FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Study of healing points

By February 12, 2011, 12:27:25

After varying my healing points from 0-20, and then from 20-40/48, I've come to the conclusion that healing points equal 2% per, not 1%, and they allow for a small upward variance (not crtiicals) of about .2%. I'm not sure where the "healing points = 1% per" myth came about, but it's quite blatantly false, and all experiments I've made have shown this to be, so far, the most accurate figure i can come up with. It would be more accurate once I get my heals into the 50s, which will show more accurate results whenever i vary my healing points.

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 4296

You most likely aren't accounting for what's known as "mastery". For every 2.5 spell levels within an elemental branch, you get +1% mastery. So, for example, if you have a level 20 water spell, you would have a +8% water mastery; if you have two spells at level 20, you'd have +16% mastery. Mastery applies as a bonus to damage with that element, and a bonus to heals with that element.

In my case, my spells are level 20/23/20/20/20 (I worked hard on them). That gives me a total mastery of +41%. I'm also wearing 16% of heals equipment, and I have level 2 Expert Healer for an extra 9%. This adds up to +66% heals. My best spell, Invigorating Word, heals for a base of 10 (plus some unseen fraction, as it is close to being 11), and as a result, it heals for 16 to 18 (on a good roll; there is still a random factor), which is exactly what you'd expect.

I don't know why Ankama doesn't show you your mastery, or explain it in any way. But players familiar with v2, the last version of the beta, will remember it.

0 0
Score : 1590
takewithfood|2011-02-12 13:24:36
You most likely aren't accounting for what's known as "mastery". For every 2.5 spell levels within an elemental branch, you get +1% mastery. So, for example, if you have a level 20 water spell, you would have a +8% water mastery; if you have two spells at level 20, you'd have +16% mastery. Mastery applies as a bonus to damage with that element, and a bonus to heals with that element.

In my case, my spells are level 20/23/20/20/20 (I worked hard on them). That gives me a total mastery of +41%. I'm also wearing 16% of heals equipment, and I have level 2 Expert Healer for an extra 9%. This adds up to +66% heals. My best spell, Invigorating Word, heals for a base of 10 (plus some unseen fraction, as it is close to being 11), and as a result, it heals for 16 to 18 (on a good roll; there is still a random factor), which is exactly what you'd expect.

I don't know why Ankama doesn't show you your mastery, or explain it in any way. But players familiar with v2, the last version of the beta, will remember it.

I can't confirm that, since my healing spells are the same level.
0 0
Respond to this thread