FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The New Eniripsa

By Zethros January 27, 2011, 01:57:42

Alright first off here is a link to the Wakfu Wiki that shows all the Eniripsa skills with details: Click here

This kind of was slightly disappointing more me, for the small fact that i have to remake a build

Anyway on to specific matters:
Anyone notice? Eniripsa's no longer has revive!
To summon coney's, you need to use the fire skill Coney mark!

Fire skills are now based upon death of the target. They are called Marks. When u attack with a fire skill, it does some initial damage and it puts a 1-turn effect on it. If the target dies within that 1-turn, the caster can recieve: HP, WP, AP, a Coney, or a 1-turn Zombie SLAVE! (these 5 rewards are the 5 different fire spell's effects, from level 1 to the level 10 fire spell)

Air skills seems to be alot more direct damage based, not to much with manipulating the field anymore. All Air moves are also flask attacks. i.e., the Eni uses a flask to do the spell.
Word of Binding is now Pain Flask : does direct damage 3(33)
Word of Wind is now what the water move, Word of Ampathy was, Psyko Flask: does damage and makes target go insane at a chance. 3(38)
Word of Fear is now Fear Flask: does the same as before, same 1-1 range, but no Will altering. Pushes back a cell, damages 2(22), doesnt damage allies
Word of Wind is now Inflected Flask: at 6ap cost, does 4(64) damage at a 1-3 range. Puts Gangrene effect on you that damages 2(22) per AP used
Word of Invigoration is now moved over to the Water spells. Its wind replacement, Lethergy Flask: Cross AOE 1-4 range, chance of sleep, 4(49) damage, costs 4AP 1WP

Water skills are still healling, but are full healing now. No Water moves damage.
Word of Recovory now doesnt make target sleep, does not require Line Of Sight, heals 5(55) (about half it used too), 0-3 range.
The average healing capabilites has increased though. All moves are slightly altered

The Support skills have change quite a bit: (list is in order of level)
Counter Nature : Zombification
Absorbtion: Heals up to 40% of damage taken
Constitution: Stackable max hp buff
Expert Healer: passive +heals
Super Coney: Transforms a Coney (which can only be made from using Coney Mark) into a super coney with more heals and max hp
Explosive Mark: Like all other marks, it activates upon target's death. It hurts all adjacent enemies to the dead target
Regeneration: Same as before, different amount of healed hp
Unfocus: Makes the target untargetable, thus it cannot be attacked. Immunity
Heal Drain: Any heal spell used by anyone or anything in the fight will also heal you by a % amount
Eniclean: The "Word of Youth" for the Wakfu Eni. It cleans 2-4 effects and heals

Well, i got a headache trying to remake my old build. So i've decided to wait till Monday 31st and just wing it.
I want all the skills, but mainly focus on Water and mixes of fire and air moves. I cant decide. There are so many useful moves.
The New Eni is pretty intresting to me. It's like an awkward twist to wat healers usually do. Especially with the Marks

How do you guys like the new Eniripsa?

Remember: go to this site to see the Eniripsa skills in detail: Click here

0 0
Reactions 38
Score : 1159

i like how they have quite a few attacks now (though i wish we still had revive :'( they better NOT give it to the osa or somebody else -.-
I think I am going to focus more on my fire and water skills and maybe use the psyko or fear flask occasionally...such a massive change though ohmy

if only the made it so we can fly outside of battle :/
I have no where to put my point for the support spells/whatever the other part is called so for the moment i have only upgraded the expert healer

0 0
Score : 4296

Overall, I strongly dislike the new Eni. So far, it is my least favourite of the three classes by a mile.

The aspects that drag it down for me: Only the Water branch heals, and it only heals; this is my biggest complaint. The loss of a spell that revives KO'ed allies sucks. Absorption, as I understand it, is waaay too strong at level 4. Only the fire branch has access to the Coney and to marks, making two of the support spells useless for builds that don't include fire spells. Expert Healer is a bit feeble, though in the context of a game with very few +%heals items, I guess it's a lot. Aside from healing, there is very little you can actually cast on other players.

What I do like: Marks make for an interesting style of play; it's a new game mechanic, and it's a neat one, though it doesn't really seem to fit the Eni theme very well. The Air branch has some nice offensive spells, and it's good to see the Eni come a little closer to competing with other classes when it comes to attacks. Constitution is nice as a passive version of Word of Vitality, though it's a little on the weak side on its own. Invigorating Word is awesome; using the rebound mechanic is a great idea, though it maybe overpowers the other healing spells a little.

I would have preferred to see something a lot closer to the previous Eni. I'm not sure what was so wrong with it that it needed to be changed this much. What we have here is a neat enough class and it's far from useless (if anything it's broken, depending on how Absorption actually works), but it doesn't feel much like an Eni anymore.

0 0
Score : 1798

Well im still going Eni. Sure, i would prefer the old version of Eni better because i can understand it abit more. But the complexity and flexiblity of all the things the new Eni is capable of is too intresting to pass up. THOSE MARKS!!! MUST TRY OUT!

My build will probably
main water for healing,
second main some of the Air moves (like Pain Flask definatly) for damage, and
leave fire moves as tertiary support, strickly for finishing off monsters and getting the buff

This is a tough build though. To make use of so many moves requires so much more skill-leveling effort. But i like the flexiblity.

And i must agree with you two, takewithfood and NiGHTS-Joker, GIVE ME BACK MY RESSURECTION!!! Switch it with Heal Drain! (unless of course you GM's have some kind of plan in regards to the death system)...

0 0
Score : 1470

Here are my non-Beta tester / non-Dofus playing thoughts. The changes seem rather drastic. It's like Ankama completely rebuilt the class from scratch.

Elemental Spells

The main thing I noticed is that a lot of these offensive spells appear to require melee range now. I don't think the Eniripsa is the class you want to be playing around in melee range if your primary focus is support, but hey maybe that's why they gave them Absorption and Regneration. The Eniripsa will be a tank now, yes? Air seems built to be a more PvP-focused branch, while Fire appears to be more PvE-focused. Infected Flask may be quite effective if you are fortunate to hit someone with the status effect and they are kind of enough to use their AP. I like the idea that you may be able to drop Eting Mark on something for the sake of the WP in group play whether it's leveled up for not. I'm not sure if that's very practical though.

Water is just heal heal heal. The heals seem to have been gimped a bit now too. Presumably, that makes healing a bit more challenging. The branch overall just seems rather bland. If Eniclean (goodbye Renewing Word, bring back Stimulating Word) could have snuck it's way into Water it would have at least given it a bit more variety than where it stands now.

I'll be focused primarily on Water and mix some Air in initially. The water skills being: Healing Word, Revitalizing Word, and Word of Recovery. The air skills being: Pain Flask, Fear Flask, and Infected Flask. I'm hoping in the long run if I want to deal any damage that I can rely on Counter Nature and my Water spells to get the job done.

Support Spells

Where is Revive? Where is Stimulating Word? I guess you'll be needing to put a point or 2 in +AP now to make up for that loss. Absorption and Regeneration seem redundant. They function slightly differently, but proc from what I understand as the same action. I thought I read that these skills only work on the first damage received during a turn, but I may have misunderstood the French boards translations. Otherwise those just seems extremely powerful. I'm really interested in learning how many turns Unfocused can last. It seems like another very powerful skill in the Eniripsa's hands for solo play. Heal Drain I am seeking clarification on. Does this ability allow me to restore health from any spell cast by friend or foe? Possibly even extra healing when I self heal?

As it stands I think the abilities I would invest in are:
Lv.3 Absorption
Lv.3 Constitution
Lv.2 Counter Nature
Lv.2 Eniclean
Lv.2 Unfocused
Lv.2 Heal Drain
+2 AP

0 0
Pzwn|2011-01-27 04:26:21
Heal Drain I am seeking clarification on. Does this ability allow me to restore health from any spell cast by friend or foe? Possibly even extra healing when I self heal

The description states: You're healed any time anyone casts a Healing Spell
Thus, (gathering this from the description and seeing no counter-argument effects listed on the detials of the move), Once anyone casts a healing spell, anywhere in the fight, whether it be freind or foe, you will recieve a percentage ( 0% at lvl0, 20% at max lvl)of the healing spell's power, regardless of whom the healing spell is destined for aswell.

~~~~~ On another note ~~~~~
I hope Derek comes here and sheds some light. Even if he can't, still some word would be nice. Especially on the whole "no Ressurection" thing cause thats a huge let down....
0 0
Score : 1514
Pzwn|2011-01-27 04:26:21
Heal Drain I am seeking clarification on. Does this ability allow me to restore health from any spell cast by friend or foe? Possibly even extra healing when I self heal?

Any healing spell cast, regardless of user, will cause you to be healed. This does NOT include HP theft, except from Itsade Mark.

Overall I am really enjoying the new Eni, but really it feels like an entire new class like takewithfood said. Unlike takewithfood, Eni may be my favorite of the three classes available, but I am waiting to get to a higher level with it before saying for sure.
0 0
Score : 1470
LordNecroid|2011-01-27 07:41:19
Any healing spell cast, regardless of user, will cause you to be healed. This does NOT include HP theft, except from Itsade Mark.

Overall I am really enjoying the new Eni, but really it feels like an entire new class like takewithfood said. Unlike takewithfood, Eni may be my favorite of the three classes available, but I am waiting to get to a higher level with it before saying for sure.

That sounds pretty great in my mind. I don't know how much healing is done by monsters, but I can imagine it has a decent amount of utility even with just Level 2 of the skill in larger scale PvP battles.

LordNecroid, may I ask for some clarification on Absorption's functionality also? Does the skill only activate once per turn? A potentially persistent 80% damage reduction seems far too ridiculous.
0 0

Wow, I didn't realize that heal drain triggered on any healing spell cast, by anyone. I thought it was just that any time you heal someone else, you get a small heal for yourself, too. Wow. That could be huge in a group with a few Enis, and it's just efficient for an Eni who does their own healing.

As for Absorption, it says that you absorb 40% of the damage you take 40% of the time (at level 4). I take this to mean that 60% of the time when you're hit, you'll take damage normally, but the other 40% of the time, you'll be healed 40% of the damage you take instead of being injured.

So, on average, if you're hit 10 times for 10 HP per hit, you'll take 60 damage and absorb 4 HP four times (total absorption of 16 HP). So, instead of taking 100 damage, you'll take only 44. Basically, you take about 1/2 damage, on average, but it's heavily dependent on the random number generator. Combine that with self-heals, Constitution for more HP, Heal Drain, etc, and you have a pretty indestructible character. Could be the best tank in the game. (I suspect, but can't yet confirm, that poison damages bypass Absorption; that's typically how the "when you're hit" powers work.)

0 0
Score : 3200

Not a fan of the new eni, no +Ap sad and they cant bring people back to life...

0 0
Score : 4181

I'm fairly disappointed with the new Eniripsa, although I never really was into the character type to begin with...

But with the loss of the Revive spell, I think other than this classes bulky-ness, it's not as great as it once was -__- .

On a positive note, it IS a new approach to the class and definitely brings in some new ways to play as an Eniripsa than before!

0 0
Score : 1896
Zethros|2011-01-27 01:57:42
Fire skills are now based upon death of the target. They are called Marks. When u attack with a fire skill, it does some initial damage and it puts a 1-turn effect on it. If the target dies within that 1-turn, the caster can recieve: HP, WP, AP, a Coney, or a 1-turn Zombie SLAVE! (these 5 rewards are the 5 different fire spell's effects, from level 1 to the level 10 fire spell
)

It's not just 1 turn. It's throughout the whole fight.
0 0
KayleKhan|2011-01-28 01:16:41
Fire skills are now based upon death of the target. They are called Marks. When u attack with a fire skill, it does some initial damage and it puts a 1-turn effect on it. If the target dies within that 1-turn, the caster can recieve: HP, WP, AP, a Coney, or a 1-turn Zombie SLAVE! (these 5 rewards are the 5 different fire spell's effects, from level 1 to the level 10 fire spell
)

REALLY? The wiki said the mark only lasts for 1 turn....then again there is a question mark next to it...
Are you in the current beta (as in the one going on and has been going on for the past few years) to give a first hand answer?

And are you talking about the mark or the Zombie Slave?
0 0
Score : 1896
Zethros|2011-01-28 07:07:02
KayleKhan|2011-01-28 01:16:41
)

REALLY? The wiki said the mark only lasts for 1 turn....then again there is a question mark next to it...
Are you in the current beta (as in the one going on and has been going on for the past few years) to give a first hand answer?

Yeah I'm in the current beta, the marks last infinitely (but they don't stack, and Zombie Slave [Counter Nature in game lasts for 1 turn no matter what level it is by the way]).

Also Perrier you have to realize that with the way things work now, hybrids are VERY viable. Therefore, going with a few healing spells from Water and going with some other spells from Fire/Air is completely viable. Also, the second mark in the Fire tree gives ALL the WP the guys had to you when they die... and monsters do have WP now. So you can use that spell on each guy, and then just go with Counter Nature and heal spam (and get 'dat Coney out ;o) and you'll have practically infinite WP, meaning the cost for Counter Nature is actually basically just 1 AP.
1 0
KayleKhan|2011-01-28 08:00:18
Zethros|2011-01-28 07:07:02

Yeah I'm in the current beta, the marks last infinitely (but they don't stack, and Zombie Slave [Counter Nature in game lasts for 1 turn no matter what level it is by the way]).

Also Perrier you have to realize that with the way things work now, hybrids are VERY viable. Therefore, going with a few healing spells from Water and going with some other spells from Fire/Air is completely viable. Also, the second mark in the Fire tree gives ALL the WP the guys had to you when they die... and monsters do have WP now. So you can use that spell on each guy, and then just go with Counter Nature and heal spam (and get 'dat Coney out ;o) and you'll have practically infinite WP, meaning the cost for Counter Nature is actually basically just 1 AP.

Wow cool. Thats pretty cool indeed. Hybrids are viable...i like that.
Btw, would you recommend i get my main attack through:
     -one of my skills such as an air move (maybe even fire)
or
     -main water, and use a water weapon (with fire moves unlocked for the marks)
0 0
Score : 8830

I think this thread brings up some issues that some of you might be overlooking.

1. The game's spell-descriptions aren't quite as "complete" as some might like.

For an "accurate" view of what the game's interface does show you can look at Wakfu-World (Though the game doesn't actually show you lvl0/lvl100/normal/crit versions all that the same time, you should get the general idea).

The duration of effects (such as eni Marks, Burning, Blindness) are not listed anywhere, AoE-shapes use abstract icons (one of the Iop spells shows a circle icon, but is actually T-shaped) which don't tell you the size, some effects are listed only as a "description" (with no hard numbers, such as the HP of the Coney summon), Linear-restrictions on casting aren't indicated, etc... you simply have to experiment, often levelling multiple characters so you can "easily" check how a support spell changes as it levels (a lvl4 support spell requires about 18 levels to pay for).

2. Currently, I'm the only one who regularly updates the wiki. This means everything about the eni spells is initially based on what I can read from the listed effects, cobbled together with vague knowledge of what should be said (e.g. durations), and vague guesses based on the very vague descriptions that can usually be dismissed as "flavour text".

I even make mistakes, e.g. Forgetting to update the Eniclean page from the "moved" Dispersing Word (which I only moved because it was easier than copy-pasting the spell templates over and rewritting some text)... this in turn lead to Zethros incorrectly describing the effects of Eniclean in this thread's starting post. Something I updated after reading that post.

Those ? you see around the wiki are me saying I really don't know, maybe it changes? maybe it doesn't, if it changes, I don't know what into... the game doesn't tell you, and I haven't seen any proof through experimentation.

At the moment, someone is staying with me (until this monday), so I'm not updating the wiki further with "experimental results" because I do not have time to play the Beta (the current info was based on what I managed to cram in on the day Eni were released)...

Water spells are hard to "experiment" with because you can't really kill anything with them, so levelling them is always diluted with another attack.... and I don't really like playing Eni anyway :p

... Of course this is Beta, and with everyone complaining about Eni, they'll probably change at least a little bit.

0 0

alright thx for the info and such. I guess its all a count-down wait for Monday huh? I might aswell not even bother with all these questions. Heck, i may not even make it in the closed beta so...yea lets see what happens.

0 0
Score : 2024

I honestly haven't made up my mind if i enjoy the changes. I've rather enjoyed my time in Dofus playing as such, but I will welcome any and all changes. If worse comes to worse, i can always make another character that i would enjoy with all my time!

0 0
Score : 220

The enisinpra skills seem more damaging and gaining for solo missions instead for more support abilities.

0 0

I've had three separate conversations with different people who each suggested that the new Eni would be a great class if it was actually a new class with a different theme - something like a necromancer, vampire, or witch. All the stealing and manipulation of life, the weird toxic potions, forbidden marks, the zombie monsters, etc, seem really unusual coming from an adorable little girl with fairy wings in a frilly dress. ^__^

0 0
Respond to this thread