FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Seriously? Roulette... AGAIN?

By Jaela February 16, 2012, 08:43:05

Great. We HAD two trees of stable damage, now we have one tree of stable damage and two random trees. I'd like Air back please. When I think of cats I don't think "Fleas". I think "Claws" and "Licking oneself while lounging about lazily.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1716

When I think of cats, I think of Nekomatas, Mutikapa, & Liger's.laugh

That aside, the fire branch is actually pretty stable as far as damage. Getting a high winning streak requires a bit of luck though.

0 0
Score : 237

Fire is very stable. Unlike earth, you cannot go in the red when the random bug hits. You either have the default crit rate everyone has, or buffs to said crit rate through winning streak, but you cant get any lower than default crit rate, or whatever your crit rate is.

Water is slow, but is good survival. It is an especially effective support build when done right, through liberal use of fleeches in large groups. Think of all that damage and healing from soneonbe with an aoe...

Earth is random. you could argue that ecaflip's tarot makes it even more random, and you would probably be right, but you could think of tarot like a limiter release. It brings all new lows, but all new highs as well. All in is the most stable attack, and very fun. Remeniscent of the Xelor's Temporal burn, and has the potential to outdamage at times.

Jinouga|2012-02-16 11:02:31
When I think of cats, I think of Nekomatas, Mutikapa, & Liger's.laugh

That aside, the fire branch is actually pretty stable as far as damage. Getting a high winning streak requires a bit of luck though.

When i think of cats, I think of their destructive nature, their stinky bowel excrement, and the fact that a single cat leaves the same carbon imprint equivalent as a VW beetle.

gross animals.
0 0
Score : 2445

I'm very familiar with all of the new abilities by this point, and I've written a guide. Be sure to take a peek at it if you're having trouble deciding what to do.

0 0
Respond to this thread