FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporary fix to invigorating word

By AAA123xxx - MEMBER - March 31, 2012, 23:09:26

For all that are looking for the answer to the FIX of invigorating word, this is not it. But I have noticed a trick that seems to increase the chances of NOT failing. If it doesn't work on you, don't hate on me. This works for me and that's why I decided to help out the eni community.

It appears, that if you turn away from the enemie/ally before casting the spell, your chances are increases twice fold.

I did some experiments to prove my theory, and here's what I found.

Using invigorating word facing red piwi 10 times: 8 glitch 2 normal

Using invigorating word turning away then casting 10 times: 3 glitch 7 normal

While this isn't a cure, it's still a temporary solution until we finally get a patch to help out the poor underpowered class known as an eni.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 28

I'll try it out. Thanks for the tip. It may save my life.

0 0
Score : 966

Since the most recent hotfix, my trick no longer works. In fact, it is more buggy than ever. Thanks Ankama for your loving support towards the eni.

0 0
Score : 904

They should give this spell to the Ecaflips.

0 0
Score : 12

not sure how it will work out for some people but i have got some positive results using spells before using invigorating word. ex. zombie--> healing word-->invig. word. the bug, however, still seems to come randomly. my theory is that it has something to do with hygiene but I can only pray that this gets fixed asap.

0 0
Score : 904

The skill has been bugged every since it was introduced into the game. Hotfixes only make it work more often...or less often. I think they should simply take out the heal reduction on bounces and weaken the skill a little bit. I believe that to be the source of the glitch.

0 0
Respond to this thread