FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eniripsa Suggestion - Simple But Important!

By baby-XD - MEMBER - March 10, 2020, 16:06:12

Hello,

Currently we have these classes that have an Icon next to their health:

Xelor:

Osamodas:

Pandawa:

Huppermage:

Sacrier:

Ouginak:

Foggernaut:

Ecaflip:

My Suggestion is to make one for Eniripsa to indicate whether Unnatural Remedies is on or off.
Unnatural Remedies:

WHY?
This REVERSE your entire spell deck! Yes all of these:
  • Every Heal spell you used to use to heal your whole life is now Damage, and you can wrongfully damage your allies.
  • Every Damage spell you used on your enemies is now Healing, and you may heal your enemies by mistake.
  • All your Air Spells will function differently and you do not gain bonus Propagator if Unnatural is on.

How does Unnatural Looks?

On/Off: https://gyazo.com/ceed7a36e0ea324575ca8d05d1240975

As you can see there's no easy way of telling outside of viewing your Buffs by pressing "Right Click" or top, where we always have many "Yellow" buffs. That's all, only the yellow square.

Suggestions/Solutions:
  1. Give Eniripsa an Icon, similar to what Xelor have, make it Turned on/off whenever Unnatural Remedies is on/off.
  2. Turn Eniripsa flying off If we are in Unnatural. (This currently happens when you 'ready' then 'un-ready' at start of match:
  3. Keep the Icon on our head when Unnatural is On. Now it only shows for 1.5 Seconds.
To this day, even level 200 Eniripsa often make mistakes almost daily. Unnatural costs 1 MP to turn on, and you might turn it on and Off multiple times within your actions.

Example: [Lethargy Combo]: Unnatural On > Lethargy > Unnatural Off > Flask > Unnatural On > Lethargy > Unnatural On so you can get propagator next round.

I understand that there are some spells work conditionally Like Principio Valere..
but that's only 1 spell where Eniripsa it's ALL OUR SPELLS.

It would make things way better if we had any of these easy solutions implemented.

Thank you!
40 -1
Reactions 22
Score : 41

i completely agree with you ,even me can't recognize whether my eniripisa is on unnatural remedies or it's off so i some time damage allies instead of healing and i sometime heal enemies when i want to damage them xD 

ty for your suggestion ^^ 

1 0
Score : 413

Exactly! smile not only it effects ALL OF OUR SPELLS & Propagator, it effects MP too, because it costs MP to turn on/off to go back normal.
So it's very important/crucial and better than having 0 Icon like we do now.

0 0
Score : 29

I agree
Even after all this time, it still happen that I damage my mates instead of healing them, and I realize, once I lost 5 AP, when the turn is almost over..
The actual indicator is clearly not enough
Nice post

2 0
Score : 8260

A simple yet important suggestion. It feels awful to heal 6k or more (if you use shortcuts) to a dying Boss on high stasis dungeons, or finish off an ally when you meant to heal them. The black particles aren't enough sometimes, maybe another simple solution would be to change the HP Hearth color to Purple? 

Totally needed.

2 -1
Score : 283

Good suggestion there baby!

Totally agree as well! Even on my somewhat brief playtime as a enripsa main, I've often made that same mistake of either damaging allies that i want to heal (sometimes even killing them.....heh.....but i swear I revive them unless they are a dick about it x3) or running out of time to switch over to either heals or damage because of my air/water combos. This will help out all current and future enripsas! (and if you still make the mistake of attacking your allies by "accident" when or if this feature gets implemented, then you're either a really bad enripsa or it wasn't by mistake tongue)

1 0
Score : 1792

Actually makes sense, usually an Eniripsa would lose 2-3 seconds to be sure Unnatural remedies is really active/disabled.

Good idea.

1 0
Score : 17

make the unnatural remedies the unique core of eniripsa's skills and not only a buff
really good idea

1 0
Score : 1792

It is already the core gimmick of the Eniripsa class.

0 0
Score : 7523

With the new direction of things the game is having, we might be able to see subtle QoL changes like these for all classes hopefully.
Nice suggestion there.

1 0
Score : 5305

Yes please!

1 0
Score : 29

I agree since i am an eniripsa main myself and my friends know how many times i forgotten when unnatural remedies is on or off and the only thing that tells us eniripsa players that unnatural remedies is on is the dark particles and status mark up top which can be very easily ignored by us eniripsa players.

(As Bluhen said before in the part about changing the heart color i agree however in all of the spells when it talks about the unnatural remedies being 'on' or in 'effect' it is always marked with a white heart so perhaps to help newer players understand unnatural remedies being 'on' or in 'effect' perhaps changing the heart color to white might help a bit more?)

2 0
Score : 16

It would be nice, given the lack of indication as of current, i may not be an eniripsa main, but i can understand the struggle. Something to at least indicate it better is needed, cause the only "indicator" currently is very unnoticeable VFX and a "buff" in your probably massive list of buffs/debuffs, so it can get easily forgoten as far as ive seen.

1 0
Score : 413

Lzlouch|2020-03-10 20:32:57
I agree
Even after all this time, it still happen that I damage my mates instead of healing them, and I realize, once I lost 5 AP, when the turn is almost over..
The actual indicator is clearly not enough
Nice post

Exactly! With the fact that it also uses MP to be deactivated, we might use all of our MP to get in position to then realize Unnatural is on and there's no way for us to turn it off, and end up wasting our turn or mistakenly healing enemies/DMG allies.
Bluhen|2020-03-11 00:44:00
A simple yet important suggestion. It feels awful to heal 6k or more (if you use shortcuts) to a dying Boss on high stasis dungeons, or finish off an ally when you meant to heal them. The black particles aren't enough sometimes, maybe another simple solution would be to change the HP Hearth color to Purple? 

Totally needed.

Thanks for the support!
And yep that could also be a solution, or a "White Heart" as Drauc had mentioned below, seeing Unnatural's color is generally white
But that might be more confusing incase we were damaged, seeing the background is white by Default
But it's still a very nice idea seeing it fits the Icon which is a "Heart", I like the thinking behind that smile
TsutsukiAoi|2020-03-11 01:29:44
Good suggestion there baby!

Totally agree as well! Even on my somewhat brief playtime as a enripsa main, I've often made that same mistake of either damaging allies that i want to heal (sometimes even killing them.....heh.....but i swear I revive them unless they are a dick about it x3) or running out of time to switch over to either heals or damage because of my air/water combos. This will help out all current and future enripsas! (and if you still make the mistake of attacking your allies by "accident" when or if this feature gets implemented, then you're either a really bad enripsa or it wasn't by mistake tongue)

Thank you! haha yep totally XD

iNTiMiD4T0R|2020-03-11 04:15:48
With the new direction of things the game is having, we might be able to see subtle QoL changes like these for all classes hopefully.
Nice suggestion there.

RynthZero|2020-03-11 04:43:51
Yes please!

BigCupOfBeans|2020-03-11 11:55:15
It would be nice, given the lack of indication as of current, i may not be an eniripsa main, but i can understand the struggle. Something to at least indicate it better is needed, cause the only "indicator" currently is very unnoticeable VFX and a "buff" in your probably massive list of buffs/debuffs, so it can get easily forgoten as far as ive seen.

Thanks for the support!
Funny to see it being supported from players who don't even play Eni, just because they accompany Eniripsas and see these mistakes daily! happy

Drauc|2020-03-11 11:49:43
I agree since i am an eniripsa main myself and my friends know how many times i forgotten when unnatural remedies is on or off and the only thing that tells us eniripsa players that unnatural remedies is on is the dark particles and status mark up top which can be very easily ignored by us eniripsa players.

(As Bluhen said before in the part about changing the heart color i agree however in all of the spells when it talks about the unnatural remedies being 'on' or in 'effect' it is always marked with a white heart so perhaps to help newer players understand unnatural remedies being 'on' or in 'effect' perhaps changing the heart color to white might help a bit more?)

Yep the idea behind it being related to a "Heart" is great seeing that's the Icon used on our spells to showcase the Unnatural's effect. The game's current heart background is white by default when you're damaged so they'd need to keep that in mind alongside our green armor.
1 0
Score : 1054

Bumping this. Still highly relevant and still very annoying not to have an indicator next to the HP bar, if Unnatural Remedies is active or not.
Although I am against the idea of showing the difference through standing or flying. I am definitely for an Icon.

0 0
Score : 2723

While I'm not agreeing with any of the specific suggestions made, +1 to making it more obvious somehow that the Eniripsa is in Unnatural Remedy state. So tired of my Eni buddy healing an enemy and then going "whoops". Happens at least 3 times a day.

1 0
Score : 3935

While this is tehnically necroposting an 8 month old post, it is still completely relevant.

IMO all such states should be more visible (i made a whole post about it a while ago):
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/35-suggestions/238355-minor-important-passive-state-indicators
Sram: Max weak point
Ecaflip: Flefleas
Eniripsa: Unnatural remedies
Iop: Defensive stance, Charged
Cra: Sharpened arrow
Sadida: Max nettle on doll
Sacrier: both punishments
Pandawa: Max dizzy, merriment state
Ouginak: Poisons
Eliotrope: Tremblor, Aegis

Also maybe some effect for common states, like flaming has:
-Stabilised: Would be nice to have some sort of aura, like in krosmaga
-Invincible: A golden aura or something, esecially on periodically invincible bosses
-Sundered (lowered resistance): maybe a small indicator at -50, medium at -100, large at -200

0 0
Score : 1

Eni Main with ADHD, this would be a GODSEND!

0 0
Score : 4855

Perhaps the Unnatural Remedies aura could be better visible and keep the bubbling sound, similar to how Hupper's Heart of Fire makes a noticeable aura, although Eni could be a little more subtle. Another good idea could be a bright purple glow on Eni's paintbrush.

0 0
Score : 8260

How about if while under UR, the Eniripsa's wings got bigger and got a more vampiric appearence? That would be an animation that pretty much no one would miss, seems like it would be kind of easy to implement (since the animation already exists) and it would fit the concept of the active spell where the Eniripsa goes against it's altruistic nature to turn heals into damage and release diseases.

Maybe something similar to the True Brakmarian Patriot but just using the wings and flapping animation while keeping the Eniripsa battle pose as in the second image

Or, as you suggested on the 3rd point, another quick solution would be to just keep the logo of Unnatural Remedy over the head of the Eniripsa all the time while the effect is active, but maybe make it a little smaller so it doesn't cover other important cells during a fight, with a flashing effect every 10s or something.
0 0
Score : 3935

How about giving eniripsa a black crown, like how masquaraiders get a mask?

0 0
Score : 4855

Or maybe give Enis an angelic Halo that turns purple/red/black when Unnatural is on.

0 0
Score : 217

I support this SO HARD

0 0
Respond to this thread