FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What kind will you be?

By StrangerDanger - MEMBER - January 21, 2011, 23:35:57

As the title asks, what type of Eniripsa will you be, if you play one that is.

I'm definitely going 100% damage Eniripsa. I never really liked the healing side of Eniripsa, which is kind of ironic because Eniripsa are supposed to be healers.
I'll try being a bit heal-ish.... but I probably will always end up using a damage spell. I just adore Eniripsas. I also adore Rogues, but I'll wait until I get my eniripsa to a high level. :3

0 0
Reactions 30
Score : 1193

I'm actually going to start an Eni as my first character this time around instead of an Iop, but I'm going to be a Healing Eni. Those are essential practically at all parts of the game so I'm going to just go with that.

0 0
Score : 4296

I love support, so I'm definitely looking at the Eni when it comes out. I can't really guess about builds, but I'd like some attacking capability while staying an effective healer. I figure Air looks like the most useful branch, given it's push spells and other effects, but it really depends on the details.

It's possible to make a good battle Eni that can still heal to some capacity. Regenerating Word and Word of Vitality (which gives +HP) aren't dependent on +heals equipment, so they're great for a battle Eni. They also work well together, since Regen is based on your max HP (at least it used to be). The ability to raise KO'ed opponents is great, too, and also doesn't require +heals.

I'm also going to look at the Water Feca, as that was my main character in the last version (Perrier) and I'd like to see how they stack up now. It all depends on how Stimulating Glyph works, really, as that was the backbone of the build. I had also hoped to try a Feca based around reflects and the Avenger Glyph, but the reflect spell is gone and I haven't seen any reflect gear yet... so so much for that.

Sacriers are great for support, too, so I'll be looking at them as well.

I also plan on having a second character just to play with my best friend, who is a casual player at best (maybe online once or twice a week). That way, she'll always have someone her level to play with, even if she falls waaaay behind the norm. I've chosen a Sadida for this role, and she's most likely picking an Enu.

0 0
Score : 1034

I am psyched to see a new form of the eniripsa, including passive abilities! On that note:

In the last beta, a HUGE part of being an Eniripsa was controlling the zombie state and inflicting damage through healing.
Click here
On that website, the "zombify" move has been removed. While not complaining, I am concerned that the zombify state will become so rare that it is essentially moot.

I am however encouraged by my participation in v .3 beta that single-spell builds are not quite as important as before. This may allow the whole concern to be useless because I could pick up another spell that does damage.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see or hear what has changed with revival, the coney ( biggrin ), stimulating word, word of vitality, and word of regeneration!

Another thing to discuss: do you think +damage equipment/effects and the player's natural elemental bonus will also affect heals?

0 0
Score : 3200
StrangerDanger|2011-01-21 23:35:57
As the title asks, what type of Eniripsa will you be, if you play one that is.

I'm definitely going 100% damage Eniripsa. I never really liked the healing side of Eniripsa, which is kind of ironic because Eniripsa are supposed to be healers.
I'll try being a bit heal-ish.... but I probably will always end up using a damage spell. I just adore Eniripsas. I also adore Rogues, but I'll wait until I get my eniripsa to a high level. :3

Errrr, :blink: Not a big fan of damge Eniripas. If you like to hit hard why not pick a Iop/Sac, etc. Not a support class. Just a tip tongue When it comes down to it and a group needs a healer. There going to pick the healing Eniripas over you but everyone has different playing styles. Good luck to you! smile
0 0
Score : 1246

If I do play Enirispa, which is likely as I rarely play any other class then the support ones, then I will definitely be playing Healing/Support Eni. There will be plenty of people who can deal enough damage to make up for the healer in the group.

0 0
Score : 1159

@takewithfood
Aww that's really nice :')

Anywho I have no idea what type of eni i will be :s
I am a healer through and through, but I have had a taste of some offensive classes (magical of course ;D) and I loved it! So I will try to do as much damage as I can while still being a (hopefully) competent healer ^^

Also I has questions!
regarding the spells...I want to be able to use ALL of them xD is that stupid? atm i am currently planning on leveling all of them, but I somehow think I will drive myself mad in the process...please help?
I really can not find any details on spells and I would hate to have to start over on my favourite character >.<

I don't think I have actually asked a real question yet so here goes: Do you have any recommended spell leveling strategies or something? xD

0 0
Score : 1470

I may be overstepping my bounds given that I have played neither Dofus or Wakfu, but I am going to attempt to give you an answer, NiGHTS-Joker. Maybe others will help bring clarity to my own presumptions. From my understanding you more or less have access to all the spells if you want them all. Training all of the Elemental spells simultaneously would be a tedious process, but eventually you could level all of them to max (100 levels per skill). Unlocking new Elemental Skills is based on the additive level of the skills of the same element (new unlock at additive level 2,4,7,10). Equipment provides spell power bonuses to particular elements though so you can only really be proficient at one element at a time.

Support spells are unlocked 2 at a time each of your first 5 levels (I think this seems rather fast to unlock all of these skills but I digress). Support spells in contrast can only be leveled with Character Points, which you obtain 5 of each level. Support spells have 4 levels each and require an increasing amount of CP to level per level (10,15,25,35). So while you can obtain every skill you can only maximize 5 to level 4 (maximizing a skill requires 17 character levels).

I think I'll be a "Pure" Healer rooted in Water. I'm planning on having Level 3 Word of Vitality, Word of Absorption, and Word of Punishment. Along with Level 4 Stimulating Word, Regenerating Word, and Anesthetic Word. Additional points will be placed in Iron Will, but that will pend me learning more about the mechanics of the game. The main Elemental Skills I'll be focused on are Healing Word and Word of Apathy. Other skills I am interested in are Word of Recovery, Scary Word, Cauterizing Word, Dispersing Word, and Sparking Word.

0 0
Pzwn|2011-01-24 08:41:32
I may be overstepping my bounds given that I have played neither Dofus or Wakfu, but I am going to attempt to give you an answer, NiGHTS-Joker. Maybe others will help bring clarity to my own presumptions. From my understanding you more or less have access to all the spells if you want them all. Training all of the Elemental spells simultaneously would be a tedious process, but eventually you could level all of them to max (100 levels per skill). Unlocking new Elemental Skills is based on the additive level of the skills of the same element (new unlock at additive level 2,4,7,10). Equipment provides spell power bonuses to particular elements though so you can only really be proficient at one element at a time.

Support spells are unlocked 2 at a time each of your first 5 levels (I think this seems rather fast to unlock all of these skills but I digress). Support spells in contrast can only be leveled with Character Points, which you obtain 5 of each level. Support spells have 4 levels each and require an increasing amount of CP to level per level (10,15,25,35). So while you can obtain every skill you can only maximize 5 to level 4 (maximizing a skill requires 17 character levels).

I think I'll be a "Pure" Healer rooted in Water. I'm planning on having Level 3 Word of Vitality, Word of Absorption, and Word of Punishment. Along with Level 4 Stimulating Word, Regenerating Word, and Anesthetic Word. Additional points will be placed in Iron Will, but that will pend me learning more about the mechanics of the game. The main Elemental Skills I'll be focused on are Healing Word and Word of Apathy. Other skills I am interested in are Word of Recovery, Scary Word, Cauterizing Word, Dispersing Word, and Sparking Word.
   Looks like Pzwn has a plan laugh
0 0
Score : 1159

Oh thank you Pzwn! You have kind of confirmed what I thought I would have to do, but that's good! Now everyone is happy biggrin

I wish I had a plan like you xD I usually just go with it and hope for the best

0 0
Score : 1514

Pzwn, that was a great explanation of how the system works. The only thing I want to point out is that MANY equipment sets support two elements. I find that it is now a perfectly acceptable, I would even say good, idea to use two elements. I doubt I'll be an Eni in the long run, but I make make a Steam (Water/Fire) Eni for when I need a break from my main class.

0 0
NiGHTS-Joker|2011-01-24 16:41:42
Oh thank you Pzwn! You have kind of confirmed what I thought I would have to do, but that's good! Now everyone is happy biggrin

I wish I had a plan like you xD I usually just go with it and hope for the best

Check out the classes you like and pick 1 you would like to be your main, Think about the spells you would like to level. A level 4 Support spell,  takes 10levels. Think about what you would like to level or save up for MP/AP, etc. Once you feel safe with it, test it out! smile

Edit: It toke about a month for me to really have a plan set for my pandawa. I tested out all 3 elements, level differen't support spells, stats. Over and over, till I found the spells/support/stats I wanted. tongue
0 0
Score : 932

Haha! I can see you guys know what you want! Also, great explanation Pzwn, I've played both games and I don't think I could explain something like that!
I name you most informed new player of the forums! Hoozah!

Oh hey, how about also posting IGN's, if you get into beta what will yours be? :3

My eniripsa will most definitely be Gath. Gath is the name I use for my favorite char and Strangerized for my 2nd most favorite

0 0
StrangerDanger|2011-01-24 23:27:51
Haha! I can see you guys know what you want! Also, great explanation Pzwn, I've played both games and I don't think I could explain something like that!
I name you most informed new player of the forums! Hoozah!

Oh hey, how about also posting IGN's, if you get into beta what will yours be? :3

My eniripsa will most definitely be Gath. Gath is the name I use for my favorite char and Strangerized for my 2nd most favorite

Nice name smile I'm still looking at different names, I like to pick old style japanese names. ph34r
0 0
Score : 1246

Xorn for my Enutrof, because I just like saying the name. Xorn.... Xoooorn.
As for my Enirispa... Anaes probably.

0 0
Score : 932
MagicGuardian|2011-01-24 23:36:17
StrangerDanger|2011-01-24 23:27:51
HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS QUOTE?? D:

Nice name smile I'm still looking at different names, I like to pick old style japanese names. ph34r

Well I learned a bit of japanese and I know some names.

Though I prefer just using the sounds of the syllables and make like a custom name, made out of Japanese letters. Recently though, I've used some pokemon names from the 5th generation on other games because I was to lazy to think of anything.
0 0
Score : 1798

I'm looking at being an Air/Water Hybrid Eniripsa. From what i see:
AIR: Gives me alot of good push back moves while still doing damage. It also messes with Dodge, Tackle and Will. I like it opposed to FIRE because fire deals alot with damage, sure and in the end does more damage, ok, but im intrested in keeping distance and helping my boys out not only with damage, but with protection aswell. i.e., getting them out of a dodge lock for example.
Highlights: Word of Fear, Word of Wind  (note: i still love all the rest)

WATER: OBVIOUSLY the needed way in any hybrid Eni class (except for the adventurous ppl tongue). As an Eni, ppl expect heals, and SO DO I! I need to beable to keep myself as well as everyone else alive. Also, word of insanity seems pretty notable aswell. To make the enemy insane and turn it against its own allies sound quite...yummy >:3. So yea, water, thats getting focused aswell.
Highlights: Word of Healing, Word of Insanity (note: i still love all the rest)

I kind of like this build on a personal level aswell. I always associated my element with Wind. It's amoung the most versetile of elements. It cools you off and makes you feel comfortable, it can control water, fire and some earth, and it can also be destructive. Being versitile and flexable is an adored trait i like to have. And i like to aid people when they need it. So the badazz power of Wind mixed with the excellent ability to heal i find, personally fitting for my character as a person. cool

What cha think?

0 0
Score : 1470

@Zethros

I like it, but a bunch of skills are getting changed according to the French class page. Water no longer has any attack abilities.

Word of Insanity -> "Boosting Word", which heals up to 3 people

Word of Apathy -> "Word Restore", from what I can guess probably a 2 AP heal

Word of Recovery may no longer cause Sleep on the caster

Air seems to be relatively intact other than that some of the debuffs (definitely the Willpower) may be gone.

0 0
Score : 1798
Pzwn|2011-01-26 01:07:27
@Zethros

I like it, but a bunch of skills are getting changed according to the French class page. Water no longer has any attack abilities.

Word of Insanity -> "Boosting Word", which heals up to 3 people

Word of Apathy -> "Word Restore", from what I can guess probably a 2 AP heal

Word of Recovery may no longer cause Sleep on the caster

Air seems to be relatively intact other than that some of the debuffs (definitely the Willpower) may be gone.

=.= ..... well....now......uhh...ehhh...... =______=
>:[  ] FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- meh its not so bad :I

sleepBut still, looks like i gotta revisit the skill selection again when Wakfu opens up on the 31st...eh, kind of a let down. I hope i can still be an effective fighter/healer hybrid. I like the sound of that "no sleep for word of recovery" thing tho.

Meh, everything seems to be left at a "Wait and See" aspect now huh? And so the wait continues....

Edit:
Woah woah woah, hold up. I just relized you said on the french class page...On the english one it seems to be different....
Word of Insanity is still on the skill list on the homepage, with the description stating the same effects as it always did.
Same goes for word of ampathy.
Word of Vitality is the 2ap heal you speak of, not word of ampathy.
The closest thing to "Boosting Word" description wise is the final air spell, Word of Dispersion, which (from description) heals an ally and damages nearby foes...
However, Word of Fear does not damage anymore....DANG IT. Whether or not it keeps its will debuff seems a mistery. It probably should keep it if it lost its damaging ability
Also Word of Recovery seems to not put u to sleep anymore, as you said from the french page...

Which one is correct tho...or better yet to ask, which one will follow which, or will they go their separate routes....?
0 0
Score : 2635
Zethros|2011-01-26 01:25:50
Which one is correct tho...or better yet to ask, which one will follow which, or will they go their separate routes....?

Unfortunately the current Official translations are littered with problems. One aspect is that the names for spells which have been removed, or simply moved to another spot, are misassigned to other spells.
0 0
Respond to this thread