FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How To Become King Of Games Remastered (Tri Ecaflip Guide)

By Fleisch - MEMBER - April 29, 2016, 15:19:39
Reactions 39
Score : 633

whouaa,

Many thanks for your answer, so I'm ok with full close combat stats and gear biggrin

Another questions

-Hunter and flea love, you mentioned that you use hunter, it was very dificult choose between hunter or flea love, can you explain which spell es better for a eca close combat? How do you use hunter?, I think hunter is single target at start and trigger.

-Can you explain about the critical damage build? How is this build (stats, gear)?

0 0
Score : 4276

1) In my offensive/normal pve decks i use flea love due to healing more, giving fleas and dealing ok water dmg on enemies.

I use hunter mainly in my heal/support deck and it's a good spell in pvp against certain classes/playstyles to catch them.

2) Simply stat crit dmg in points and get crit dmg gear?

0 0
Score : 69

So with the new Force of will stats, should I max out Force of will or is it unecessary ?

0 0
Score : 395

I personally think Force of Will is unnecesary until any more changes happen, fireLoaded Dice's MP removal was halved (and it was too awkward to use even before, imho) and i'm not sure about others, but I use earthAll In more for the damage than for the AP steal, I didn't care about AP removal stat before and I don't care about Willpower even more.

Why you would want to stat it, tho, is resistance against AP-MP loss. I didn't encounter many mobs with AP/MP chip after the update, but I heard that they are brutal now-
To AP/MP steal, as it is now, is so random you probably won't notice a difference anyway.
(please someone correct me if I'm wrong about that)
Edit: oops, responded on alt account, nvm

0 0
Score : 900

Every time I see people Fall into the all in trap it makes me a sad cat. People All in is a waste of ap. With the the ap used you could do far more dmg with other spell combos. Personally my favorite dmg combo is 2 HoT + 3 AoN. The dmg on this combo FAR surpasses anything All in is capable of
As for Up to scratch, it's armor gain is kind of bad and like All in it's ap is better used for other spell combos. The mobility of up to scratch seems good untill you realize that it costs 4 ap to move 2 spaces while (with a passive) you can move 2 spaces with feline leap for half the cost or you could use 6ap 1 mp and use hunter+craps combo to go where ever the hell you want on the map with good dmg to boot. Personally I use Rough tongue as my main water dmg.

0 -1
Score : 6840

All In is good, but your suggested combo is better under some conditions.
AoN is better, if you really want to risk self harming and want to play a melee/single target eca. HoT is only good in damage, if you don't want to use it with trance passive, which makes it the best healing spell in Ecaflips kit.
So it isn't a trap, that is only your playstyle, which makes it better in your point of view.
Don't be so ignorant please, to tell others, that a good spell is bad, because you want to play eca in a specific way. The spell has it's value. (even if I would trade the AP remove against more damage after the willpower patch/nerf)

1 -1
Score : 341

All in works well with precise hit as well as being able to safely nuke enemies such as Tsubos in Flaxhid, not calling you ignorant either but you do come across that way when you state your opinion as fact: "All in is Not a good spell and I will keep telling people not to use it".

0 0
Score : 969

all an eca needs to do is spam the air spell that builds armor till he gets close enough then use all out.... GG 

0 0
Score : 71

is this guide up to date?

0 0
Score : 1741

Yes, with the exception of final damage (now just being 10% damage over all) and Force of Will changes. If you read the comments though, it's covered, and would depend on your play style - basically being whether or not you use All In and/or Loaded Dice quite a bit. Even then, debatable choice in stats.

0 0
Score : 640

Meeetooo|2017-11-17 19:38:05
Not sure how I'm "ignorant". The combos that I stated are MY personal favorite. This doesn't mean I was trying to say they are the only combos you should use.
All in is Not a good spell and I will keep telling people not to use it because there are much better spell combos for all 3 elements.

All in + fluctuation pasive = you change yours mind rly fast about this spell when you see yours  % dmg bonus on 1st hit with 12AP
0 0
Score : 15594

With 10 APs as max, it's not a Pulsar hit. biggrin But yes, having all those 1-hit damage bonuses stacked and scoring a perfect backstab hit with earthAll In is devastator.

0 0
Score : 1438

Guide worked perfectly for me, thanks a lot dawg!

5 -1
Score : 1

Awesome guide! Thank you! As a new player this was extremely helpful in starting out as an Ecaflip.

0 0
Score : 78

This guide has been super helpful for getting a general idea but does this mean I shouldn't bother with Force of Will at all? Should I just go with Dodge/Initiative? 

0 0
Score : 4276

Ah i havent really played Wakfu in a long time, Moon Island is the highest i ever got and they didnt implement the whole force of will/willpower thing yet....yeah this guide is probs outdated woops xC

(especially stat distribution, last time i checked, being a melee eca was quite the work at endgame so one might wanna go more into a crit build)

0 0
Score : 2

Actually, this build works?

0 0
Respond to this thread