FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A few questions.

By Larietta February 26, 2012, 03:53:57

Well, I've been watching a lot of PvP videos, and luckily some have a Eni or two in them. (Most of the videos have Freckles in it. Who by watching, has taught me how to play a water eni correctly.) And I had a few questions that I hope some people can clear up for me.

- In PvP does the Mark of Rebirth, and the Coney Mark work on defeated enemies (or allies) ?

- When you use a mark (for example the Wakfu stealing mark) and you die in battle, does the mark remain on the enemy, or does it disappear when you die?

- What do you think the best weapon is for a eni? And would using a water bow early on, in order to keep your distance as a water eni be any smart?

Thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 5

The buzzard bow is great up until you can get the Crocobur. At that point the extra MP is better than the ranged attack. A water bow would be nice for some PvP situations but overall, just go for whatever stats are best or that gives you an AP or MP. The situations usually aren't important enough to worry about but there's no harm carrying an extra bow around if you have one. I used a Goultard in some fights but that was just cause I didn't have a Satisfaction ring. As soon as I could go back to the Crocobur, I deleted that nasty red thing.

The marks questions, iunno. I only used Sadist mark to heal off Sram clones. I think an eni marked Gwen and I in one of the fights on youtube. I don't remember what they did after he died though.

Water eni is actually really easy when you're supporting a good team so as much as I'd like to take all the credit for playing a "water eni correctly" it was mostly the teams making it easy. ^^

-Freckles

0 0
Score : 88
brite-|2012-02-26 05:32:47
The buzzard bow is great up until you can get the Crocobur. At that point the extra MP is better than the ranged attack. A water bow would be nice for some PvP situations but overall, just go for whatever stats are best or that gives you an AP or MP. The situations usually aren't important enough to worry about but there's no harm carrying an extra bow around if you have one. I used a Goultard in some fights but that was just cause I didn't have a Satisfaction ring. As soon as I could go back to the Crocobur, I deleted that nasty red thing.

The marks questions, iunno. I only used Sadist mark to heal off Sram clones. I think an eni marked Gwen and I in one of the fights on youtube. I don't remember what they did after he died though.

Water eni is actually really easy when you're supporting a good team so as much as I'd like to take all the credit for playing a "water eni correctly" it was mostly the teams making it easy. ^^

-Freckles

Haha thanks so much! And yeah, I actually saw that fight on youtube today. Thanks for answering so fast and for the advice. I really appreciate it!
0 0
Respond to this thread