FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eca support - Agility

By CobbDouglas86#9736 - MEMBER - July 09, 2017, 23:37:53

Hello everyone,

I am leveling a ECA in order to play with him as support/healer (ONLY PVE).

I am a little confused about how should I spend my skill points, especially in the Agility branch.

Currently I am spending all my agility points in initiative, but I am not sure if it is the best option. Well I cannot find any benefit to start early apart of give some mp/critc and move allies. Should spend them in prevent MP and AP remove and the rest in..... I don't know doge in orden to have an easy escape.

What do you think is the best option?

Thanks

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 19951

I have a potato-healer using initiative too. And it's not only about getting the potato first, nor healing/moving your allies. It's about placing yourself in a safe location before you take too much damage. Being a healer/support you'll likely want to remain behind the safety of your allies. Dodge is secondary, but unless you get stabilized, you can escape with feline leap or the waterscratch. Or pushing your stalker back with firecraps.

0 0
Score : 345

Question. Are you only healing with the earth spell, right? Because I have tried to use potato with the felas and it is too crazy. I don't really like this passive.

0 0
Respond to this thread