By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Builds of an Eniripsa

By smallz117 - MEMBER - February 26, 2016, 01:34:51

This is a more in-depth Guide to the 3 hybrid builds, combined with an indepth guide on reasons to take certain spells in certain builds.

The goal is to mostly give you an understanding at which builds excel in which ways, so as to better pick your elements to how you want to play, and also which spells in those elements maximize your performance.

Find the Hybrid build you are most interested in, first, and then read into the spells, as a lot of the spell descriptions will be copy/paste.

:wind:waterThe Air/Water Eniripsa: (Great Heals, Good Damage, Good Solo, Debuffs)
Air/Water Enis are some of the best for beginners. They are easy to play, good at soloing, Water alone heals for most of what you really need in content your level, and you can easily flex between Damage or Heals if you need to.

:wind: The Air Branch: (tl;dr - Pain Flask, Psychosis Flask, Lethargy Flask, Infected Flask)

Fear Flask
Purely utility spell, you'll use it in any deck, any build, you just wont have it leveled unless for the +% mastery damage.

Pain Flask
The bread and butter for damage. You can just spam this spell to stack up Propegation while still getting nice damage, and makes sure to use up all your AP. The Propegator effect is alright if used wisely, other times it might just get you killed.

Psychosis Flask
This is your support spell, also makes for some nice AoE damage. The Propegator effect is one of the nicest and can help out a ton in boss fights.

Infected Flask

This spell is just another word for damage. It's your bigger damage spell, and the Propagator effect is just more damage. And you can make it deal even more damage if you turn it into a large AoE from the Mass Aid passive.

Lethargy Flask

This spell does great damage on it own, as long as you have Wakfu. But you can also use the Propagator effect to help cripple your enemies some, by reducing the MP of your target, and the AP of any monster near the target.

waterThe Water Branch: (tl;dr - Fortifying Word, Revitalizing Word, Invigorating Word, Renewing Word)

Healing Word

This spell is good in the early game, when you lack range and large amounts of AP. However, as you reach later content, this spell become more and more useless. Once you reach level 80 and you get your restat, I recommend abandoning this spell.

Invigorating Word
A really strong spell used to heal both your ally and yourself. You can also use it to start dealing some nice damage after repeated use with the Transgression passive. This spell is basically your best solo eni spell.

Revitalizing Word

AoE spell, phenomenal when used with Mass Aid. One of the best healing spells, and also great at buffing allies when used in UR.

Renewing Word
An underrated heal spell, it gives you a cheap, long range, high efficiency heal, but with a minor cast limit. Still better than Healing Word, though, and you might find yourself using it more than you might think.

Fortifying Word

Your Heal Nuke spell on an ally in trouble. Also your nuke spell for water damage too. Just dont run yourself dry on Wakfu. You'll want it.

Honorable Mention: Here Mark, excellent if you use it while AoE healing.

:tap: Stats
- Intelligence: 30 HP, 10 Resists, 10 Shield OR 40 HP and 10 Resists (Coney)
- Strength: Your Personal Preference
- Agility: Max Dodge
- Chance: 20 Crit and Rest Crit Dmg (for explosive damage/heals (lower Average heals, but higher Average Damage)) OR All into Heals (for reliable heals (higher Average heals, but lower Average Damage))
- Major: AP, MP, Range, Resists

neutral Actives/Passives
Offensive:

• Actives: UR, Coney, Trans
  • Passives: Transgression, Master Propagator, Mass Aid, (Pick two: Constitution, Expert Healer, or Carnage)
Healer:
  • Actives: UR, Coney, Trans, Eniraser, Regeneration
  • Passives: Hygiene, Mass Aid, Medicine, Regenerator, (Pick one: Constitution or Absorbtion)

waterfireThe Water/Fire Eniripsa: (Greatest Healer, Slow solo, Worst Damage)
Going this route, you'll want Mass Mark, as it amplifies what the Fire branch offers you. You will be highly focused on healing, or else placing marks in preparation for any heals that might be needed. The build can be tricky, though, with awkward ranges on some of the fire spells, and some potentially self-destructive effects, but it can also help make runs significantly easier, with some good coordination.

fireThe Fire Branch: (tl;dr - Here Mark, Sadist Mark, Hammel Mark, Refund Mark)

Sadist Mark
This spell is really strong, but also a hassle at times to apply. It's weak offensively, so you are mostly getting this for it's Mark, but the Mark is a massive nuke of a heal. The UR effect doesn't seem to work, at least from what I've experienced. The biggest thing about this spell though, is don't wonder too far from your team trying to mark monsters, I've seen it happen a few times.

Traid Mark
You dont really want this spell on this build. The Mark will only apply on the center cell, and the Mark isnt too great. The UR heal sounds nice at first, but you'll eventually realize that the heal will either be wasted, or that you'll find you'll just need more heals to happen that turn than over time.

Hammel Mark
Considered one of the best, and worst, spells. Use this spell only if your group is coordinated. If you are coordinated, you can use this spell to cleave through dungeons like a hot knife through butter. If you aren't coordinated, though, you'll find the Mark from this spell might end up killing your team more than then enemy.
The Flaming from the UR effect is alright, but you'll often find yourself using other spells instead.

Refund Mark
Good Damage, Good Mark, Good AoE heal while in UR (Warning: heal will heal enemies if they are in the range of it)

Here Mark

One of the most underrated spells for a healer. When used while using AoE heals, or a heal nuke, you can find yourself healing a lot more than you expecting, while effecting more allies than what you normally would.

waterThe Water Branch: (tl;dr - Fortifying Word, Revitalizing Word, Invigorating Word, Renewing Word)

Healing Word
This spell is good in the early game, when you lack range and large amounts of AP. However, as you reach later content, this spell become more and more useless. Once you reach level 80 and you get your restat, I recommend abandoning this spell.

Invigorating Word
A really strong spell used to heal both your ally and yourself. You can also use it to start dealing some nice damage after repeated use with the Transgression passive. This spell is basically your best solo eni spell.

Revitalizing Word
AoE spell, phenomenal when used with Mass Aid. One of the best healing spells, and also great at buffing allies when used in UR.

Renewing Word
An underrated heal spell, it gives you a cheap, long range, high efficiency heal, but with a minor cast limit. Still better than Healing Word, though, and you might find yourself using it more than you might think.

Fortifying Word
Your Heal Nuke spell on an ally in trouble. Also your nuke spell for water damage too. Just dont run yourself dry on Wakfu. You'll want it.

- Intelligence: 30 HP, 10 Resists, 10 Shield OR 40 HP, 10 Resists (Coney)
- Strength: Your Personal Preference
- Chance: All into Heal Bonus
- Major: AP, MP, Range, Resists

neutral Actives/Passives
Offensive:
  • Passives: Transgression, Mass Mark, Mass Aid, (Pick two: Constitution, Expert Healer, or Carnage)
Healer:
  • Actives: UR, Coney, Trans, Eniraser, Regeneration
  • Passives: Hygiene, Mass Aid, Mass Mark, Medicine, (Pick one: Regenerator or Absorbtion)

fire:wind: The Fire/Air Eniripsa: (Decent Damage, Marks and Debuffs, Off-healer)
This build is rather lacking. You are meh heals and alright damage. The only real strength from it is the amount of Debuffs and Marks you can have out. I wouldn't recommend it other than for lower end content or recreational use.

fireThe Fire Branch: (tl;dr - Sadist Mark, Hammel Mark, Refund Mark, Traid Mark)

Sadist Mark

This spell is really strong, but also a hassle at times to apply. It's weak offensively, so you are mostly getting this for it's Mark, but the Mark is a massive nuke of a heal. The UR effect doesn't seem to work, at least from what I've experienced. The biggest thing about this spell though, is don't wonder too far from your team trying to mark monsters, I've seen it happen a few times.

Traid Mark

It'll be alright for damage, and one of your better AoEs for fire. It's an alright choice.

Hammel Mark

Considered one of the best, and worst, spells. Use this spell only if your group is coordinated. If you are coordinated, you can use this spell to cleave through dungeons like a hot knife through butter. If you aren't coordinated, though, you'll find the Mark from this spell might end up killing your team more than then enemy.
The Flaming from the UR effect is alright, but you'll often find yourself using other spells instead.

Refund Mark
Good Damage, Good Mark, Good AoE heal while in UR (Warning: heal will heal enemies if they are in the range of it)

Here Mark

This spell is alright, a mini-refund mark, damage-wise. However, you wont need it's UR effect since you wont be healing much. So you are probably better off having Traid Mark over it, but it's up to you.

:wind: The Air Branch: (tl;dr - Pain Flask, Psychosis Flask, Lethargy Flask, Infected Flask)

Fear Flask
Purely utility spell, you'll use it in any deck, any build, you just wont have it leveled unless for the +% mastery damage.

Pain Flask
The bread and butter for damage. You can just spam this spell to stack up Propegation while still getting nice damage, and makes sure to use up all your AP. The Propegator effect is alright if used wisely, other times it might just get you killed.

Psychosis Flask
This is your support spell, also makes for some nice AoE damage. The Propegator effect is one of the nicest and can help out a ton in boss fights.

Infected Flask

This spell is just another word for damage. It's your bigger damage spell, and the Propagator effect is just more damage. And you can make it deal even more damage if you turn it into a large AoE from the Mass Aid passive.

Lethargy Flask

This spell does great damage on it own, as long as you have Wakfu. But you can also use the Propagator effect to help cripple your enemies some, by reducing the MP of your target, and the AP of any monster near the target.

- Intelligence: 30 HP, 10 Resists, 10 Shield OR 40 HP and 10 Resists (Coney)
- Strength: 20 Distance, Rest General
- Chance: 20 Crit, Rest Crit Dmg
- Major: AP, MP, Range, Final Damage

neutral Actives/Passives
Offensive:
  • Passives: Transgression, Mass Mark, Master Propegator (Pick two: Mass Aid, Constitution, Expert Healer, or Carnage)
Off-Healer:
  • Actives: UR, Coney, Trans, (Eniraser, if no one else has revive)
  • Passives: Mass Aid, Mass Mark, Master Propegator, Absorbtion, (Pick one: Transgression or Constitution)

7 0
Reactions 19
Score : 2226

This is a great guide! It's clear that the author has played an eni for a while. (Since I know the author I can confirm this. smile) I'm writing this as the author hasn't completed the passives/actives section so I'll edit later if I want to add anything.

For now I want to say that I've come to the opinion that if you're building a heal-focusd eni your Chance points are better spent on Heals instead of crits and crit dmg. In a pinch, an eni's heals need to be reliably good rather than sometimes great. Also, gear with good Heals bonuses tends to be weak on crit dmg. So your crits aren't going to be that remarkable anyway. My $0.02.

1 0
Score : 2813
deadcafe|2016-02-28 17:25:06
This is a great guide! It's clear that the author has played an eni for a while. (Since I know the author I can confirm this. smile) I'm writing this as the author hasn't completed the passives/actives section so I'll edit later if I want to add anything.

For now I want to say that I've come to the opinion that if you're building a heal-focusd eni your Chance points are better spent on Heals instead of crits and crit dmg. In a pinch, an eni's heals need to be reliably good rather than sometimes great. Also, gear with good Heals bonuses tends to be weak on crit dmg. So your crits aren't going to be that remarkable anyway. My $0.02.
Very true on the heals vs crit part, I had also made the mistake in thinking Chance gave +6% crit dmg instead of +4%, and thought it was better than it actually was. Thank you and I have editted my info to reflect this information.

For those interested:
The math for heals over crit; (around level 175)

At around that level you should have 1200% elemental damage, around 500 heals, and around 100-200 from secondary dmgs (average). So roughtly 1800-1900% damage on average.

Since a Critical Hit is +25% final damage, each Crit chance you give yourself is "technically" +0.25% damage. This is techincally ~+4.75% damage per stat into Crit chance. (at this level)

Each Heal you stat, is ofc, +6% heal. Which pays off better until you reach 2400% combined damage. Once (if) you reach that (wont happen until maybe lvl200) is when statting crit chance will be better for healing.
1 0
Score : 10810

I like this. I'm going Air + Water wit my Eni. Love the tips you give for it, it be awhile, but when I get there sounds like I will love Mass Aid + Infected Flask. even at low levels Infected Flask is fun to use. Making it AoE will make it even more fun.

0 0
Score : 2471

Silly Question sorry...

When you say: - Intelligence: 30 HP, 10 Resists, 10 Shield OR 40 HP and 10 Resists (Coney)

Is Shield the same as Barrier? Or is it referring to something else?

Thanks!

1 0
Score : 1132

It's probably referring to %hp to shield as barrier isn't that great for eni.

0 0
BetterThanBoxBox|2016-05-24 00:44:51
It's probably referring to %hp to shield as barrier isn't that great for eni.
Correct, %hp to shield is what I mean.
Barrier is only good on high resist characters like Feca and Tank Pandas
0 0
Score : 189

Hello.
Firstly, thanks for the awesome guide. Simple and straightforward is the way I like ^^

Secondly, I'm wondering, since I put points in range, will my Coney heal be better too if they heal from a distance? Or does our Strength points do not affect our suicidal familiar?

0 0
Remieriel|2016-05-30 12:23:59
Hello.
Firstly, thanks for the awesome guide. Simple and straightforward is the way I like ^^

Secondly, I'm wondering, since I put points in range, will my Coney heal be better too if they heal from a distance? Or does our Strength points do not affect our suicidal familiar?
Thank you ^^ , and I personally havent tested it, since the only heal i pay attention to one the Coney is the Suicide heal which is based on it's HP, and doesnt take any +dmg into account.
0 0
Score : 1545

Level 115 air/water eni here. What would be considered optimal gear for my level that gives me good DPS and heals? Thanks.

0 0

-shamelessly bumps thread-

elgatopucha|2016-06-13 10:12:47
Level 115 air/water eni here. What would be considered optimal gear for my level that gives me good DPS and heals? Thanks.
Mostly just look for distance dmg gear, a lot of that gear at that level can be a little awkward, though, but you shouldnt have to worry about it too much. And when you can run Black Wabbit dungeon, you might like the Emiw Set.
0 0
Score : 3

thanks for the guide just starting my own enrispa going to do water/fire hybrid.

0 0
Score : 8

As a water/air enrispa which dragon turkey should I go with single target, ranged, or AOE specialized?

0 0
DromiaVelocity|2017-01-18 05:55:44
As a water/air enrispa which dragon turkey should I go with single target, ranged, or AOE specialized?
I'd prefer rolling distance, but it depends on how you'd want to play it and what spells you intend to use most.
0 0
Score : 8

Well currently I have been using the ones suggested by the beginning post for the water/air build. Since I haven't played an eniripsa in a while I wanted to try a build that was suggested as being beginner friendly.

As for what I am using most, currently I am leaning more towards the healing side of the water/air build, but was planning on respending my points when I have unlocked enough passive as well as the required passive to use the higher damage version of the build.

0 0
Score : 3679

Question: does distance mastery will improve my heals when the target will be more than 3 tiles away? If not the obly way to go would be elemental dmg right?

0 0
Score : 1309

All masteriesbut berzerk and backstab apply to heals.

0 0
Score : 168

Can i still use this guide?

0 0
Score : 296

Yes this guide is still good

0 0
Score : 174

This is one of the best build descriptions I have found. If only I could find one for Cra and Feca nicely done thank you air/water =D

0 0
Respond to this thread