FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fire Eni - the Hurry Up and Wait Class

By Zyridiz December 30, 2013, 09:06:52

Restrictions, potency, and costs of Eni's spells (mostly Fire) needs to be adjusted. The wait for a turn is far too long, and when it's finally your turn, you can't do much like the rest of your party -- simply feels like the payoff doesn't match the cost.

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 496

That's not true I play a fire eni and it's good. huh 

0 0
Score : 773

I'm not really understanding exactly what you are saying, but if you are talking about waiting for your turn, maybe you should increase your initiative?

0 0
Score : 1297

I understand what he means, especially at the lower levels. Without high initiative....it can be difficult for fire enis to get in range and mark the monsters that they wish...because of the range restrictions on the spells themselves. Ideally you want to mark the mobs your team is focusing before it dies so you are able to get the mass mark buff of +20% (at max specialty level) which makes you stronger as the fight goes on and you continue to build it up. But due to the range restrictions, many of the low level fire enis find themselves just able to reach things and use unnatural remedies and healing instead since they are probably going last. Sadist costs MP which is our best spell and starting the game you have 3. So yes, beginning as fire can be very difficult. But obviously the more levels you gain, add a few mp, try to get to 10-11 AP and +2-3 range. Life will be so much better for you.

Or you could try a hybrid. Not sure what server you are on, but I'd be willing to meet up with you sometime and let you watch my beast hybrid fire/water in action =D

Also, because I'm not sure what level you are, if you below thirty...I would suggest leveling hammle mark and rebirth along with sadist. Why? Rebirth is only 2ap and will trigger your mass mark. Hammle is weak at 5ap, but its range is RIDICULOUS and allows you to mark targets that are further away. Sadist obviously is the best spell we have, but it limits your mobility as it costs MP. So choose carefully where you start, ask your team mates to allow you to start a bit closer than normal because of your range, they will benefit from the marks as well. If you manage to kill something with Hammle....you will get MP...improving your mobility. Though I rarely use this now at my lvl of 122. Sadist, refund,rebirth are my main fire spells with invigorating word and fortifying word from water.

Hope it helps a little.

0 0
Respond to this thread