FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

All In?

By revsky69 April 05, 2012, 07:56:38

All In spell is not affected by elemental bonus right? so what set would benefit me if i want to main this spell? thanks!

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 304

It is affected! (:

I thought the same for a great deal of the beginning of the game... read the spell description today I have no clue why I thought that... but that is how it is!

0 0
Score : 969

All in is effected by elemental bonus, all in is within the earth skill tree thus it will gain more damage the more strength you have.

Also All in scales off AP, so finding ways to increase your AP will also increase the damage of All in.
Another bonus of All in if you didn't already read the skill, each AP you have increases the chances of getting 2x damage from your All in by 5% if crit 10% per AP

Thus getting strength, AP and some crit will increase the damage and potential that all in has.

0 0
Score : 458

oh thanks guys. thought it is not affected. what would be a good skill to use if all in is not available, i.e. target too close?

0 0
Score : 969

Personally i would just leap back and all in still, however I currently have 9AP (Planning to get more) and it will leave me with 7AP to do some relatively decent damage still.

If you want a real melee skill though, HoT (Heads or Tails) or Battle are great options, however they both have their downfall and can either deal really low or really high.

Its up to you which you choose to level up.

0 0
Score : 458

Leap needs 2 AP. hmmm. so full AP is the way to go. Im going to ditch my fire cra for earth eca. I love the feeling of gambling with eca. XD by the way which support skill to level up? is maxing dice ok for WS?

0 0
Score : 304

WS (Crit) is good, especially for Battle as it will 100% deal damage if it crits.

Bonus info: WS gives +1MP at 50 and +1AP at 75

0 0
Respond to this thread