FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

PvP water Eni

By shoop-da-woop- February 29, 2012, 06:40:36

So if i wanted to make an eni specifically for pvp, how should i go about doing it? Should all of my points go into chance? And what spells should i be leveling up first, and which ones should i be using most of the time? And are they easy to level? Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 308
shoop-da-woop-|2012-02-29 06:40:36
So if i wanted to make an eni specifically for pvp, how should i go about doing it? Should all of my points go into chance? And what spells should i be leveling up first, and which ones should i be using most of the time? And are they easy to level? Thanks!
Truth be told a lot has changed and hasn't bin confirmed by the devs, only through translating programs. In due time I suspect people will be posting their hate and greats about the changes.
Good luck.
0 0
Score : 1709

I'm hoping my build would be good for pvp, but I'm not too sure. The new hygiene status might make something else more favorable, and if there's a change to unnatural remedies, it could ruin this.

Anyway, I'm planning on going pure chance and max unnatural remedies first (so I can heal kill), max expert healer 2nd, max constitution 3rd, and mainly lvl up invigorating word spell (Will require 8AP to be effective, so this build is not good for pvp till one gets 8AP). This seemed like a good route to go since I get to damage twice and heal myself and maybe other group members twice per turn.

0 0
Respond to this thread