FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The New Fire Eni

By February 07, 2011, 04:27:24

So, I'm trying to make a fire eni. Seems no matter what, enis suck. A full heal eni doesnt heal all that much, and everyone just makes a coney and then hits with psycho flask. I have some ideas for the fire
eni, but I need some input as to how to effetively use one.

Marking your coney: Is it feasible to harvest your own coney for WP, or AP, or another coney?

Mass marking: Marking absolutely everything is such a pain, since they deal next to no damage and arent ranged (for the most part). Maybe im missing something, but if it were tweaked a bit, it could be a useful sidegame for an eni, as opposed to using it at the last minute. when theres iops in front and cras behind, how do i walk up and itsade mark?

Tanking: marking everything with itsade mark and then focusing them down with pain flasks one at a time provides lumps of hp, provided you can survive long enough to kill one thing.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 117

This is what beta can be used for, to test out your ideas.

Yes you can mark your coney and even control one, but you cannot create coneys from each other. You also cannot create coneys from zombified enemies.

Coney Mark and Amil Mark are your most powerful ones~ but I hardly ever find myself using Amil. (But if you're smart, timing it can be very handy.)

I find myself tanking a lot of enemies. Itsade Mark can even revive you once you've fallen and is still on an enemy (as long as your body doesn't fade from the battle field ;D )

I've kept my spells pretty much even throughout testing.

Oh, and how do you walk up and Itsade Mark? You just do. You're an Eni, you do as you please.

~Beau

0 0
Score : 1590

It just seems like a useless class next to Iops and Cra.

0 0
Score : 977
Mutevex|2011-02-07 07:29:01
It just seems like a useless class next to Iops and Cra.

I think there's a LARGE discrepancy between what's promised of the class on the site and what we're actually playing. take a look, Healing, Ressurection, and Buffs are promised . That they have the only healing spells right now can't be denied, but their only buff spell is the passive HP buff unless you count Super Coney, and they do not have any form of ressureciton spell unless you count Renewal Mark, which isn't really what you think of when you think ressurection. It's like they designed the class yet forgot what the class was supposed to do, and it ends up a very mismatched meld of healing, self-buffs (through marks), and damage (through their air spells).
0 0
Score : 552

Weird and I beat an Iop 1v1 that was 4 levels under me, pretty good for a support class =)

0 0
Respond to this thread