FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Very Useful

By Sardiuslols - MEMBER - February 23, 2012, 08:06:27

It seems that with Eni's ability to restore WP they can become potentially very useful, giving other classes a way to regain precious WP during longer fights.

Besides the marks, how is Eni's damage capabilities? in Dofus it could take a while before they got going, so how is Wakfu? Are Eni's doing decent damage from the beginning?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 925

nope lol they're still slow in the beginning tongue 

0 0
Score : 229

They recently got a damage buff. For a healing class the damage is pretty good. It's actually the healing that's temporarily lacking - however, they are going to get a healing buff come launch that will come with some other changes to the class (including a bring-back-from-dead spell). The main problem is that there are no damage spells in the healing tree (water), so you have to rely on a 2nd tree, zombie, or a weapon for damage.

The ability to give back WP isn't game breaking or as powerful as I think you're thinking, but enis do have some great utility. If you are wondering if you should play one, I think it is for sure a class that will be sought after, especially late game when you are able to raise spells from all the trees to maximize utility.

0 0
Score : 3373
Midoron|2012-02-23 08:08:06

No way! I cranked an Eni from 1 to 20 in very little time (1-2 days of casual playing after work) after the last patch. I found it VERY easy to level.
0 0
Score : 925
Alissendis|2012-02-23 12:38:53

No way! I cranked an Eni from 1 to 20 in very little time (1-2 days of casual playing after work) after the last patch. I found it VERY easy to level.
well they're slow to me since I could just barely get past the crazy axe lady D: had like 1 hp left each ;_; (Note I'm talking about chance eni) Fire eni's are Decent. Not great, but decent. Same for air eni's in my experience anyways.
0 0
Score : 7384
Midoron|2012-02-23 13:08:05

well they're slow to me since I could just barely get past the crazy axe lady D: had like 1 hp left each ;_; (Note I'm talking about chance eni) Fire eni's are Decent. Not great, but decent. Same for air eni's in my experience anyways.
Chance eni's are the best! I leveled one to 50 without scrolls very quickly. If you go zombie it's actually the fastest leveling class, since you can just find enemies that heal and cast zombie on them. I don't think you should judge the leveling just based off the start of the game with the axe lady. XD
0 0
Score : 1709
androgyous|2012-02-23 17:53:44

Chance eni's are the best! I leveled one to 50 without scrolls very quickly. If you go zombie it's actually the fastest leveling class, since you can just find enemies that heal and cast zombie on them. I don't think you should judge the leveling just based off the start of the game with the axe lady. XD
I would judge it being slow for the first 18 levels because you can only get 1 healing word attack in for the first 18 levels, but it gets much better 19+ In Brakmar, attacking bellophones gets boring though, and they don't drop helpful equipment. Not sure what other mobs that heal themselves that could be lvl'd off of. Maybe Brakmar is a bad choice for water zombie build? Even at lvl 42 the chafers were too strong, except for the archers which are hard to come by just by themselves.
0 0
Score : 7384
deandip|2012-02-23 20:38:30
androgyous|2012-02-23 17:53:44

I would judge it being slow for the first 18 levels because you can only get 1 healing word attack in for the first 18 levels, but it gets much better 19+ In Brakmar, attacking bellophones gets boring though, and they don't drop helpful equipment. Not sure what other mobs that heal themselves that could be lvl'd off of. Maybe Brakmar is a bad choice for water zombie build? Even at lvl 42 the chafers were too strong, except for the archers which are hard to come by just by themselves.
At the start use a weapon! Also a lot of people prefer the enemies in Bonta (not sure why, I haven't experimented with them, because I was brak as well). As for gear, the enemies usually don't drop what you need, so do some trading with other players. Also not sure on your build, I personally put all my points in chance. I don't recall what my +water was at around level 50, because I don't have any screen shots from that time, but I had around +200% by 40 and +40% healing.
0 0
Score : 1709
At the start use a weapon! Also a lot of people prefer the enemies in Bonta (not sure why, I haven't experimented with them, because I was brak as well). As for gear, the enemies usually don't drop what you need, so do some trading with other players. Also not sure on your build, I personally put all my points in chance. I don't recall what my +water was at around level 50, because I don't have any screen shots from that time, but I had around +200% by 40 and +40% healing.
I did go pure chance and had a little over 100 points put into it by lvl 42. My healing word spell was lvl 40. I dealt about 38-40 damage per heal so about 76-80 damage a turn (+about 17 damage from bellophones hurting themselves if I was fighting them), I think I had like 11 lvls in expert healer and 11 lvls into constitution. With the equipment I had on, I either had just barely above or just barely below 500hp in battle. Should I have been dealing more damage than that at that lvl?

edit: Now that I think back, I did get 8AP by then, and invigorating word probably would've been a much better spell to lvl than healing word.
0 0
Respond to this thread