FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Some questions about Water Branch and Heals

By FoxxyRyukiChan - MEMBER - December 31, 2015, 00:42:50

Okay, just got to lv 30 today and am wondering how to respec my water branch.

My eca is a firewater

I use D6,Craps, & Die Alright so i maxed all those out (with lv 10-15 for Roulette. I dont use it much if at all, and this is likely where it will stay for a long LOOOONG time.)

Now I am looking at my water branch and am kind of concerned which ones I should pay attention to after maxing Flea Hopper and Flea Love.

Should I invest in Hunter, or should I stick to Rough Tongue like I have been using?

Im using Eca Die and Eca Percision as passives currently

I plan to be a support healer not a main healer; Enough damage to be a threat, enough healing power to keep someone alive until the main healer can help them.

0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 194

If you plan on staying 2 ele, you might as well get them all. Hunter is really good for the aoe heal, as well as mobility with hunter + craps to push an enemy off the trap...while also dealing good damage. Rough tongue pull is really good too though to get allies out of sticky situations and heal without WP cost.

I'd say for now it mostly depends on your ap amount and whether you want a 3 ap water skill for your combos. Btw: Hunter animation alone makes it worth using for me wink

Eventually you'll be able to fit both anyway. You might even consider taking up to scratch as well later on, since without graceful feline passive, up to scratch is actually better for mobility, as well as giving you nice free resists.

You could thus take 5 water spells + 3 fire and 4 class skills (all but leap), or exchange either a class or a water spell for roulette depending on the fight smile

0 0
Score : 4821
FoxxyRyukiChan|2015-12-31 00:42:50
Okay, just got to lv 30 today and am wondering how to respec my water branch.

My eca is a firewater

I use D6,Craps, & Die Alright so i maxed all those out (with lv 10-15 for Roulette. I dont use it much if at all, and this is likely where it will stay for a long LOOOONG time.)

Now I am looking at my water branch and am kind of concerned which ones I should pay attention to after maxing Flea Hopper and Flea Love.

Should I invest in Hunter, or should I stick to Rough Tongue like I have been using?

Im using Eca Die and Eca Percision as passives currently

I plan to be a support healer not a main healer; Enough damage to be a threat, enough healing power to keep someone alive until the main healer can help them.
I wouldn't be worried as much about which spells to level if you only have 2 branches. The higher level you are the more spells you'll be able to cap, and eventually grabbing all 10 won't be a problem.

That being said, don't overlook Fascination and Heads or Tails in the earth branch. It's a pretty powerful heal.
0 0
Score : 16596

I guess that you will likely use all 5 water spells once you reach higher levels. Not a bad idea to keep alternating and leveling them from time to time.

The tongue is good for both healing, damaging, pulling the target from its current position (if not stabilized) and making good combos with the Hunter trap. So, this will be used a lot in most of cases.

The scratch might be better or worse depending of the kind of damage you seek (melee/ranged, single/area), but if you are using the die passive, it can give you a nice defensive boost when you have a high lucky day amount. You might use it less once you get Feline Leap with Graceful Feline passive, but it is handy from time to time, and good for hurting several enemies in groups for less cost than Die Alright, but with less flexibility.

The hunter trap, best choice for group healing, quick traveling when combined with craps at long range, and some other strategical uses with tongue. The bad thing is that it has fixed damage, no bonus from critical hits.

0 0
Score : 168

i have a level 135 water/fire Eca and let me tell you that you won't be using Flea love like ever, for the water tree, lacerations, rough tongue and Flea hopper are the better 3 if you go full general damage, if you go something like single target you drop lacerations for hunter.

0 0

I wouldn't discount flea love that easily.

Especially if you are not using earth (no HoT heals), flea love is your most reliable direct heal (rough tongue is only 3 cells and linear). For offense it is only good if you want the highest hitting water dmg spell to trigger precise hit, or need that +1range that love has over hopper.

Also, giving WP to allies is actually really strong, no other class can do that.

2 0

(Hunter's Heal is an AoE)

0 -1
Score : 2271
hugoegon|2016-01-09 19:59:28
Also, giving WP to allies is actually really strong, no other class can do that.
Enis can.
0 0
Score : 3390
Element|2016-01-22 20:34:37
Enis can.
And cheaper, and to more than one ally at once.
0 0
Aigees|2016-01-22 21:06:31
Enis can.
True, they can, I forgot. Completely different method though. What makes Eca version unique though is the fact they can directly give 3 WP to an ally in the same turn.
0 0
hugoegon|2016-01-23 00:55:57
Aigees|2016-01-22 21:06:31
Enis can.
True, they can, I forgot. Completely different method though. What makes Eca version unique though is the fact they can directly give 3 WP to an ally in the same turn.
iIIrc doesn't only the first cast on a person give WP? The rest after just give fleas and heal I thought, though I could be mistaken.
0 0
Score : 193

earth heals are so good too

0 0
Respond to this thread