FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eniclean

By deathofrage - MEMBER - February 05, 2011, 09:36:11

So.. what does this Eniripsa's secret all powerful move that cost 6 ap do?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 4296

It removes states on the target, but can only be cast on yourself or on an ally, not an opponent, sadly. It also doesn't seem to have any effect on passive effects (such as an Iop's Compulsion), thankfully.

It's only rarely of use, but when it is useful, it's often very welcome.

EDIT:  Turns out you can't cast it on yourself, either.  Meh.

0 0
Score : 553

I just tried it on a ally with a state debuff, didn't take it off.

Does it have to be level 1?

0 0

Yeah, there seem to be some things that it can't take off. A guildmate tried it on a stunned character, and nothing happened. U_U' Not sure if it's broken or just stupid.

Also, note that you can't cast it on yourself, either. I forgot that you couldn't do that.

0 0
Score : 1159

It seems to be a very stupid move. I hope they either fix or get rid of it altogether...and give me back my darn revive! I WANT MY REVIVE -.-
mkay i'm done.

0 0

It would be a little too strong if you could cast it on enemies. If it could take away AP/MP loss, states such as stun and the like, and if you could cast it on yourself, it would be respectable. But yeah, I'd rather have revive.

0 0
Score : 132

I just discovered something. I was in a group with iop and cra. I didn't really have anything to do cause I knew iop would kill last gob after my turn. So I casted eniclean on cra and... his beacon collapsed. Didn't test it anymore but it is pretty itneresting.

0 0
Score : 42

yeah. i cast zombification on my friend just to mess with him. then i tried to take it off with eniclean and i killed his windy and he was still a zombie.

owell. at least now i can kill his windy easily when he attacks my coney >:0

0 0
Score : 553
xxxKUPAxxx|2011-02-08 18:08:27
I just discovered something. I was in a group with iop and cra. I didn't really have anything to do cause I knew iop would kill last gob after my turn. So I casted eniclean on cra and... his beacon collapsed. Didn't test it anymore but it is pretty itneresting.

That would be useful if it didn't cost 6 ap to use =/ and leveling eni clean would take around 10 levels to lower the ap..
0 0
Respond to this thread