FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So how does fire Eca avoid being terrible?

By Grayth3ory March 14, 2013, 16:50:19

So I have only gotten to level 10 or so, however it seems like as soon as I get into melee its all over.

No escape.

All my spells but roulette and die alright become useless.

So I have to just spam die alright until I'm out of wakfu, and then just spam the worst ability I have until I die?

Does not seem like I have any choice in the matter.

Would love some help with this.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 544

You can use your support spell feline leap to get away, then use D6 and run, or leap twice more if they have more mp than you. A close combat fire weapon also helps and at later level having more crits will make roulette a much better close combat option.

0 0
Score : 24983

Use feline leap to gain distance or level Paws Off (or do both).

0 0
Score : 83

Ah, I was sure feline leap costed wakfu...

Guess I was wrong. That changes my game totally.

Thanks for the help!

0 0
Score : 365

Just get level 100+ with crit build. He is, perhaps, one of the most heavy dmg dealers of the game at high level. Believe me, its really destructive.

0 0
Score : 846

very well in conjunction with a fire Ecaflip will look their water Eca. This will give your cat 100% crit.
Then you can spam roulete - it always will heal you and damage enemy

0 0
Score : 68
milordDen|2013-03-20 07:10:49
very well in conjunction with a fire Ecaflip will look their water Eca. This will give your cat 100% crit.
Then you can spam roulete - it always will heal you and damage enemy
This. There is that one Water skill that gives +Crit to allies.
0 0
Score : 846
Would love some help with this.

TS delete Eca and create Iop. Eca is very hard for you
0 0
Score : 160

At 100+ a fire ecaflip can easily dish out 1500+ damage each turn thanx to crit build.

Till about level 40 you might feel that's it's not worth it...but that's just cause your passives are not all leveled up. Fire eca needs only 4 passives maxed! You can see the difference later. Lemme know if you need help. I am on Nox server.

0 0
Score : 1071
Grayth3ory|2013-03-14 16:50:20
So I have only gotten to level 10 or so... *trails off*

You judge a class at level 10? >_>
0 0
Score : 2253

A few classes are gonna be like that. Earth Ecaflips have had a rough life since beta, but it's better than it was. Until the Revamp, you can escape most hairy situations with Feline leap, but after it, you'll need to consider spending points on it.
If any kittens that are reading this are going earth: Max tarot early and grit your teeth. Next would be Roll Again, as the +32% damage will be nice, also avoiding a bad combo. Have high levels in Battle, because if you get Ouginak-to-Ecaflip, you can rebound with the lifesteal. Precision or Paws off is next. For offense, Precision. For defense, Paws Off. Just consider your how you'll be grinding, then make the choice.

0 0
Respond to this thread