FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wonder about healing mastery and water mastery

By phoenixsky - MEMBER - August 11, 2018, 06:36:14

Q1. As natural water spell heal a target by water mastery or/and healing mastery? How to calculate it?

Q2. Invigorating Word as unnatural dealing damage to a target and also healing myself. Is the healing of this spell effected by healing mastery? or just water mastery?

Q3. As natural water spell can deal damage to undead creatures. Is it effected by healing mastery?

please help me or just give me a concept of masteries. Thank you in advance.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1344
A1. I'm not really sure but I think it counts both Healing and Water mastery

A2. The spell "steals" not "heals" which means it is effected by Water mastery and your damage

A3. If you're Natural then you're dealing dmg using Healing mastery
But if you're Unnatural the dmg will count as water mastery(You can see if you healed an undead creature it will receive dmg but no Damage received animation will trigger)
1 0
Score : 60

Oh I didn't know that Thank you so much.

0 0
Score : 1768

I got interested, so I tried some things out..

1)ALL MASTERIES count, water, heal, single target distance, etc.

2) As TheFinalxBlue said: The damage part is determined by your damage multipliers (again: ALL of them) and heal part solely depends on the before inflicted damage.

3) AsTheFinalxBlue said again. If you "heal" them : everything counts.

2 0
Score : 6560

I want to add that rear mastery never influence healing, but berserk does, if you are under 50% of HP. Other masteries only influence healing under their condition, so melee mastery don't apply on range heals for example. Damage of spells use the masteries which are under the condition of that mastery. Well, if we are at explaining that stuff, armor spell get only influenced by the respective elemental mastery, single target and melee mastery (even applied on distance).

3 0
Score : 60

thank you everyone. 

0 0
Score : 263

So this means if I'm running an Air eniripsa that also happens to cure with Water as "secondary" (same ammount of Water/Air masteries) it's better to have 2000 elemental/distance/mono than 1000 elemental/distance/mono plus 1000 cures?

0 0
Score : 465

Absolutely !

1 0
Respond to this thread