FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Water/Air Eni build, can't find one!

By Aelorr February 14, 2016, 22:26:06

Any guidance over the build for a water air Eniripsa? Main role will be healing in my party (pvm only, not interested in pvp). I will use her only through hero system, so no need to focus on solo-stuff

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 2163

My eni is air/water. She's a healbot (mediocre dmg, maximum heals). Is that what you want? I make no promises it's the best build for that but people tend to say complimentary things about her heals.

0 0
Score : 596

Here you go, its not perfect but heals amazingly.

0 0
Score : 350
deadcafe|2016-02-15 03:03:02
My eni is air/water. She's a healbot (mediocre dmg, maximum heals). Is that what you want? I make no promises it's the best build for that but people tend to say complimentary things about her heals.
Yes! I really need something similar, that will allow our dps to do their job

Anthonyandrew2|2016-02-15 14:07:38
Thanks, can you give a suggestion about stats too? Although I guess they are very straightforward, indeed
0 0
Score : 2163

As a follow-up: My build is similar to above. Differences:
1. I chose to spec heals instead of crits. I'd rather have a consistently good heal and occasionally great heals. Personal preference I think but I stand by my choice. With only 69 critical dmg, Aelorr's crits don't pack much of a punch. If Aelorr's had statted heals instead of crits he would have about 650: a tempting build option to be sure.

2. I avoided some gear items with poor resists. My eni's resists are much better (about 67% on average) but, as a trade-off, I only have 505 heals even though I statted them. Aelorr's build makes me wonder if that was the best choice? I'd be interested to hear his thoughts on the matter.

3. For my passives I have Mass Aid and Regenerator instead of Expert Healer and Absorption. Despite the the lack of Expert Healer my eni has same range (+5). I just achieved it with gear instead. Aelorr's choice of Absorption is one I was tempted by too. It makes even more sense for my eni given her higher resists. Ultimately, I didn't take it because I thought that when the eni is hurt is often when everybody is hurt and you can't afford to have a heal penalty at that time. But perhaps I should give it a try?

0 0

I could get the same resistance as you but I have to rune my lvl 181+ gear also I hardly get hit so its not really worth it.
The ref passive isn't for getting hit, damaged. Its for extra heals and eni has bad range which makes expert healer mandatory.

0 0
Score : 166

Question:
How did you manage to wear 2 kanni rings?

Anthonyandrew2|2016-02-15 14:07:38
0 0
Score : 8475

Bug abuse.

Also maybe you ought to try to make your own build for once instead of looking for others.

Its good for your brain-mind-thing.

0 0

End Game Water Eni Gear Build. I need to improve Kevlooni Vest to the healer bp but at the moment, no luck on the drop.

0 0
Score : 48
Anthonyandrew2|2016-05-07 00:12:36
End Game Water Eni Gear Build. I need to improve Kevlooni Vest to the healer bp but at the moment, no luck on the drop.

Healer breastplate is Scaled Armor and it gives 1mp so u want 11ap and 7mp?
0 0

It just means I can go around being a medic XD

0 0
0 0

I think changing to Buzzsaw and using Fang Ring is a good idea but the breastplate and ring is max runed and the ring is metamorfo as well. The breastplate is also metamorfoed but not finished yet.

0 0

and you should use Slippyneedle so with this breast ovapow and this u got 8 crit rate more = better heals

0 0

I considered all these builds and the main reason I wanted the % heal mastery weapon is to get 905 %.

0 0

But with crit your outcome heal will be much better then just having 1 stat that only you can see.

0 0

It went more like I don't crit when I heal anyway so why bother.

I am away at the moment but I will screenshot the weapon you are considering as I made it for my eni a couple days ago.

0 0
Score : 21

Slippy Needle is 115 overall stat. 5% Crit
The Recssenette is 130 overall stat. 0% Crit
Since I don't normally crit at my heals anyway, Recssenette wins by 15, only 15. It depends on ur luck if you do crit or not.
I plan not to use Slippy Needle and just use it on my Cra.

0 0
Respond to this thread