score : 6

Came to the forums for tips on ecas...not for complains. they need to seperate forums with Tips / Complain box.

1 0

What tips are you looking for?

0 0
Respond to this thread