By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] The New Eni for Noobs

By HatedTaint July 11, 2015, 01:42:24

Note about the author: Although I don't have the experience of a higher level player, I have done some extensive testing on the Eni and these are my thoughts on the new Eni. This guide is mainly for Eni newbies that don't know what they should do with their new build. I hope this helps every one out there with deciding on their builds.

7/23: Updated some spells, thoughts on water spells, characteristics, and build info.

Table of Contents:

1.0 Spells
1.1 Water Spells
1.2 Fire Spells
1.3 Air Spells
1.4 Active Spells
1.5 Passives

2.0 Characteristics
2.1 Intelligence
2.2 Strength
2.3 Agility
2.4 Chance
2.5 Major

3.0 My Build (Tri Element)

1.0 Spells

We'll start with the spells since the spells you pick influence what your characteristic stats will be.

1.1 Water Spells

Note about water spells: They got nerfed really hard in terms of healing per ap. In compensation, water got a huge damage and small utility buff. There are ways around the low healing, but we'll get to that later.

Another thing to note: Using the Natural version of a water spell on an undead enemy is no longer worth it. Your damage would effectively be doubled by using the Unnatural version.

7/23 Update: Ever since the spell revamp, I hardly ever used water healing. It's just so inferior to Super Coney's chocolate powers. I have to spend 10 AP to heal the same amount that Coney heals, and it usually ends up being lower than Coney's heal. I'm still taking water for the damage though. I still want to be Tri Element. There seems to be no advantage to water spells besides Revitalizing Word or Fortifying Word. Fortifying Word is still good since the heal is based off missing HP, and the damage is great. Revitalizing Word is useful for the utility.

Healing Word: 3 AP, 0-5 Range, Single Target

Natural: 12.3 per 1 AP Healing
Unnatural: 25 per 1 AP Damage

Caster/Ally: +1 Range (Max 3)

Very useful in terms of utility. The range on it is unmodifiable. Even though it was nerfed it is still useful enough for a spell slot.

*New Info* I'm finding that I never use this anymore, especially since Fortifying Word costs 5 AP and we regenerate WP now. I swapped it with Revitalizing Word and it's much more useful.

Rating: 2/5
Must Take?: No, but is still useful

Invigorating Word: 4 AP, 1-3 Range, Modifiable Range, Single Target

Natural: 12.5 per 1 AP Healing
Unnatural: 25 per 1 AP Damage and steals X% (50-100) of the damage inflicted

Having this spell is still useful since it heals yourself and another ally. The unnatural version inflicts damage and heals you for a % of the damage you dealt.

Rating: 5/5
Must Take?: Yes, if taking water

Revitalizing Word: 3 AP, 1-4 Range, Modifiable Range, Cross AOE

Natural: 10.3 per 1 AP Healing
Unnatural: 21 per 1 AP Damage and + X% (5-10) Final Damage to all allies in the AOE (Max 20%)

Great buff to this spell, it's now worth taking it in your spell deck. Fire/Air users might want to take this spell. The buff doesn't work on yourself so be aware of that.

Must Take: No, but great damage buff for the AP cost

Renewing Word: 2 AP, 1-6 Range, Modifiable Range, Single Target

Natural: 13.5 per 1 AP Healing
Unnatural: 27 per 1 AP Damage

Conditions: 3 uses per target

This spell got nerfed really hard. It used to be used as a utility spell to break monster's armor (the more you use a spell, the higher the resistance to said spell goes up, while all other resistances go down). Even though it has the highest healing per AP out of all of your water spells, I don't feel like it's worth taking over Healing Word due to the Range buff it got.

Rating: 2/5
Must Take?: I personally wouldn't

Fortifying Word: 5 AP 1 WP, 1-3 Range, No Line of Sight, Modifiable Range, Line, Single Target

Natural: 11.2 per 1 AP Healing (+1 WP)
--> +1% per % Target lost HP
Unnatural: 30 per 1 AP Damage (+1 WP)

This is also another really nerfed spell, however it is still useful. Great for emergency healling and it doesn't require line of sight. This spell is a must if you take water spells.

Rating: 3/5
Must Take?: Yes, if taking water

Conclusion:
Overall, healing was nerfed, damage was buffed, utility was buffed

1.2 Fire Spells

Note About Fire Spells: You cannot directly heal an ally with fire anymore. So if you plan on wanting to heal purely with fire, just be aware of this fact.

Sadist Mark: 3 AP, 1-5 Range, Modifiable Range, Line, 3 Line AOE

Natural: 23 per 1 AP Damage
Enemy: Sadist Mark Debuff Level 4-121 (Max 150)
Unnatural: -X% (10-30) Heal Resist to Ally (2 turns)

Sadist Mark Debuff: Whoever deals the killing blow to the target is healed for 40.3 per 1 AP Healing

Still a must take for anyone using fire. It has one of the highest healing per AP and is still extremely useful. One thing to note is that you can't target yourself with it, so you can't reduce your own heal resist. The heal resist reduction was a huge buff to the Eni's kit. I would recommend every Eni to take this spell, even if you don't want to use the fire element. The heal resist reduction is way too good to pass up.

Rating: Over 9000
Must Take?: Who wouldn't?

Triad Mark: 4 AP, 1-2 Range, Modifiable Range, Cross AOE

Natural: 22 per 1 AP Damage
Enemy: Triad Mark Debuff Level 1-4 (Max 4)
Unnatural: 6.25 per 1 AP Healing (stackable)

Triad Mark Debuff: Restores 1 WP to the nearest X (1-4) targets in a square AOE

The healing on Triad Mark is pretty niche since you have to predict who will take damage, and you won't be able to reach them. It has one of the highest potential heals, but there's usually better things to do with your AP per turn than to stack it up. The AOE, however, is pretty good and I would only use it for that.

Rating?: 2/5
Must Take?: No, but AOE is more useful than Hammle

Hammle Mark: 5 AP, 2-5 Range, No Line of Sight, Single Target

Natural: 23 per 1 AP Damage
Enemy: Hammle Mark Debuff Level 1-10 (Max 50)
Unnatural: Applies OR Increases Flaming Level 5-105 (Max 500)

Hammle Mark Debuff: To the next 1-50 hits taken: Redirects 80% damage in a square AOE
Flaming Buff: When you start your turn, enemies next to you take damage (1-500) and increases your lock (1-200)

Hammle Mark got a big buff so you can take it into your spell deck. The Flaming buff on it is amazing and is stackable with other Flaming buffs. The Mark effect however, reduces your damage to the target by 20% and the whole square takes 80% damage. It's great for AOE damage, but the value of it is significantly changed when you can't hit more than one target. Overall, a nice buff, but you can't use it all the time or you'll lower your damage. The Mark is pretty situational now.

Must Take?: No, but the Flaming is 5/5

Refund Mark: 6 AP, 1-3 Range, Modifiable Range, Single Target

Natural: 25 per 1 AP Damage
Enemy: Refund Mark Debuff Level 1-2 (Max 2)
Unnatural: At the end of target's turn: 14 per 1 AP Healing in square AOE except for the target

Refund Mark Debuff: Restores X AP (1-2) when the marked enemy dies to everyone who attacked it.

This spell got nerfed and buffed. The debuff only restores 1-2 AP now (instead of half of the last spell used to kill the target). The AOE healing on it is actually really good. The Unnatural version is usable on both allies and enemies. So you can use it on Coney and make him a heal bot. One thing to note about this spell is that both enemies and allies are healed.

Rating: 4/5
Must Take?: Yes, if taking fire

Here Mark: 2 AP, 0-6 Range, Single Target

Natural: 25 per 1 AP Damage
Enemy: Here Mark Debuff Level 4-100 (Max 100)
Unnatural: Target absorbs 20% of healing when the Caster heals another Target

Here Mark Debuff: Attacker gains +X Lock and +X Dodge (2-250)
On Hit taken from Summons: Takes X Damage (1-100) and consumes mark

This spell was removed entirely and replaced with a new one. I guess the Rebirth Mark was too op. It is great for weaving into your combos, but other than that I wouldn't take this spell as a priority. It has it's uses, but overall I don't feel like it's needed. It's definitely very useful for the extra healing. I would take this over Triad Mark any day.

Must Take? No, but still useful

Conclusion: Fire spells got a huge buff, but they were also heavily nerfed. I don't feel like it is a priority for every single Eni to take fire spells, which I guess is a good thing now. The buff to Sadist and Hammle is more than enough compensate for the nerfs.

1.3 Air Spells

Note About Air Spells: This branch got a huge buff. Everything in here is useful. The amount of Propegator that we get was literally mutiplied by 10. Now we can actually use our debuffs!

Fear Flask: 1 AP, 1-4 Range, Line, Single Target

Pushes back 1 cell
--> 25 per 1 AP Damage when the target collides with another unit
Natural: Caster gains +10 Propegator

Condition: 2 uses per target

This spell gained a huge buff. The 1 AP cost makes it extremely useful. The problem with it though is that before you have all of your spell slots unlocked, it isn't worth taking. I'd rather just take it only when I know I'll need it. Still very useful.

Rating: 1/1 (get it? 1 AP)
Must Take?: Only if you need it

Psykosis Flask: 3 AP, 1-3 Range, Modifiable Range. Cross AOE

21 per 1 AP Damage
Natural: Caster gains +30 Propegator
Unnatural: Releases 80 Propegator
--> Psykosis Debuff Level 10-20 (Max 20) on target Cross AOE

Pyskosis Debuff: Decreases Damage dealt by 1-20%

This spell's debuff was buffed (hehe, the debuff was buffed), but the damage was nerfed. It no longer requires MP and it became an AOE. If you're taking Air spells as a priority, this spell is still a must have.

Must Take?: No, but very useful

Pain Flask: 2 AP, 1-4 Range, Modifiable Range, Single Target
25 per 1 AP Damage
Natural: Caster gains +20 Propegator
Unnatural: Releases 20 Propegator
--> Creates Link of Pain between Ally and Caster
--> Or transfers current Link of Pain to another Ally

Link of Pain Buff: 80% of damage taken is redirected to the Ally

Very useful spell. A must take for all air users. The low AP cost makes it very easy to fit into combos, and the buff that it gives is really good. Using it on one Ally creates the link between yourself and the Ally. Using it on another Ally creates the link between the two Allies. Use it when you know someone is going to take a lot of damage.

Must Take?: Yes, if taking air

Infected Flask: 5 AP, 1-3 Range, Modifiable Range. Single Target
25 per 1 AP Damage
Natural: Caster gains +50 Propegator
Unnatural: Releases 100 Propegator
--> Gangrene Debuff Level 1-62

Gangrene Debuff: Inflicts 1-62 (Max 62) damage and steals HP at the end of the Target's turn

This spell seems to pale in comparison to the other Air spells. It does the exact same damage as Pain Flask, and generates the exact same amount of Propegator. The only benefit to taking this spell is for a high odd number AP spell and for the Gangrene debuff. Gangrene doesn't do that much damage anymore sadly. Using it with Mass Aid is really the only reason why I would take it. Be aware that in order to release Gangrene with Mass Aid, you have to target the enemy in the center of the AOE.

Must Take? No, but AOE from Mass Aid is useful

Lethargy Flask: 4 AP 1 WP, 1-4 Range, Modifiable Range, Line, Single Target
31.25 per 1 AP Damage (+ 1 WP)
Natural: Caster gains +50 Propegator
Unnatural: Releases 120 Propegator
--> Lethargy Debuff Level 1-4 (Max 4)

Lethargy Debuff: -4 MP, at start of Enemy turn -4 AP

This spell is a lot more useful in terms of utility, however it isn't really needed unless you refuse to take Fortifying Word or if you just go Fire/Air. The debuff is only really useful for the -MP if you need to keep a boss from moving too much, or if you use it in PVP. Other than that I wouldn't take it as a priority.

Must Take?: No, unless you go Fire/Air or refuse to take Fortifying Word

Conclusion: Overall air got a huge buff. Definitely much more useful than ever before.

1.4 Active Spells

Note About Active Spells: They got buffed pretty hard, and you may feel like many if not all of them are a must have. This is both a good and bad thing due to the lack of slots we have.

Unnatural Remedies: 1 MP, 0 Range, No Line of Sight
Effect:
Activates or Deactivates Unnatural Remedies

This spell has become every single Eni's most needed spell. Before, it just gave a simple damage/healing buff and was a must for Fire/Air or Water/Air users. Now Water/Fire must take it. Basically, it does the same as before only better since it only costs 1 MP instead of 2 AP 1 MP. The only issue I have is that sometimes you might forget that you activated it, and forgot to deactivate it. Thus you end up wasting AP, or even your whole turn. Be aware of that.

Must Take?: Is this even a question?

Coney: 2 AP (5 AP), 1-5 Range, Modifiable Range
Effect:
Summons a Coney (6 AP, 3 MP, 10% of Eniripsa's Max HP)
Cast on Coney (5 AP)
--> Upgrades Coney into Super Chocolate Coney (6 AP, 4 MP, 3 WP, 10% of Eniripsa's Max HP)
Spells:
Healing Murmors: 3 AP, 1-3 Range
12.3 per 1 AP Healing

Whispers of Healing: 2 AP, 1-3 Range. Line
Pushes back 1 cell

Whispers of Dedication: 3 AP, 1 Wakfu, 1-3 Range, Large AOE
If target is Ally: Ally loses 10% of HP and distributes it to an ally (might be all allies) within the AOE
If target is Enemy with Here Mark: Mark is consumed

The above spell is a bit confusing for me still, need to test it some more.

Abnegation: 3 AP 1 Wakfu Point, 1-3 Range
Coney lets you eat it's chocolate body in order to restore the target's HP by the Coney's Remaining HP

Coney went to the gym and came out looking like a monster. A chocolate monster. That looks tasty...but anyways, Coney is looking pretty buff now and is ready for some action.

Must Take?: Where else would I get my chocolate from?

Regeneration: 3 AP, 1-4 Range, Modifiable Range
Effect:
Increases healing received from allies by 30%

Conditions:
Target is not an enemy
Target is not in Regeneration state
Only one Regeneration state can be received per team

This active got a huge buff. Before it was semi-decent and not needed, but now it's a must have for every healing Eni. 30% extra healing is huge. I assume that the reason why this spell was implemented is because they wanted to nerf overall healing for a team. In order to compensate for that, single target healing was increased dramatically. Now you can't throw a 3-4 AP healing spell on 3 different people and expect to heal 300-600 hp every time. Overall it's a must take when doing dungeons or areas that need a lot of healing.

Rating: Eh, I can't really rate the spell that nerfed all water base healing
Must Take? Yes, if you feel like you need it

Transcendence: 2 AP 1 WP, 0-7 Range
Effect:
Target loses all AP and becomes immune to damage.

Conditions:
May only be used once on a target per battle
3 turns cooldown

I'm not particularly sure how I feel about Transcendence now. It no longer removes or prevents debuffs, and in exchange you can now be targeted. The targeted Ally will waste enemy's turns, but the best part of Transcendence was removed. It basically turned into a Feca's Perfect Armor.

Must Take?: Only if you need it

Eniraiser: 2 AP 1 WP, 1-4 Range, No Line of Sight, Modifiable Range, Line
Effect:
Cast on KO'd
--> Revives target with 20% max HP
--> Target may no longer be revived and is killed when the reviver is KO'd

Conditions:
Target must not be an enemy
1 use per turn

Big nerf, still needed in emergencies.

Must Take?: In dungeons or while leveling noobs

1.5 Passives

Note About Passives: Due to the sheer amount of passives we get now, you'll feel like you'll want all of them but have no slots to spare.

Expert Healer
Effect:
+1 Range
Decreases Healing performance by 5%

Evolution: Level 110
+2 Range
Decreases Healing performance by 5%

Must take on every Eni, even if you don't heal.

Must Take?: See above

[nopic.pgn] Hygiene
Effect:
Natural: Healing is increased by 10%
Unnatural: Water spells generate Hygiene
--> Healing Word +3
--> Invigorating Word +4
--> Revitalizing Word +3
--> Renewing Word +2
--> Fortifying Word +7

Hygiene: Increases Healing by 1% for every 1 Level of Hygiene (Max 30)
(I can't actually click on the effect in the spell list, so this is my estimate on the numbers.)

Evolution: Level 120
Natural: Healing is increased by 15%
Unnatural: Water spells generate Hygiene
--> Healing Word +3
--> Invigorating Word +4
--> Revitalizing Word +3
--> Renewing Word +2
--> Fortifying Word +7

Hygiene is a must take for water users. It's a direct 10% healing increase, and rewards you for dealing damage to an enemy. Not much else to say about it.

Must Take?: Yes, if using water

Massacuring Mark
Effect:
When marked enemy dies:
--> -38 HP Chromatic damage in square AOE to enemies
--> Heals 19 HP Chromatic Healing in square AOE to allies

Unnatural: Increases healing by 10%
Against marked targets: Increases Damage dealt by 5%

Evolution: 130
When marked enemy dies:
--> -64 HP Chromatic damage in square AOE to enemies
--> Heals 32 HP Chromatic Healing in square AOE to allies

Unnatural: Increases healing by 15%
Against marked targets: Increases Damage dealt by 10%

Another must have for fire users. Specifically Fire/Air.

Must Take?: Personally I always take this now, 10% final damage is a lot

Master Propegator
Effect:
Increases gains in Propegator by 25%
When Propegator is released on enemy:
--> -15 extra HP Air Damage per 40 Levels of Propegator

Evolution: 140
Increases gains in Propegator by 40%
When Propegator is released on enemy:
--> -15 extra HP Air Damage per 40 Levels of Propegator

Great for air users. Specifically Fire/Air (extra damage only works on Psykosis Flask, Infected Flask and Lethargy Flask).
Must Take?: No, but very handy when you can spare the slot

[nopic.pgn] Mass Aid
Effect:
60% Area Damage
Revitalizing Word: AOE becomes Large
Infected Flask: Becomes a square AOE

Evolution: 150
240% Area Damage
Revitalizing Word: AOE becomes Large
Infected Flask: Becomes a square AOE

Infected Flask AOE is useful, however Revitalizing Word AOE isn't. I just can't see the use of healing in such a large AOE since all enemies inside will also be healed. The Unnatural version isn't affected by it either. Useful for Air users.

Must Take?: If you're DPS focused Air/Fire and need the AOE damage.

Constitution
Effect:
HP Boost for the entire team
--> 250% of the Eniripsa's Level (+X)

Evolution: 160
HP Boost for the entire team
--> 400% of the Eniripsa's Level (+X)

A must have for every Eni. No reason not to take it. Very useful.

Rating 5/5
Must Take?: Yes, No if you have a higher leveled Eni on your team

[nopic.pgn] Transgression
Effect:
Increases Damage Dealt by 10%
+50 Resist
After Healing Self:
--> Increases next spells Damage by 20% of the Healing value
Decreases Healing performance by -20%

Evolution: 170
Increases Damage Dealt by 15%
+75 Resist
After Healing Self:
--> Increases next spells Damage by 40% of the Healing value
Decreases Healing performance by -20%

A must have for DPS focused Enis. Specifically Fire/Air.

Must Take?: Since I pretty much gave up on Water Healing, I always take this now. You get free resist and final damage.

Absorption
Effect:
Based on Caster's current HP:
--> -25% to +25% Healing performance
--> 100% HP = +25% Healing performance
--> 50% HP = +0% Healing performance
--> 0% HP = -25% Healing performance
After being hit:
--> Regenerates 10% of Damage taken

Evolution: 180
Based on Caster's current HP:
--> -25% to +25% of Healing given
After being hit:
--> Regenerates 15% of Damage taken

While at max HP you will have +25% Healing. As you take damage, it will start to lower until it hits +0%, and eventually -25%. This can be really good, but also really bad. If the fight lasts for a long time and you take too much damage, your healing will be significantly decreased. However, for short fights this is a really good passive to take.

Must Take?: Would take for short fights, long fights might be an issue

[nopic.pgn] Regenerator
Effect:
Your +Heal is added to Dodge (Max 100)
When the target of Regeneration takes damage (3% of max HP)
--> Generator +2 Levels

Generator:
+1-40% Final Damage
+4-160 Resist
Must be applied every turn to retain

Evolution: 190
Your +Heal is added to Dodge (Max 400)
When the target of Regeneration takes damage (extra 3% of max HP)
--> Generator +2 Levels

This passively adds your +Heal into Dodge, so if you have low dodge this can be very useful. The Generator part requires the person with Regeneration on it to take 3% of their max HP every turn to retain it. It also resets when it hits max stacks. Useful if you know someone is going to continue to take damage every turn.

Must Take?: If you need the dodge, or mainly for lock tanks

Note Worthy Passive:
[nopic.pgn] Medicine
Effect:
Increases Healing performance by 25%
Decreases Damage by 15%

Evolution: 155
Increases Healing performance by 30%
Decreases Damage by -15%

Definitely take this if your gear is lacking and needs to be updated. Otherwise there's no reason to take it unless you reeeallly need it.

Must Take?: Only if needed

Note Worthy Global Passive:
[nopic.pgn] Natural Grace
Effect:
When Natural Grace reaches +100 Levels, The Eniripsa gains +1 WP.
--> +15 for every Mark placed
--> +10 for every Heal performed
--> +5 per every +20 Propegator released
Heals increased by 5% per ally in combat

This is an amazing free passive that Ankama decided to give to Eniripsas. And guess what? It doesn't take up a passive slot. Free passive for all Enis!

Must Take?: You already have it dummy!

Conclusion: There's so many passives here that we want, but don't have the room for. I recommend messing around with all the combinations to see what works for you.

2.0 Characteristics

Finally to the good part. Depending on what spells you decide to use, the play style you pick will be affected by your characteristics.

2.1 Intelligence

% HP
Valuable on every character. I recommend dumping all of your points here (besides resist). The reason for this is purely because of Coney. Characters that want to eat Coney is healed by how much hp Coney has, and Coney's HP is based off of 10% of your HP.

Resistances
Every character needs 10 points here.

Barrier
Valuable if battles last for many turns. I don't see the point on Eni.

Heals Received
You don't receive heals you give them...

Armor
See HP.

2.2 Strength

Damage
Great for all rounders. I personally recommend General Damage in order to fully take advantage of all the spells the Eni has.

Single Target Damage
This is only good if you plan on not using a single AOE spell. And just to let you know now, Sadist Mark is an AOE spell.

Area Damage
Good for AOE focused Enis. There are 4 AOE (5 with passive) spells that you can use. You'll probably need to spec Tri Element if you want Area Damage. I personally can't see the use of putting points into here. You only limit yourself.

Melee Damage
Melee Eni?

Range Damage
I would love to put points into here. I really would. However, the only way you'll be able to heal yourself is with Coney's emergency heal. Targeting yourself is considered to be a Melee spell. So if you don't plan on healing, this is your best option for DPS. If you are planning on healing, well try not to die.

Note: If you want to spec for range damage, you'll have to make sure that you're either not taking damage, are saving Coney for yourself, or are using Invigorating Word to heal yourself via Unnatural version. Just because I took general damage doesn't mean you can't take range damage. Do what works best for you.

7/23 Update: Since I hardly ever used water healing, I decided to invest into Range Damage instead.

HP
There's no reason for any character to put points here. You would be reducing your damage, and it usually isn't worth the trade off. Even if you want to focus on a healer or tank, lowering your damage is never a good idea.

2.3 Agility

Lock
Lock Eni?

Dodge
Throw everything in here if you want.

Initiative
Max it out if you wish. I would rather go in the middle of the team in order to make up for mistakes people may have made. Up to you. Maybe throw some points if you have a specific team setup. I feel like Fire focused Enis might want to invest into Initiative just so they can use their Marks before their other party members start their turn.

AP/MP Resistance
Like a dummy I put points into AP/MP Removal, but it doesn't work if you don't have removal spells. Since Dodge wasn't doing that much for me I'm going to dump 20 into here when we get the next respec. Just to try it out really.

2.4 Chance

Critical Hits
I personally would max this out. Crits work on both Damage and Healing. In order to be the most versatile this is what I would do.

Block
This is pretty useful, not going to lie. Although since we are already pretty tanky (due to our healing) I don't see a need for it.

Critical Damage
After maxing Critical Hits, I would dump the rest into here.

Heals
Putting points into here would reduce your critical damage. Nowadays we want to have a DPS race on the latest bosses. This would just hold you back. Not recommended.

2.5 Major

Action Point
A must first point for every character

MP +20% Damages
Every since the update, we lost the need for the extra MP. Psykosis Flask doesn't cost MP and Sadist Mark doesn't cost MP. We have a +2 range passive and have +1-3 Range on Healing Word. If you want it, grab it. If not, don't. You might want it as a third point.

Range +40% Damages
Also not needed, especially since we have a passive that now gives us +2 range. We even have Healing Word for more.

Wakfu Points
No point ever since Grace was added.

Final Damage
This is what I put my second point into. Since everything else isn't essential to us, extra damage won't hurt us. It even helps out healing.

Resist +50
I was debating between this and MP as a third point. Whatever you don't get as a third point, use the fourth point for the other.

3.0 My Build (Tri Element)
Since we can only take 9 spells at max level (175) here's what I plan.

Spell Priority:
1. Sadist Mark
2. Pain Flask
3. Here Mark
4. Psykosis Flask
5. Fortifying Word
6. Refund Mark
7. Infected Flask
8. Hammle Mark
9. Revitalizing Word
(and if we assume we get 10 spells at lvl 200)
10. Invigorating Word (or choice between Lethargy Flask, Renewing Word, and Triad Mark)
Passive choices are really dependent on the situation. I seriously recommend playing around and seeing what works for you.

Characteristics:
10 Resist
HP %
20 Range Damage
General Damage
Dodge
20 AP/MP Resistance
Critical Hits/Damage
AP
Final Damage
MP
Resist

End Note: Don't take everything I've said in this guide word for word. Many people are still messing around and seeing how their builds work. Choose for yourself when deciding on your build here.

END
4 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you so much HatedTaint for putting this together and this guide has been pinned!

See message in context
Reactions 36

Thank you so much HatedTaint for putting this together and this guide has been pinned!

Score : 498

Nice to see someone else's opinions on all the spells and its so thorough too great for new eni's ^^

Couple random things that might be helpful;

First, with refund mark and UR coney makes a great little mobile AoE heal unit, especially since he can push allies and enemies then end his turn next to them for mucho heals.

Second, at least for water eni's, stating into distance dmg works great, you get more dmg and the lifesteal on invigorating word is so high that you can usually just dmg your way back to health. If you're really so low that won't work you'll probably want to use coney's sacrifice anyways ^^

0 0
Score : 357
rurumoj|2015-07-11 03:37:02
Nice to see someone else's opinions on all the spells and its so thorough too great for new eni's ^^

Couple random things that might be helpful;

First, with refund mark and UR coney makes a great little mobile AoE heal unit, especially since he can push allies and enemies then end his turn next to them for mucho heals.

Second, at least for water eni's, stating into distance dmg works great, you get more dmg and the lifesteal on invigorating word is so high that you can usually just dmg your way back to health. If you're really so low that won't work you'll probably want to use coney's sacrifice anyways ^^
Ah yeah everything you said would definitely work. The problem with using Coney on yourself is that I would rather use it on an ally. Maybe I'm just greedy with trying to use all of my emergency spells for every one else ^^. But yeah it is definitely an option to specifically focus Coney for self healing and everything else for your allies.
0 0
Score : 7390

Generator

When you cast regeneration on ally and ally takes dmg the passive gives ally final dmg and resist for each hit.

Since you didn't know how it works.

0 0
MereBytes|2015-07-11 08:19:59
Generator

When you cast regeneration on ally and ally takes dmg the passive gives ally final dmg and resist for each hit.

Since you didn't know how it works.
What I meant was I don't know how Generator is applied. It says it increases every time the ally takes damage, but is it only when they take 3% of their max hp? Or do they get extra generator when they take 3% damage?
0 0
Score : 230

Something really useful!
While I figured out by myself what kind of spells I'd want to use, the passives are quite a tough choice. I am really glad that someone took their time and decided to help a bit with all this. Thanks! ^^

0 0
Score : 394

I'll try to clarify your questions, sorry if I miss any.

Generator does work the way you were guessing, if you take 3% max hp damage in one hit you gain a stack. Once the stacks max out they reset on the next hit. I'd argue that this passive could be useful even if you don't have a tank, between stat points, generator and here mark I can dodge just about anything with minimal penalty which frees up a spell slot for me because I don't need fear flask, l do still have some points in init because I don't like my eni being too low in the init order. It just happens I also have a tank so it makes it extra useful but you may find like me that it doesn't proc regularly on a feca tank because they're quite good at reducing incoming damage and don't always hit that 3%.

Absorption gives you +/- heals depending on your current hp, the numbers are in one of the patch notes but iirc it's +25% when you're at 100% hp, 0% at 50% hp and -25% at 0% (we'll ignore that when you have no hp you're dead tongue)

Another thing to check because I'm lazy to log on right now but I think the gangrene effect you listed is different to what ended up making it to live.

Anyway props for putting in the time to piece this together smile 

0 0
Anotherenuacc|2015-07-11 19:26:42

Generator does work the way you were guessing, if you take 3% max hp damage in one hit you gain a stack. Once the stacks max out they reset on the next hit. I'd argue that this passive could be useful even if you don't have a tank, between stat points, generator and here mark I can dodge just about anything with minimal penalty which frees up a spell slot for me because I don't need fear flask, l do still have some points in init because I don't like my eni being too low in the init order. It just happens I also have a tank so it makes it extra useful but you may find like me that it doesn't proc regularly on a feca tank because they're quite good at reducing incoming damage and don't always hit that 3%.

Absorption gives you +/- heals depending on your current hp, the numbers are in one of the patch notes but iirc it's +25% when you're at 100% hp, 0% at 50% hp and -25% at 0% (we'll ignore that when you have no hp you're dead tongue)

Another thing to check because I'm lazy to log on right now but I think the gangrene effect you listed is different to what ended up making it to live.

Ah thanks for clearing this up for me. I didn't get a chance to test them enough and I couldn't figure out how they work just by reading the effects. I just checked the Gangrene effect and it's the same numbers as live (that's where I got the numbers from in the first place ^^).

EDIT: Regeneration has a 1-4 Range on it, so you can't use it on yourself.
0 0
Score : 37

hiyo~ amazing!, much needed insight on enis very clear too!, although i think you'd might re evaluate some spells for their worth but heres something i'd like to add.

-----

Triad Mark heals, lets talk about the lv 200 version which is what the 6.25 heals you stated in the main post.

its a 4 ap at lv 200 heals 25 health per turn for 3 turns a stack!, you forget how valuable the rest of the spell's effect is. that means!

25/4 = 6.25 but! 6.25x3 = 18.75!

this number is stackable! to 9! this point i think you've missed in the post.

-----

Mass aid + revitalising word - i think theres some oversight to it, missing some neat things you could have.

higher AOE heals - more heal targets therefore the spell is more valuable.

you can in theory heal a total of 13 targets not including positioning and the line of sight required for that, but! healing 3+ allies in a larger AOE that lets us easily net together brings higher values.

eg. 10.33... (base heal per AP at lv 200) x 4 (an easier number of targets) = 41.33... (this is the value of sadist's mark heal but for one ally, but how i mean value =/= the heal xD but i believe thats obvious)

-----

i think you'd like to add to that sadist marks at lv 200 has a 121 heal for 3 ap although you have to kill a mob for it its very high hp imo

121/3 = 40.333... thats the highest heal base eni has

theres also high synergy with mass mark! - easy spam mark to proc more of its effect

----

for hammle i'd like to disagree to how much spot light you give to it;

this spell is a 20 final(?) reduction for your allies on single enemies since it reduces a single target spell to become a AOE - this seems too niche?
, and the way it works with mass mark (rose with thorns?)

although the flaming numbers is quite high - i'd like to find out what happens when its on another class character with flaming does that person become the caster? of the state or is the eni the caster of the state?

----

thanks for reading!, still bad with forum post structuring forgive me! D:

0 0

The issue I have with Triad Mark is that there are better things to due per turn than to waste your turns trying to stack it up.

Let's say you're trying to heal a tank that's at 80% HP. You drop Triad Mark one time and he'll be good for three turns. What about when he's at 40% HP? Turn 1 you drop 2 Triad Marks on him (assuming 2 since 12 AP is a long goal). Turn 2 he's healed by 12.5 HP (2 stacks). In Turn 1 for the same amount of AP you could've used Invigorating Word to heal yourself and the tank at the same time. That's 50 base HP that you could've healed for in Turn 1. In Turn 2, you throw 2 more stacks on the tank. Turn 3 he's healed for 25 HP (4 stacks). Still lower than Invigorating Word. Let's say that you didn't need to heal yourself. Fortifying Word increases the heal by 1% for every % of HP he lost. That's an instant 17.82 HP heal for 5 AP and 1 WP. Assuming we have 10 AP, we have 5 AP left that we can use on damage or more healing. One use of Triad Mark will take 3 turns to heal 18,75 HP.

You could argue that Triad Mark is better in the long term, but it takes 3 turns to get the most out of it. That's 36 AP (with 12 AP) that could've been used on instant healing, damage, or utility. I like the idea of it, the problem is that it takes 3 turns to take the full effect. It's great in the long term, terrible in the short term. And even in the long term

By using 8 AP every turn, he's only healed by 12.5 HP. Yes, the numbers stack and Triad Mark could be one of the biggest heals, but why would I spend time healing somebody at 80% of their HP when I could do more damage? While at low HP, it'll take 3 turns to heal them for the full amount. They could die within that time. I would rather spend one turn healing and the next turn doing damage while not worrying about them dying because I decided to use a spell that heals 12.5 HP heal for every 1 turn. The amount of AP you use in 2 turns doesn't change how much AP you could've spent doing other tasks. Triad Mark would be slightly higher per AP after 3 turns, but the biggest difference is the fact that it takes 3 turns to take effect.

---

The Mass Aid passive for healing is still a bit iffy for me since I'm biased against AOE healing (because of how bad the spell was before the update). I'll have to try it out when I get to level it up.

---

Yeah I forgot to add the AP per healing, thanks for that!

---

Hammle Mark redirects 80% of the damage you deal to the target. Maybe it doesn't work how I think it does, but what I'm thinking is that the target takes 100% damage, while the square AOE hits 80%. I'll have to confirm it later. I assume that the flaming state is additive to other flaming states that were not applied by you since it specifically says so.

---

P.S. I suck at it too :p

0 0
Score : 37
HatedTaint|2015-07-12 04:38:07
-snip-

you're arguing that triad mark shouldn't be the only thing you can do, i agree xD.

But as an Heal eni delayed heals like this are worth it when you cant do the said things you've stated, the most effective use of this mark is for diving into "out of reach" classes eg the sram, sac or for classes that doesn't need any high heals the feca, or maybe sadi (has own heal but -shrugs-).
----

we've lost the bounce heal we used to have from Invigorating word (turned into a caster + target heal which is nice too), i believe this way we can make that up with the aoe heal.
you dont need to spec for aoe, instead spec for range?

----

i did some tests with the hammle (forgot to take off mass mark passive - 10% increase in dmg on marked enemy- shouldn't make too much of a difference)
potato mob is 0 resis - not that this should matter , what i wanted to highlight was the reduction of dmg when used on a mob that isnt clustered with another
----

How much super coney got hit with Hammle on potato mob (pheno weapon)(10% margin of error because mass mark):

Crit; 466, NonCrit; 284

How much coney got hit by player (pheno weapon);

Crit; 584, NonCrit; 362

How much potato mob with hammle got hit by pheno weapon (there will be a 10% margin because mass mark passive):

Crit; 1,635 Noncrit; 1,010

How much potato mob takes without mark, hit by pheono

Crit; 1,947 NonCrit; 1,204

----
thanks again keep up the good work xD
0 0

Yeah you got the jist of it tongue. I mean it has it's uses, but there's so much more you can do with 8 AP to make it not worth it at all to take it in your spell deck.

---

I wasn't talking about speccing for AOE damage for the heals ^^ but just AOE healing in general. Plus the large AOE likes healing enemies as well. The main reason why I don't like it as much is because of that.

---

Okay I see now how it works thanks for that! So every hit is reduced by 20% for the AOE for every target in the square. Will definitely add that info in there, and I'll probably lower the value too. Using Hammle while only hitting a single target lowers it's value.

0 0
Score : 394
HatedTaint|2015-07-11 19:45:35
Anotherenuacc|2015-07-11 19:26:42

Ah thanks for clearing this up for me. I didn't get a chance to test them enough and I couldn't figure out how they work just by reading the effects. I just checked the Gangrene effect and it's the same numbers as live (that's where I got the numbers from in the first place ^^).

EDIT: Regeneration has a 1-4 Range on it, so you can't use it on yourself.

It's possible they never updated the description for gangrene but it became a life leech poison which applies at the end of your targets turn before it went live.

I didn't mean casting regeneration on yourself, the generator passive gives you dodge depending on your +heals. It's similar to passives which classes like enu, feca and rogue have in that it gives you extra stats depending on your other stats. It won't be useful for everyone ofc, like I said it depends on your stats.
0 0
Anotherenuacc|2015-07-12 14:10:19
It's possible they never updated the description for gangrene but it became a life leech poison which applies at the end of your targets turn before it went live.

I didn't mean casting regeneration on yourself, the generator passive gives you dodge depending on your +heals. It's similar to passives which classes like enu, feca and rogue have in that it gives you extra stats depending on your other stats. It won't be useful for everyone ofc, like I said it depends on your stats.
Ohh okay. thanks for the info. I never actually tested the Gangrene effect because I assumed it did the same thing as before (thanks Anakama sleep).
0 0
Score : 247
HatedTaint|2015-07-12 06:25:15
Yeah you got the jist of it tongue. I mean it has it's uses, but there's so much more you can do with 8 AP to make it not worth it at all to take it in your spell deck.

I have it in my main deck and skipped Hammel Mark. The new Hammel Mark is very similar to the propagator effect Pain Flask had before. It's now easier in the setup as you don't have to stack propagator levels to use it, but it's still difficult to use in my opinion, because the mobs tend to move and break the formation you need to make use of the effect. It's only really worth it, when other people can make use of it and the mobs did not move in the mean time. Otherwise just use another AOE spell.

I'm not terribly exited about being able to stack heals with Traid Mark, but it's potential Heal/AP rate is far higher than other heal spells. I think it has potential but it's more difficult to use effectively. It's kind of the opposite to Fortifying Word. While the latter is for emergency, you have to anticipate who's going to get more damage in the next rounds. And even if you don't use it for healing it's a nice aoe fire spell that's easier to use than Sadist Mark thanks to the "in line" requirement of Sadist Mark.

On a side note, the only spells that benefit from the extra damage granted by the Master Propagator passive are Psykosis Flask, Infected Flask and Lethargy Flask.
0 0
Nadyawin|2015-07-13 01:05:50
HatedTaint|2015-07-12 06:25:15

I have it in my main deck and skipped Hammel Mark. The new Hammel Mark is very similar to the propagator effect Pain Flask had before. It's now easier in the setup as you don't have to stack propagator levels to use it, but it's still difficult to use in my opinion, because the mobs tend to move and break the formation you need to make use of the effect. It's only really worth it, when other people can make use of it and the mobs did not move in the mean time. Otherwise just use another AOE spell.

I'm not terribly exited about being able to stack heals with Traid Mark, but it's potential Heal/AP rate is far higher than other heal spells. I think it has potential but it's more difficult to use effectively. It's kind of the opposite to Fortifying Word. While the latter is for emergency, you have to anticipate who's going to get more damage in the next rounds. And even if you don't use it for healing it's a nice aoe fire spell that's easier to use than Sadist Mark thanks to the "in line" requirement of Sadist Mark.

On a side note, the only spells that benefit from the extra damage granted by the Master Propagator passive are Psykosis Flask, Infected Flask and Lethargy Flask.
Yeah I definitely agree with you about Hammle and Triad. The main reason why I liked Hammle so much was because of the Flaming add on. And if the AOE did 100% damage to the target instead of 80% that meant you could use it when you're blinded, or if you wanted to use it on something you had no LOS on. Since it doesn't do 100% damage it's a lot more niche than I wanted it to be. The Flaming is still really good though. I also forgot that Triad has a useful AOE so I'll add that.
0 0
Score : 247

One question about the medicine passive. You get -15% damage and gain +30% heal. But if the calculation formulas for damage/heal here are correct, doesn't that mean you'll effectively only heal 15% more, while loosing 15% damage?

0 0
Score : 1096
Nadyawin|2015-07-15 00:13:24
One question about the medicine passive. You get -15% damage and gain +30% heal. But if the calculation formulas for damage/heal here are correct, doesn't that mean you'll effectively only heal 15% more, while loosing 15% damage?

the -15% does not count as an elemental damage penalty. It is a penalty applied at the VERY end (even after final damage) that straight out causes whatever number WOULD show up to be 15% lower. In this case it will only apply if you try to deal damage.

Damage done +/-X% and healing done +/-X%bonuses are all counted at the VERY end and separate from each other (stacking multiplicatively) and only apply during damage.... or during heals respectively.
0 0
Score : 303
HatedTaint|2015-07-11 01:42:24
2.2 Strength

Damage
Great for all rounders. I personally recommend General Damage in order to fully take advantage of all the spells the Eni has.

Single Target Damage
This is only good if you plan on not using a single AOE spell. And just to let you know now, Sadist Mark is an AOE spell.

Area Damage
Good for AOE focused Enis. There are 4 AOE (5 with passive) spells that you can use. You'll probably need to spec Tri Element if you want Area Damage. I personally can't see the use of putting points into here. You only limit yourself.

Melee Damage
Melee Eni?

Range Damage
I would love to put points into here. I really would. However, the only way you'll be able to heal yourself is with Coney's emergency heal. Targeting yourself is considered to be a Melee spell. So if you don't plan on healing, this is your best option for DPS. If you are planning on healing, well try not to die.

Note: If you want to spec for range damage, you'll have to make sure that you're either not taking damage, are saving Coney for yourself, or are using Invigorating Word to heal yourself via Unnatural version. Just because I took general damage doesn't mean you can't take range damage. Do what works best for you.

What about "Health Points" under "Strength"?
Is it an important passive to invest points into? I asked because I didn't see the passive mentioned under your "Strength" category.

HatedTaint|2015-07-11 01:42:24
Heals
Putting points into here would severely reduce your damage. Nowadays we want to have a DPS race on the latest bosses. This would just hold you back. Not recommended.

How does investing points into Heals reduce Damage?
I'm not sure if it is a hidden formula or not, but the status page lists that it only increases heals.
0 0
Respond to this thread