FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

My first time on Eni

By FrozenMango - MEMBER - February 13, 2011, 03:54:49

Hi everyone! I'm new to Wakfu and I need help with Eni and a few things.

-What are good skills on Eni? I have read several guides on it but, I can't make a decision ( I mean the special spells that you use skill points to level it )
-Exactly how hard is it to get all elemental spells to 100? Any tricks to do so?
-Wakfu's experience... Someone told me the fewer spells you use in a battle the more exp you get for it. Ex. Use Word of Recovery and Word Of Vitality only in a battle. Is this true??? Or does it depend on how many times you use it in a battle?
-A walk-through maybe? I'm stuck on what I need to do. So far, I'm in the cemetery.

Any tips would be much appreciated!biggrin

I am having lots of fun in Wakfu!wub Can't wait till it comes out! laugh

Oh, By the way, My "in game name" (IGN) is: HealingMango smile

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 208

-What are good skills on Eni? I have read several guides on it but, I can't make a decision ( I mean the special spells that you use skill points to level it )
There are quite a bit of supportive skills that are useful to enis.
Counter Nature - Not neccessary to level unless you plan to max it and then use it on allies.
Constitution - A useful skill that does wierd things. Despite the description saying it gives blank% more hp, it often gives more. Plus, it also stacks.
Super Coney - Somewhat useful if you plan to level coney mark and invest in leadership equipment. Otherwise, you should probably ignore it because the bonuses are sometimes neglegible.
Regeneration - This will be significantly more useful at higher levels as your hp increases. It's a decent skill that can be a lifesaver sometimes, but often works best with enis who invest in max hp.
Absorption - Makes you more beefy, helps in soloing and generally staying alive.
Heal Drain - Great skill, makes all heals also heal you. This includes itsade marks, enemy heals, the health restored from renewal mark, and other healy-things.
Expert Healer - Ok skill, useful if you're heavily investing in a healing build.
Explosive Mark - Ok-ish skill. Tends to deal damage to also your allies or youself, so take caution if you decide to invest.
Unfocus - Somewhat of a gimmick spell or an emergency spell. No need to level it cause you're not going to be spamming it and the WP cost doesn't change.
Eniclean - Doesn't work. Scratch it.

-Exactly how hard is it to get all elemental spells to 100? Any tricks to do so?
Just go skill leveling, You can A, go through a battle only using a set number skils or B, use the skill(s) once at the start of the battle and then fight the rest of the battle with your weapon. Remember, it's important to level most all of your skills (probably not the fire branch) because leveling more wind skills results in higher wind damage % and leveling heal skills results in an (invisible) bonus to your general healing abilities.  Remember, water %s can neither reduce or improve the effect of your healing.

-Wakfu's experience... Someone told me the fewer spells you use in a battle the more exp you get for it. Ex. Use Word of Recovery and Word Of Vitality only in a battle. Is this true??? Or does it depend on how many times you use it in a battle?
Every battle gives a set amount of skill exp, with room for extra if you choose to use more than 1 skill. If you use only 1 skill, and the battle gives 10 skill exp, that one skill would get 10 skill exp. However, if you use 2 skills, and if they're both evenly effective in battle, then you might get 6 skill exp in skill 1 and 6 or 5 skill exp in skill 2.

-A walk-through maybe? I'm stuck on what I need to do. So far, I'm in the cemetery.
Go kill things, get in parties. Healing is useful in some situations, and you can use it as a damaging spell against high resist monsters. For equips, I personally prefer the Tofu set because it brings a lot more versatility for psyko flask and the extra MP is almost always situationally helpful. In addition, the extra dodge and wind damage % should help you out with generally being an Eni.Your most damaging skills will be your wind branch, which can be very effective in combat given you level it right (many Enis don't). Psyko flask and lethargy flask will be strongest wind combo, however, it costs AP, MP, and WP to pull it off. Lethargy is useful for damage when you can't reach with pain flask or psyko flask. Fear flask is a pain to level, and really isn't useful damage after early levels; use it knock allies or enemies into better strategical positions. Pain flask will probably be your most used damaging skill. Your water branch basically, healing, healing, and more healing. Word of Recovery isn't too useful because it is almost never better for healing compared to the other water skills. Word of Invigoration is great bouncing heal that's you can use to damage enemies (with counter nature) and heal allies simultaneously. Word of vitality, a decent AOE heal that costs 5 AP which makes it a major turn-off. Renewing word is a weak heal that you will use significantly more due to the sheer number of 4 AP skills you have. Word of Recovery is your strongest and most effective heal that ignores sight but costs WP. If you play smart, you probably won't have any problem leveling your Eni! Good luck!

I hope this helps! I'm a level 35 Eni who's a bit bored. Sorry if I made any typing errors, I'm far too lazy to proofread.

0 0
Score : 579

Thank you!

0 0
Respond to this thread