FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Earth Ecas ASSEMBLE!! Build talk, etc...

By Aqualad - MEMBER - February 16, 2012, 00:06:27
Reactions 48
Score : 4825

Actually I'm looking at another pair of spells.

6 AP and 1 WP, 0 crit

3 Card + All or Nothing = 130.25 base damage

x3 Jabs + Uppercut = 121 base damage

Kinda scary isn't it

0 0
Score : 1568

Am I the only one who hates the Kittikaze card? D: It always blocks me since I fight mid-range a lot... I know it pops up next to you if your enemy is right in front of you, but most of the time I try to keep distance for All-In and then the cat pops up right in front of me, blocking the trajectory. Maybe it's just because I'm used to playing long-range/mid-range classes so I don't like having to move in close all the time just to get in range.  

0 0
Score : 6
SupersunZeratul|2012-02-22 00:50:02
Actually I'm looking at another pair of spells.

6 AP and 1 WP, 0 crit

3 Card + All or Nothing = 130.25 base damage

x3 Jabs + Uppercut = 121 base damage

Kinda scary isn't it

Personally, I save my WP for Roll Again. I like to be able to get rid of Ouginak when it pops up so I don't spend a turn crippled by 3AP.

I just haven't seen a huge point to Three Cards since it costs a WP, only has 1 decent bonus (which is largely wasted if you combo it into AoN, since you can't safely use All-In unless you forego using the higher DPS AoN) that quite frankly is better kept as insurance should you get particularly bad luck with Tarots. But that is personal preference until somebody can say whether one or the other is factually better.

As for our furry little summon, I've never had a large problem from him. Unless terrain is particularly bad, its just a matter of moving one block to the side to get vision again. Not to mention at higher Tarot levels, he does some serious damage. Next to the god card, he's your largest reliable (as much as anything Ecaflip is concerned) damage tarot. A nice trick is actually duping a Ouginak kittikaze into attacking enemies by creating a good bit of distance between the two of you.
0 0
Score : 1568

Well, again using as an example All In, it has it's highest reach right in front of you, on your sides, behind you (if I'm not mistaken). So if your kitty friend pops up right infront of you, and you WERE at maximum range for All In, moving to the side will not do. o3o You'd have to move once to the side and once forward to get in range again.

Maybe it's just annoying to me because I don't have a mouse. xP Moving my character is annoying in battle... oh well.

0 0
Score : 258

I have questions regarding the method the game engine uses to generate critical hits for the skill "battle" and the math that goes behind it.

Does it run an algorithm to determine whether battle hits or heals and then, only on hits, determine whether the spell deals normal or critical damage? That is, given 30 crit, do I have a 30% chance to crit with battle on 67% of casts? Therefore, is my chance to deal critical damage with the spell 20.1% (math: 0.30 * 0.67)?

Thank you.

0 0
Existentialist|2012-02-25 00:32:31
I have questions regarding the method the game engine uses to generate critical hits for the skill "battle" and the math that goes behind it.

Does it run an algorithm to determine whether battle hits or heals and then, only on hits, determine whether the spell deals normal or critical damage? That is, given 30 crit, do I have a 30% chance to crit with battle on 67% of casts? Therefore, is my chance to deal critical damage with the spell 20.1% (math: 0.30 * 0.67)?

Thank you.

100% crit is 100% crit.
0 0
SupersunZeratul|2012-02-25 00:39:21
100% crit is 100% crit.

So with 100% crit I will never heal my target with battle?
0 0

Impossible to prove a universal negative, but I've never seen it happen.

1 0
SupersunZeratul|2012-02-25 01:13:09
Impossible to prove a universal negative, but I've never seen it happen.

Thanks. This explains the math from the previous page.
0 0
Respond to this thread