FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Ecaflip Build for me?

By Belphegor09 March 09, 2014, 04:05:27

What is the current most stable ecaflip build for solo dungeon and PVP?
Is it earth, water or fire?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 110

I'm a fire-water ecaflip hybrid, but i think earth may be the one you're looking for. Not only it is range, attack from a distance,it gives earth damage bonus everytime you draw positive-effect tarot card, there are a lot of earth sets available. Earth-fire moowolf set at level 95+, earth-fire magmog set, level 132 wabbit set, level 138 earth-fire emiw set and many more in between.

0 0
Score : 401

Thanks. smile 

0 0
Score : 189

the issue with earth is that its a chancy build where you either risk dealing low damage, or healing the enemy in exchange for a chance to deal high damage.

the most "stable" ecaflip build would be water since it has a verry little in the way of gambles in its spells. it also is the easiest to run solo with since you self heal. however once you reach around lvl 70-80 lvling becomes a pain do to its low damage output making it hard for you to fight mobs that give good xp. so i'd suggest lvling some fire spells like d6 and die alright so that you can transition into a hybrid at that point (through gear) and not have to worry about the lack of damage.

0 0
Respond to this thread