FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ecaflip Die

By youLuz - MEMBER - February 16, 2012, 02:17:04
I put a point into this skill but have yet to see him roll a dice at the start of his turn. Bugged? Or am I missing something.

Nevermind. I thought it would have a visual like the Tarot card. He rolls, it just doesn't show anything.
0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 93

*facepalm* Look closely at the spell animations for the fire spells.

0 0
Score : 1052
JazzyDazzy|2012-02-16 02:50:42

I'm not talking about the Dice that come out from the fire spells. I'm talking about the skill that rolls a die at the start of the turn. I thought its graphic would be like Tarot and appear above him, but instead it just flashes onscreen down by the Winning Streak number.

Should be changed to appear in a more noticeable location, IMO.
0 0
Score : 226

I agree that where a lot of the eca's buffs/debuffs are located are really messy. You have to watch the enemy to know what you roll for fire spells, look down at the winning streak to see what you roll, and if you haven't memorized the cards, you have to look on the buff bar, right click it, and read it to see what it does.

0 0
Score : 3013

You know that golden spade icon next to your hp that tells you your winning streak?
Watch that at the start of your turn, maybe you will notice somthing.

*for thoes who dont* Its a die, you will see the die roll right there then fade out.

0 0
Score : 2446
youLuz|2012-02-16 04:16:14
JazzyDazzy|2012-02-16 02:50:42

I'm not talking about the Dice that come out from the fire spells. I'm talking about the skill that rolls a die at the start of the turn. I thought its graphic would be like Tarot and appear above him, but instead it just flashes onscreen down by the Winning Streak number.

Should be changed to appear in a more noticeable location, IMO.
The reason for the hidden tooltip is so that the enemy isn't aware of the Ecaflip's level of Winning streak received from the ability without manually checking via right click. It's a sneaky way to conceal an enemies critical hit rate, but It should be private. It adds a level of depth to the Ecaflip class.
0 0
Score : 19

I sincerely doubt that the above is the reason for Winning Streak's visual placement. Afterall, the bonus gained from it is seen just as readily as every other buff/debuff, which is information that most players watch on their enemies all the time.

It serves no real purpose to try and hide that even if it weren't so easily seen elsewhere (and in a location that people would expect to look to find that information).

So... yeah.
I'm sure it's just a design aesthetic.

0 0
Score : 266

The reason why your winning streak score is by your hp is because if you play other classes you will notice feca's have a shield, osas have a paw print for leadership, etc... If your really concerned on what you roll at the beginning of the turn then you just have to watch it right now, I personally think it doesn't matter if you watch it or not, it's not like seeing it enhances your winning streak any.

0 0
Respond to this thread