FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why Does the Eca look....

By AngelTheCorrupted February 15, 2012, 23:06:06

gay? lol.. he stands so ...weird, and the water ability "tongue" is... wow. What are your guys' thoughts on the eca? currently trying water tree, hopefully the other spells look cool.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 93

Lol, This is nothing compare to how Dofus used to be. That tongue ability has nothing on what you could find in Dofus.

0 0
Score : 7

I personally like the Ecaflip male's design in Wakfu (much more than his Dofus design.). More video-games should have that one token gay guy/girl in it. Granted, he doesn't look as... Intimidating as the Iops or mischievous as the Rogues but they're a gambler class and the fragile yet cunning look suits 'em.

Besides, he could go all out with being gay and dress up like Bridget from the Guilty Gear series and that wouldn't stop me from playing the class. o^o

0 0
Score : 3013

Looks gay? I cant tell male from female on most of these classes, to me they all look like 12 y/o girls.

0 0
Score : 19

I think he's adorable. Has a real charming, boyish scamp feel to him. Not overly masculine, but that's not a bad thing.

0 0
Score : 67

ummm the tungue ability is do to the fact maybe i dont know that they are cats...and how do cats usualy clean themselves ^^ just a thought you know:tap: 

0 0
Respond to this thread