FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eniripsa overhaul incoming !

By Andreij February 22, 2012, 13:13:16

You asked for it, and now you're going to get it !!

Click here

*Working on a translation Going to update soon*

0 0
Reactions 32
Score : 581

Below changes to the Eniripsa class . I've relied on what I've read on the forums and from my personal experience climbing up an ENI LVL 45. Do not hesitate to raise my thoughts to your level or on spells problematic.

You will find descriptions of states at the end of subject.

WATER INDUSTRY

Healing Word
3 PA PO 0-4
Care: 3/32 CC: 5/48
Applies the rule "Health Level. 1 of the Eniripsa if the latter is not present
or Level 2 in "Hygiene if present.
Note: "Hygiene will replace" Aquasoin but keep the same effect. It continues to increase care but the caster changes with each treatment and disappears if no treatment is performed in the round. It can then be released on spells of AIR. Each level of hygiene provide a percentage of additional resistance to apply the bound states with lots of AIR. But once freed the state disappears.

WORD INVIGORATING
PA PO 4 0-3
Care: 4/45 CC: 5/31
Special: 3 rebounds of 30% of initial care
Note: The spell does not apply the right care sometimes, not taking into account the percentages of care. We are top for some time, but it is hard to correct.

WORD CONDITIONER
5 PA PO Zone 0-2 in 2 circle
Care: 5/65 CC: 8/93
or Level 3 in "Hygiene if present.

RESTORE WORD
PA PO 2 0-5
Care: 2/16 CC: 3/26
or Level 1 to "Hygiene if present.

WORD REPLENISHING
PA/1PM PO 4 0-3
Care: 5/60 CC: 8/90
Special: No line of sight

AIR BRANCH

VIAL OF PAIN
3 PA PO 1-3
Damage: 3/37 CC: 4/55

VIAL PSYKOZ
3 AP / PO 2 1-5 PM
Damage: 5/56 CC: 8/85
Madness (% o) (Target is disoriented)
Special: Vial Psykoz free "health and" Folie gets a percentage of application related to the level of the released state.

VIAL fright
3 PA PO 1-2
Damage: 3/35 CC: 4/52
Special: shoot a box

JAR INFECTED
6 PA PO 1-3
Damage: 6/72 CC: 9/108
Special: shoot a box
Gangrene (o%) (Poisoned the PA of the target)
Special: Vial frees Fear "and Health" Gangrene gets a percentage of application related to the level of the released state.

VIAL TORPOR
4 PA / PO 1PW 1-4 Area of ​​Effect cross
Damage: 6/69 CC: 12/138
Sleep (% o) (Puts the target)
Special: Vial Numbness free "health and" Sleep gets a percentage of application related to the level of the released state.

BRANCH FIRE

BRAND ITSADE
3 PA 1 PO
Damage: 3/45 CC: 4/70
Brand Itsade:
Special: Laying the Mark eting for retrieving a% of POS of the enemy or an ally when he died.

BRAND eting
3 PA PO 1-3
Damage: 3/37 CC: 4/70
Mark eting:
Special: Laying the Mark eting for retrieving a PW% of the enemy or an ally when he died.

BRAND AMIL
5 PA PO 1-3
Damage: 5/68 CC: 7/102
Amil brand:
Special: Laying the Mark AMIL which recovers a% of PA of the enemy or an ally when he died.

BRAND Coney
5 PA PO 1
Damage: 5/75 CC: 7/111
Make the Coney:
Special: Laying the Mark of Coney that can give life to a Coney after the target dies.

MARK OF RENAISSANCE
PA PO 4 1-3
Damage: 4/50 CC: 6/78
Renaissance brand:
Special: Laying the mark RENAISSANCE which controls the target who has just died.

SPECIALTIES ACTIVE

AGAINST NATURE
No change expected

PHASE
This is the only fate I still studying. I have a problem between his power and the cost attributable to it. This is a very powerful spell, but put it at 4 PW makes it unusable. I am yet not convinced of the comments I read on the forum.

SUPER Coney
No change expected

REGENERATION
Sort buggy. We are on it but it annoys. We will take care as% of initial POS in place to implement the "Healing Word of the UAE branch. Changes will be made with a healing bonus level by level.
The "Healing Word" shall be that you have progressed. If you have lvl 50, Lvl 50 regen will apply. Also by increasing the level of Regen you will increase the care of the latter. Regen lvl 1 => 0% Level 10 => 50%

RESURRECTION OF ENITOYAGE
I removed the bonus that I found the will can to put a resurrection instead.
There is one part against the target when it comes to the world of the dead: The convalescence. "Convalescence is a state of 10 levels. At the first level the target back to life with a POS / -100% to damage / resistances -100% / -2 PA.
If you decide to change this fate at max, it will apply a recovery lvl 10 => -2 PA (damage and negative resistances disappear over the levels).

This state will follow the player until the end of the fight and not be désenvouté.

PASSIVE SPECIALTIES

ABSORPTION
No change expected

MASTERY OF WORDS
No change expected

EXPLOSOIN
We will keep this liability to apply on summons allies to prevent abuse, including double the SRAM.

CONSTITUTION
No change expected

DRAIN CARE
No change expected

STATES

"Hygiene": Everyone knows, we must wash hands before operating. Here for once, since it is of "words" to advise us Eniripsas good brushing.
Level 1: Level 1 100% Care: 50% healing
If Eniripsa not heal during the turn, the state disappears. If he uses a lot of AIR, the levels of the state are transformed into percentage chance of implementation.
So basically, if you are nursing like crazy throughout the fight and as you climb "Hygiene" lvl 100 you will have 100% chance to apply the state "Psykoz", "Sleep" and "gangrene". By RIA against spells no longer apply basic.
I did this to decrease the chance / random battle and help you better manage your odds. If you drop a "Vial of Torpor" while "Hygiene" is lvl 50, you know you have 50% chance of success of your application status. To you to take the risk or not.

0 0
Score : 304

Well, it seem Firefox just crashed as i was about to submit the translation !

just gonna post a quik overview instead..

-Eniraser gonna get replaced by a ressurection spell

-Fix for Regeneration coming ! (Complete formula overhaul)

-Trying to find a balance between Transcendence power and cost

-Water spell will now inflict Hygienic on the caster

Note :
-Hygienic is a new passive, each hygienic level (Maximum of 100) boost your heal by 0.5%
-Hygienic is reset back to level 0 if you do not cast a water spell each turn !
-You can use Hygienic to inflict Air spell status effect (1 level in hygienic = 1% ) doing this will reset Hygienic back to level 0

Edit : Eniraser is not gonna get replaced, still gonna be able to remove status effect.

0 0
Score : 384
First and formost I would like to point out this is a proposal it isn't necessarily all going to happen, it depends on how people respond to what is proposed. (however these changes are being greeted with warm open arms and happy cheers on the french server so most if not all may happen)

hygenic will basically replace aquaheal, which isn't a bad thing so far. Seems a single dev has actually taken the time to level a newbie Eni (lvl 45) to actually get a feel for the character and that is why these changes are coming into place. (Grats Devs for actually trying to play the game you are making everyone pay for just before you release so when we come back, we return to a NEW game).

Hygenic looks to be decent as it will be casted by EVERY healing spell which is what I am really looking forward to seeing in action. As well as it stacks every time you cast it! increasing your healing abilities and so on. However downside is you have to keep it up every turn.

"Regenerations is sorta buggy and it annoys him" - wow I really wish you had listened to the people on the forums on this one. As we all know this happens and that is why no one uses it. From what I understand they are looking into making its percent healing ability equal that of your healing word. (strongest heal)

not to mention they are pretty much going to destroy the air tree once again for our class now too, as if taking it from the Sac and other classes just wasn't good enough!

We Finally Get a Resurrection spell OMG!! (though I'm scared this means they are taking away our zombification skill which is the only way Eni's solo level) It gives a massive debuff to the party member though!

also in later posts the dev is quoted to say basically that they based all their balancing around the Iop, with the IOPS as your top dps class. Sadida were then below them by 60% do they not look at these numbers when they made the classes? they then go on to say that they really didn't know the full extent of the iops true power WTF ANKAMA!?
1 0

to be honest i think hygiene gonna be weaker than Aquaheal. You need 20 Hygiene to get 10%, so basically around 5 turn to reach Aquaheal bonus.

No change expected for zombie , Resurrection is combined with Eniraser.
The debuff is for the resurrected player not the entire team.

I think you missunderstood the quote about classes balance
What he said is that previously they balanced each classes on their own witouth specific formula but now every classes follow the same formula for AP\Damage ratio wich is easier for them.

0 0

I agree fully with you about the Hygiene not being as strong as aqua heal, and the fact that once its stacked to a certain percent it then works towards the ability percent to put a status effect from your air tree flasks.

Good to know its not Zombie they were messing with though when reading french I can get confused it is neither my first nor my second language. (yes I know its the party member revived who gets the debuff not the party tongue )

as for the quote about classes, explained as that it makes more sense I guess.

0 0

Take note that Air spell now have 0% chance to inflict status, unless you up Hygiene

0 0

yep, which is why I'm getting confused about the air tree in everything all together. They have pretty much destroyed it in every other class so far namely the sac, and lack of gear. Makes me wonder what they have planned for later.

0 0
Score : 1581

It kind of forces Eni's to heal first before anything else.

0 0
Score : 3270

Why are they reworking Eniripsa? All Eni's had to do was team up with Feca (THE BEST CLASS IN THE GAME)

Feca would easily double the amount an ENI heals, AND give it 100 willpower.

0 0
Score : 904

Looks like they took the wp cost off of the no LoS heal. Thank god. It's almost unusable in its current state.

They changed around the stats for certain gears. There are indeed some good Air equipment now, so damage isn't a problem. The problem is that the proposed hygiene system further gimps already low affliction rates. I suppose they want us to use it for damage or status, but not really both.

@Mauzy There's no way that's not getting nerfed. Also, having to rely on one skill provided by another class speaks volumes about balance.

0 0

Seem that if you play Eniripsa you're pretty much forced to play Water.

Looks like they took the wp cost off of the no LoS heal

It's now 1MP instead
0 0

pretty much what andrej just said

0 0
Score : 904
Andreij|2012-02-22 18:51:18

Looks like they took the wp cost off of the no LoS heal

It's now 1MP instead
Which makes sense. If you have no LoS requirement, there's less need for movement.
0 0
Score : 284

So Air/Water Eni's are the new build heh.

0 0
Score : 4296

I'm glad they're working on the Eni, but I'm not impressed with the actual changes. They just aren't going far enough, and are keeping way too many features and mechanics that don't work. The air branch got a major nerf for no apparent reason.

So I guess thanks for making it easier not to miss this game now that I won't even be testing it anymore?

0 0
Score : 50

So is this their way of saying the air tree is now purely there to add some utility for water Enis?

0 0
Score : 473
It kind of forces Eni's to heal first before anything else.

How so? This new mechanic doesn't affect fire Enis at all and they usually don't have to use any water spells for healing. Sadist Mark and Coney Mark (Along with their specialty spells such as Super Coney, Heal Drain and Massacuring Mark) covers them well. As for water Enis, they'll be using their water spells to deal damage with their heals while using Unnatural Remedies. This additional mechanic just gives water Enis a bonus (One that increases their healing abilities as they use their water spells more).
Lastly, air Enis will only be the ones forced to use heals by this new mechanic if they want to do any additional damage by applying states onto their foes. The damage done by their air spells is similar to that of those in fire. However, unlike the spells in fire, air spells are more flexible in terms of AP usage and range. Don't forget that there's a spell capable of pushing foes away. This makes it possible for air Enis to kite their foes and deal damage to them with their ranged spells.

Not really... There are still plenty of choices for players to choose from: pure water, pure fire, pure air, or a combination of those elements.

So is this their way of saying the air tree is now purely there to add some utility for water Enis?

I don't think so. It seems more like a solution to the numerous complaints about water Enis lacking the ability to deal any damage once they have run out of WP. In my opinion, this is not the solution.
To be honest, not sure why that was a problem... I won't repeat myself about my thoughts about this problem in this thread (I believe you can read it in the "How do I make a PvP Eni" thread).

The only thing I do like about this new mechanic is that all water spells are now capable of applying an Aquaheal like effect. I didn't bother much with Renewing Word when it was the only spell that did have this effect. The 10% increase in healing prowess for the next healing spell didn't seem like it would be of much benefit when you needed to cast a weak 2 AP healing spell to get the effect.

I'm glad they're working on the Eni, but I'm not impressed with the actual changes. They just aren't going far enough, and are keeping way too many features and mechanics that don't work. The air branch got a major nerf for no apparent reason.

I wasn't too impressed with this change either. However, the past changes they've done to the water spells have been. The increase in healing power and the added range did make a water Eni much better than they were in the early months of CB. Is it balanced yet? Not quite, but they are getting there... I'm just wondering and interested in which features and mechanics you find that don't work?

Now, a bit about this proposed change. From what I have noticed while reading the rough translation is that Revitalizing Word got a buff and Recovery Word got a slight nerf. Currently, Revitalizing Word does a 62 heal at level 100 and it has now been increased to 65. Recovery Word did a 61 heal at level 100 and it has now been decreased slightly to 60. All water spells now have an Aquaheal like effect called Hygiene and each spell differs to how many levels it adds to Hygiene. Hygiene's level corresponds to a % that can either add to your heal % or increase your chance of successfully applying a state in an air spell.
0 0
Score : 50

Ok, I retract my previous statement, air was not nerfed into the ground. The damage wasn't changed at all... but still, changing all the status %s to 0 is the equivalent of a 20 to 150 stat point nerf. (depending on which spell you're using and what level it is)

While yes I agree water Enis needed help I have no idea why they took the occasion to nerf air. Were there screams of outrage about how OP Enis are on the French forums after the damage buff?

It is a nice boost to water, thought it seems to be designed so that when you finally get up to the full effect while zombifying you're almost out of wakfu points.

0 0
Score : 1323

Okay, so they are incorporating Air into Water. What are they planning to do about making it easier to spec into two trees? Balance is awesome, but leveling skills is still tedious, especially when you're forced to level 2 trees, in the case of air/water eni.

0 0
Respond to this thread