By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Noob] Need a good Healer Build for an Eniripsa (I've just started the game)

By Amagakuro - MEMBER - September 11, 2017, 20:05:45

Don't want to get confused since the game is pretty hard, so i would likely a build to start with my eni healer, can someone help me?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1317

Here's 2 Builds that I use them, Not sure if It's Really Great for All of Enirispas(Because I'm not  :
1st Build :

• water Healing Word.
  • water Revitalizing Word.
  • water Invigorating Word.
  • water Fortifying Word.
  • fire Traid Mark, Or water Renewing Word.
  • fire Here Mark.
  • Air : Pain Flask.
  • Air : Fear Flask.
  • neutral Unnatural Remedies.
  • neutral Eniraser.
  • neutral Regeneration.
  • neutral Transcendence.
Active Spells : 
Hygiene, Mass-Aid, Constitution, Inhalation Or Medicine, Absorption, Regenerator...

2nd Build :
  • fire Sadist Mark.
  • fire Here Mark.
  • fire Refund Mark.
  • fire Traid Mark.
  • fire Hammle Mark.
  • water Renewing Word.
  • water Revitalizing Word.
  • Air : Fear Flask.
  • neutral Coney.
  • neutral Unnatural Remedies.
  • neutral Eniraser.
  • neutral Transcendence.
Active Spells :
Expert Healer, Masscuring Mark, Transgression, Absorption, Carnage Or Evasion, Constitution...

- Now these Builds aren't the best(I'm sure Some people know Better) I made the 1st build for People who like to stay away from the Enemies and Heal/Support their Friends aaand the 2nd Build is for people Who like to Sorta-Break the Rule and Fight Like a Mad Enirispa But Also can still Help your Friends, otherwise The Game is Kinda Hard from the start But, Time to Time you will Mostly Understand Everything about this game, I hope this could help you.
0 0
Score : 3375

Honestly until you get to higher levels, healer isn't really necessary. Buuut, if you want to build a healer Eni I suggest fire/water. Air is more of a damage/debuff branch, but it's rather costly sometimes, and if you'll be healing, you may not really have enough AP to use this branch to its full potential. Though air is still fun to poke around in sometimes, as some spells are still useful for a healer Eni, such as pain flask which redirects damage between two users and psykosis flask which is a damage debuff. 

This is a good in-depth guide for Eniripsas, it's by Jaku. link here

Water is a really straight-forward heal branch. They're all basically heal spells without anything fancy or special, besides fortifying word which increases in 1% base heal value per 1% of lost hp on the target (meaning bigger heal the more dead target is), and healing word which also gives the target +1 range per heal (max 3) for 1 turn. Revitalizing's damage buff in unnatural remedies is nice too, but it doesn't heal. (if your eni has nothing else to do, just buff damage! biggrin)

Fire has some nice heals too, but they aren't as simple. Traid mark heals the target at the start of the target's turn for three turns. It has a higher heal value overall, but isn't great if you need heals straight away. Refund mark has an amazing aoe heal that you can stack, but it heals at the end of the target's turn (and doesn't heal the target). I like putting this on a feca or someone who can position others well to get the most out of the big heal. Coney works too! Sadist mark heals whoever kills the marked target. It's a really nice heal. Then there's here mark, which lets the target also get 20% of the healing that you do. It's nice combined with invigorating word, but honestly it's too much of a hassle to do most of the time hahaha.

A note on a couple other things, such as actives on passives etc: fear flask and unnatural remedies are pretty much mandatory on all enis. I don't see a reason why you'd go without them. Coney and Eniraser (eni's revive spell) are really useful to have too. Transcendence is nice to have around, but if you don't ever use it, then there's not really a point in having it. So is regeneration. Regeneration has a passive spell that can go along with it (regenerator), which gives the bearer of it a resistance and damage dealt buff every time they're hit. It can stack up a loooot, and can be useful in situations. Expert healer passive is definitely worth taking despite its heal debuff (its pretty miniscule). Hygiene is great if you use water heals a lot, and massacuring mark is good if you use marks and/or fire heals a lot. Other passives you should consider for heal eni are mass aid (if you use aoe a lot), medicine (gotta have big healz), absorption, and constitution. Those are pretty self explanatory. 

Eni I recommend statting 10 elemental res, then the rest to %HP. More HP = bigger coney, and heal res stacks up slower. If you're mainly going to use water heals, go ST>Distance>Elemental mastery. But if you aren't, it's okay to just stat full elemental mastery. I stat full dodge on my eni, but some people like ini. It's up to your preference. I also stat full heal mastery. But some people like crit on their enis. (crit is for the weak!!) But yea, that's up to your preference too. Then for majors, I like AP>MP>Range>Resistance. Until the day we can have multiple conies, control is useless on enis. U_U Eni doesn't have a problem with wakfu regeneration unless ur bad and can't conserve. We have pretty good wakfu regen in my opinion. And there's no point in statting final damage on a heal eni. 

Anyways, just play around with Eni spells and find what works for you, and what you like. :3 

additional note: fire branch has a lotta cool effects and stuffs so go check it out. 

2 0
Score : 296

Don't rely on super coney, gigantic ap cost. You could use 1 ap more and do regeneration and fortifying word

0 0
Score : 296

Building off TheFinalxBlue:

1. On the first build get rid of healing word and pain flask. For this play-style pain flask is only usable if you use master propagator to get propagator stacks faster and only for the pain link. Early on pain flask can be useful against low air resist enemies, but requires elemental/tri gear to compensate. Healing word is the worst heal/ap ratio and unless you're going up against a range sapping mob very unnecessary as your ranged dps will have the range stat required of them.
  2. If you don't use pain flask, go with refund or hammle, once you group with knowledgeable  people, they'll be able to use those marks more, but until then they're super high ap cost so maybe not.
  3. Sadist mark is mandatory for this build so
  4. Traid is only with specific teammates that eat through wp, so go with renewing for those huge range heals.
  5. Still on first build using the revitalizing word and mass heal passive is a huge investment in alternate masteries you'll want to have early on, single target and distance is very common. If you use those I would recommend going full elemental mastery for str stat, but only when mass aid evolves.
  6. Use a mix of medicine, expert healer, regenerator (almost mandatory because free dodge stat), massacuring mark (mandatory), mass aid, constitution, absorption for passives.
  7. INT:I would go 10 shield (if you want to use absorption) 10 res, then pump hp or throw like 1-2 barrier if you prefer.
  8. STR:general mastery especially if you use revitalizing word and massacuring mark (both are very nice aoe) or ST, Distance, General
  9. AGI:Take 20 ap/mp resist if you go with regenerator then rest in dodge, or full dodge
  10. CHANCE:I recommend CH then rest into heal mastery
  11. MAJOR:ap/mp and resist or range depending on what you need
  12. Initiative is most often a waste as most people want to go first, so whoop dee do you go 3rd and use up an entire passive.

And off of honeycitrustea:
A note on UR version of here mark, don't not use it because you're lazy, it lasts for 2 turns and the 2 ap commitment on one target (or more) is very cost effective.

Personally I only keep coney around for a meat shield, needing a disposable pusher is absolutely required (but again huge ap cost), and for UR refund mark.

I highly recommend using transcendence to skip an enemies turn or save a dps that is on the verge of dying and you have multiple people you need to commit to.

As stated in some various eni builds i've perused, hygiene is a huge bait for newbie enis, sure doing 15% extra heals on yourself is nice, but using water to dps to build extra burst heals is pointless when you could straight out heal.

If you have a tank, slap regeneration on them if you're using regenerator, you don't want to have to heal the tank. Also, if you've got for example an iop or melee masq, it's possible to throw it on them as they can utilize both the resist and dmg boost, but maintain high lvls as they get hit more often (and "hopefully" every turn). 

Again as i've read elsewhere, please use armor if you're using absorption, high heal % is nice, but useless at the beginning of fights when no one is hurt, and also where you don't want to over heal and build up heal resist. As fights progress your heal capabilities are severely hurt if you're hurt, so use armor stat, I also run relatively high resist to synergize. (more survivability while maintaining high heals for longer is awesome).

On the second build, just please don't do this, go air/water instead.
0 0
Score : 3375

I wouldn't say hygiene is bad. Never straight out use UR water spells to build the heal% lol-- just when everyone is decently healthy, spam some revitalizing word on allies for the damage buff, which in turn will build up some heal% for a turn where allies are wounded. 

I never played heal eni as a low to mid level, so Aphenae is probably more knowledgeable in terms of lower level content. I switched to heals when I approached moon levels. (170ish?) I was a tiny mono water dd eni prior!! 

0 0
Respond to this thread