FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Heals need to be "different"

By Skeena - MEMBER - February 22, 2011, 18:35:09

So I was looking at what the spells do at level 100 and all the heals max out at +55(except the one that rebouns it is +39), So with them like this what is the point in leveling any other heal besides the one that costs 2 ap? I say the 2 ap one cus you would be able to heal 3+ times while the rest you can only heal once. Word of recovery is supposed to be a massive heal like in dofus but it is the excact same as the rest.

So ya I feel there should be more variety in the amount of heals each spell does.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1045

The only thing I can think of is that leveling up the other abilities overall increases your Water Damage percentage... But since technically you don't have any Water-based attacks (Heals don't count toward Damage%)...

0 0
Score : 1590
Errodu|2011-02-22 19:13:51
The only thing I can think of is that leveling up the other abilities overall increases your Water Damage percentage... But since technically you don't have any Water-based attacks (Heals don't count toward Damage%)...

Heals get +% from both mastery and healing points. mastery is somewhere in between attack and defense% (it's hidden) and healing points are straight %+. So heals can potentially be very good with the right equipment, but they seem bad from your point of view at the moment. (for example, my word of recovery heals a base of 19 but in practice heals about 43)
0 0
Score : 4296

I understand what you're saying, Skeena, but there are other ways to make the most out of your spells. My solution was to use an 8AP build, so that I could focus on Word of Invigoration. I cast it twice a round when I'm healing allies; when I'm on the offensive, I use my 8AP to cast Counter Nature, followed by Word of Invigoration, and Word of Healing (the 3AP one). I follow this up on the next round with Invig x2, and then repeat the process.

I chose Word of Invigoration to focus on because of the way it rebounds. Currently, mine heals 25 to the primary target, and 21 to the secondary. When attacking, I deal 25 per hit, and heal myself 21 per hit, which is pretty solid.

The 2 and 3 AP spells have their uses, for fitting in when you have limited AP (either because of an unusual combination of spells, or because you have gained or lost AP). And Word of Recovery (the 4AP/1WP spell) has not only the highest heals per AP, but it does not require line of sight, which means you can heal even when something is in your way.

Even if you were to choose one spell to cast over and over in a 6AP build, Word of Healing (the 3 AP spell) is preferable to Renewing Word (the 2AP spell). Word of Healing heals for 23 base at level 100; Renewing is only 13. 23x2 = 46. 13x3 = 36.

If you want to see what I'm doing in person, look for me in game. My character's name is Peaseblossom.

0 0
Score : 208

You must have misread. There are massive differences between all the heals at level 100. The 2 AP heal only heals 13 at max if I recall correctly. Word of Recovery is still the strongest single target. Mastery seems to go up with every 2.5 spells and stacks summatively with heal bonus.

0 0
Respond to this thread