FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What kind will you be?

By StrangerDanger - MEMBER - January 21, 2011, 23:35:57
Reactions 30
Score : 1798
Zethros|2011-01-26 01:25:50
Meh, everything seems to be left at a "Wait and See" aspect now huh? And so the wait continues...
0 0
Score : 530

Being water/support eni sucks, i can't find anyone to heal so i must play with fire eni, witch is cool, but mostly closecombat attack. So it's not so easy to play with it : (
i would definetly like to find someone to play with...

0 0
Score : 1193

I'm sure we're all going to get together once the closed beta (if most of us get in) or actual game are released. In fact, the current guild I'm in, since the Guild Lead is in the NA community is planning on making a copy of the guild, or someone else will. Other than that, you won't have to worry about finding someone to play with, friend!

-Thundra

0 0
Score : 1246

You just have to join an active guild to find someone who is in need of a support based Eni.
Hell, if I was crazy enough I'd have one surgically attached to my hip.

0 0
Score : 1796

I will be a full pure healer, have been playing healer since the days of Ragnarok

and was a restoration Shaman at WoW, now i think Eni will be my Main Character

yeah, i just hope to get party to play with, because from what i heard, most people in Dofus Solo play, which sucks imo..

0 0
Score : 1514

Playing in a group is MUCH better than soloing, I never have trouble finding a group.

0 0
Score : 1276

Zoey: "Bill!"
Bill: "What?!"
Louis: "Tank!!!"

I plan to be a tank. Or a DPS.
Gonna be Sadida no matter which.

-Deividdomellow

0 0
Score : 4296

I'm currently leaning towards making my main a Water Eni. Primarily for support, but with some soloing capability (though I plan to use downtime when the guild isn't grouping to do professions, because I love professions ^__^). I have a build all set up, though I'm still tinkering with the exact order of support spells to buy, etc.

0 0
Score : 54

I would make mainly a fire Eni, but also learn some of the healing spells to least heal myself and team mates if I ever get into a team since I tend to play alone.

0 0
Score : 523

Right now I'm trying to use a water and air Eni. I'm also thinking of pure water, with the Counter-Nature spell and a powerful healing spell you could take out the enemy easily.

0 0
Score : 913

Pure air/debuffs eni for me. Because it seems much more amusing than a healstick. You can find me in the beta as Scarecrow

0 0
Respond to this thread