FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

dps eni for fun

By RainyNight February 02, 2016, 13:33:37

is it good idea to go water/air for damage? I can also do little healing, but mainly I wanna be a nuker =3. also, I thought to pick 2,3 and 5th spell in water, and from air pain flask, lethargy flask and psychosis flask. is this goodd idea, or should I just ggo fire for damage, and drop water.

I am also looking for little tips/general advice on nuke eni. I have red some guides, but I still lack understanding of the class. I dont wanna bother anyone to write a wall of text for me or spoonfeed me, so if u wanna throw ton of links at me, it is totally fine happy

thanks foyour time and help in advance ;p

edit1 I wanna do damage and massive aoe, if possible. being able to heal is okay, but I am not trying to go for it. I just wanna do damage xD. also, does wakfu work in a way that I could just pick my elements, and spells I find most fun, and play wth those? cos then I just think I pick what I find most fun xD I am not making builds competetively anyway

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 878

With the passive that increases your damage from your last heal stacks so much damage and healing from your life steal water spell (can't remember name).
My Eni is tri-element and can be either a dedicated damage dealer or healer *depending on which deck I'm using.
Air is good for the distance it can cover when being a damage dealer.
Fire is great for its straight up high damage with the masscuring mark passive where you do increased damage to marked targets and when the target dies the does an aoe heal for allies and aoe damage to enemies.
Water has good damage and with good support effects can boost your damage and range along with allies and as said before the life steal + extra damage passive.

One combo I tend to do especially when I've had an AP bonus is life steal spell twice then refund mark for a nice nuke turn.

This is some of my experience as Eni and honestly you can't go wrong with and elemental combo as long as you have the right passives and enjoy it.

P.S. sorry for the wall of text I tried not to type much and failed

0 0
Score : 740

What would be more dmg going for dmg route.

Air/water or air/fire

I havent calculated ap/dmg ratios or anything yet

0 0
Score : 239

I did calculations. Water/Air is the best damage potential. Air and Water both have a 30 dmg per ap ratio spell. The one at least has 1 WP also forget if the air one does also. Fire isn't horribly behind water in damage and has some utility and support if you want. If you go water and heal yourself you can use the passive to get a dmg bonus on next spell. I haven't tested it but I would assume works with vampiric word.

0 0
Score : 4732
OrehRuoy2|2016-05-17 16:10:07
I did calculations. Water/Air is the best damage potential. Air and Water both have a 30 dmg per ap ratio spell. The one at least has 1 WP also forget if the air one does also. Fire isn't horribly behind water in damage and has some utility and support if you want. If you go water and heal yourself you can use the passive to get a dmg bonus on next spell. I haven't tested it but I would assume works with vampiric word.
Vampiric word?
0 0
Respond to this thread